Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Asia Gitz

5 replies to this topic

Zeftdef

Zeftdef

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 4 posts
Hey hey hey. im in thailand an really wanna join with you guy and also need some friend to go along in the games :cheers My name is Warzog as a Orc shaman in Phonix Throne Looking to heal and heal for all you guy(There might be a time different through :blush ) Really hope to see you guyz cheer

Zeftdef

Zeftdef

• Grotz
  • 4 posts
Hey guy You still going online or not well i didnt get any reply for a week now :crybaby any way cheer :cheers

Zeftdef

Zeftdef

• Grotz
  • 4 posts
Quite a disappointment in this forum that all i need to say :crybaby not even a word that all i need :bleep

GrimTeef

GrimTeef

Da Big Red Cybork Cyboss

• Bosses
  • 2,225 posts
Hey there, Z. I'm afraid that I can't give much in the way of news, as I'm not really playing myself. If you do want to be part of the Waaagh on Phoenix Throne then just keep a lookout for the members and we'll see if you can get on board.

Zeftdef

Zeftdef

• Grotz
  • 4 posts
Can i have the name so i can try to find you guy :rolleyes (Finally :biggrin ) ready for some chopping :choppa

GrimTeef

GrimTeef

Da Big Red Cybork Cyboss

• Bosses
  • 2,225 posts
I'm not positive on the lads' names since I haven't been on in a while. But I think there's a way to search for members of a guild. Not sure how, though.

Reply to this topic