Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Am I the only one who thinks DOW2 is far inferior to DOW1?

21 replies to this topic

Cossack

Cossack

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 980 posts
  • Army Name:Warboss Blu-tung
I hate the new DoW2, and wish I could find disk 1 of the original (I think one of the kids lost it...dammit). DoW2 also has graphics issues that makes it unplayable, wasting the whole scenario when I'm in campaign mode (the only part I can stand)
<----- "40% WEEDY" (See why!)
40K Orks - see my army...Orcs & Gobbos - WIP for a new league, until the shop closed...Lootas suck - because they do...You play your army, I'll play mine
I think I'll create an 'army use permission form'....... Zzap gunz do not autohit - now with new I WIN BUTTON!!!

"I just print out cossack's posts on plasticard, and slowly fashion them into deff dread's over time, and then kill things with them." - greggles
"yey my forum hero is back, welcome back cossack! been boring around here without you." - Big Lone
"And Cossack is the NICE one here!" - Shabbadoo
"I gotta agree with Cossack. Go back to your friends, and tell them that Orkz are indeed broken, but that you'll continue to play them because they're absolute beasts, the likes of which have not been seen in years. Then tell them how delicious their tears are and that you'll be using them to fuel and lubricate the emerald warmachine that is your WAAAGH!" - Boss Gobbstompa

Ratchit

Ratchit

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 14 posts
  • Army Name:Ratchit's Lootas
I've only played DOW 2 for a little while (had to use my mates computer since my old one couldn't run it), and naturally I started with the campaign. I played the first 2 missions and wasn't impressed. i admit that if given time to get used to the change in gameplay then I might come round but for me DOW 1 will always hold a space on my hard drive.
'Ey 'umiez! I found ur tank wot u left behind uz, u want it bak? Na, u ain't getin' it, it'z my tank now!

Reply to this topic