Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BloodBowl Online!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Agatheron

Agatheron

Blue Thunda Ace

• Nobz
  • 6,558 posts
  • Army Name:Da Blue Thunda Speed Freeks
...I've set up a trial League for the Online BloodBowl game. Simply called "The Waaagh!" I have room for 11 more teams. League Name: The Waaagh!! League Password: krumpin Granted, I;m going on holidays in a few days... this is really checking to see how it works!
______Agatheron \_______
--Remember, long, uncontrolled bursts,
and indiscriminate target selection.
____________________________/

http://chaplainsbrush.wordpress.com/

GrimTeef

GrimTeef

Da Big Red Cybork Cyboss

• Bosses
  • 2,225 posts
Thanks for posting up something, Aga! I was curious about this game, Krum and I have been discussing it a bit. Have you played it enough to have a good handle and opinion on it? Krum seems to like it. I may just get it, since it looks like a faithful recreation of the tabletop and and a fun way to play with the Waaaghers here without having to pay a monthly fee! For this league, though, I wonder if every team will be greenskins of some sort or not... :lol

Agatheron

Agatheron

Blue Thunda Ace

• Nobz
  • 6,558 posts
Well... people are free to pick whatever kind of team they want... but yes, it could end up being an all Orc league :) I've already made the Black Pass Brawlerz... Keep in mind, Gobbo teams are also an option :)
______Agatheron \_______

PeaceCraft

PeaceCraft

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 820 posts
  • Army Name:Da KogDeff Broozaz
wow, it was launched today- quick un boss i've been haunting the bloodbowl-game site for quite some time now... i'm excited to see how this goes. i'm curious to see the real time game, but if it don't please me there's always the standard game. i dunno when it will start selling in brazil here, but be sure that i'll be in da league if there are still openings when i get the game:)

Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee

Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee

'Ead Graft

• Boyz
  • 723 posts
  • Army Name:Klan Fishheadz
Grr, my gaming computers broke so i cant get the game yet, but post up your oppinions of it! (If i get it, I'll probaly play lizardmen though, since their what i run as in fantasy)
For da Greena Good!
My Gitz
W:6 D:2 L:2
Current project: Painting Loota's and burna's and trukkboyz (oh my!). Additionally starting Lizardman warhost. Anyone with ideas can PM me
Being a Whiner is easy if your deffinition of inadequate is flexible enough

deamoncow

deamoncow

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,031 posts
  • Army Name:Da Gear Boyz
I won't be getting it until late july after I grab my new laptop.
WAAAGH DA GEAR BOYZ!
Warboss~Gregza Un Bonzif da Stompy
Big Mek~Big Mek Dogbreff

If there is an Ork Stompa released by GW anytime this year I will eat my own genitalz winkingOrk.gif
~Kr00za

I'm holding you to this Kr00za, you better do it. Pics or medical forms as proof

HAMPSTER SQUADRON my webcomic! http://hamsquadcomic.googlepages.com/

Agatheron

Agatheron

Blue Thunda Ace

• Nobz
  • 6,558 posts
Well... the league is set up. I'm on vacation and away from my computer at the moment. So I won't be able to let anybody into the league until the 16th anyway. Enough time for people to try the vs. computer set-ups for the moment. :) I should have done this after I got back.
______Agatheron \_______

MunkeyKungFu

MunkeyKungFu

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 40 posts
  • Army Name:100
This sucks, they are not releasing a retail version in the UK until September along with the 360 version and I am really not wanting to spend 40 on a digital version.

Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Arbork Kaptun

• Bosses
  • 6,145 posts
  • Army Name:Da Arborkz
I am debating on either putting in the skaven, woodies, or the orks into the league. I am used to playing the orcs, the woodies I'm ok with, and skaven never really tried. But I will definitely be joining in the league here soon. Maybe tonight. ;)
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!

GrimTeef

GrimTeef

Da Big Red Cybork Cyboss

• Bosses
  • 2,225 posts
Bought and downloaded it, but still have to install it. So I'm throwing my helmet onto the pitch as another League player! Munkey, I wouldn't really be too bothered about paying that money for a downloaded game. It's supposed to be really good, and a faithful recreation of the board game, so I think it will be well spent. If you don't buy it that way, then you'll have to wait until September to actually buy the in-store boxed game - which isn't supposed to be any different from the downloadable version. So you don't get a box that you'll throw away or a rulebook to read once. If anything, the video game rules are supposed to be very very close to the actual board game rules, and you can download the board game rules for free! So Krum, Aga, and I are in the League so far. C'mon guys!

Deimos

Deimos

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 234 posts
  • Army Name:Da black tan tribe
I myself cannot wait for this game to be released in store as soon as this happens I too will join
check out my new blog http://uniteallaction.blogspot.com/

Dregznek

Dregznek

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 53 posts
  • Army Name:Boss Dregznekz Krew
I have been playing it for the past couple days and LOVE it. it has caused me to become a BB fanatic, not only for the online game but table top as well. I have started converting an orc, goblin and skaven team and am looking forward to maiking at least a humie, ogre and lizardmen. that being said, I am very green around the gills at this I can win against the computer most times now but I until this game I have never actually played BB before. I would be willing to join the league (orcs or lizardmen if i can get better with them) if only to get some xp in playing people. My coach username is deadmilkman if anyone wants to play.

GrimTeef

GrimTeef

Da Big Red Cybork Cyboss

• Bosses
  • 2,225 posts
I'm still not doing too hot at BB yet to really want to play anyone online. Tried my hand with the Lizards first, but they were giving me troubles, so I went with the orcs and won my first match with them against a Human team. Pretty much took them apart in the process too! The dwarf team was another story, though, those stunties are really tough! Might have to give a go at playing them some time. Does anyone know if you can assign MVP to a player on your team, or does it just happen randomly? I wanted to give it to a Blitzer or Black Orc Blocker, but it went to a Lineman and I couldn't figure if there was a way to change it.

Dregznek

Dregznek

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 53 posts
  • Army Name:Boss Dregznekz Krew
Neither am I but I almost recommend playing against people online as opposed to trying to learn better from the awful AI. I think players stand to learn bad habits from playing the single player mode.

Maz

Maz

Oily Squig

• Boyz
  • 106 posts
  • Army Name:Speek Freeks
I sent out an application as my Skaven team "Skitter Leap" :)

Agatheron

Agatheron

Blue Thunda Ace

• Nobz
  • 6,558 posts
Right... Maz... yours is the only application I have receive now... anybody else up for this??
______Agatheron \_______

GrimTeef

GrimTeef

Da Big Red Cybork Cyboss

• Bosses
  • 2,225 posts
I'll throw in tonight once I get home. Have to be an orc team because that's about all I understand how to play right now, and I stink at playing.

Mazzdakka

Mazzdakka

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 430 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAGH! Mazzdakka

Right... Maz... yours is the only application I have receive now... anybody else up for this??

I will when I get the game. I'm going to wait until the 360 version comes out in Sept because I'd rather have the CD.
Paranoia is the root of all success.

Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Arbork Kaptun

• Bosses
  • 6,145 posts
  • Army Name:Da Arborkz
Aga and I played our first game last night. Wood Elves vs. some gobbos. It was pretty fun. Lots of turn overs.
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!

Marlow

Marlow

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 8 posts
So what do people think of the game? I love playing Goblins in Blood Bowl but from what I have heard the AI in the game is quite bad?