Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fly the BG skies

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Bellygrub

Bellygrub

Explosive Kranium

• Deathskullz
  • 618 posts
  • Army Name:Bloodtoofs Badmoon Raiders
So at Gamesday this year I picked up the AI books, 6 Fighta's, 4 Fighta Bomba's and one Big Bomba. After cleaning (and breaking) the little fella's I finally managed to put some paint to brush. Only two so far. I'll have to work on taking pics of tiny things:

Posted Image

Posted Image

leaxe

leaxe

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 125 posts
  • Army Name:0
Attached File  thumbs_up_sm.gif   191bytes   2 downloads Attached File  thumbs_up_sm.gif   191bytes   2 downloads Attached File  thumbs_up_sm.gif   191bytes   2 downloads Attached File  thumbs_up_sm.gif   191bytes   2 downloads
Folding space, bending light, twisting reality...
my better painted models on coolminiornot.com

bossboyskullsave'a

bossboyskullsave'a

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 40 posts
I just bought these 2 planes as well! I might post some pictures soon.

Harkon Greywolf

Harkon Greywolf

Loota Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,243 posts
Any more progress on these guys? HG

Bellygrub

Bellygrub

Explosive Kranium

• Deathskullz
  • 618 posts
  • Army Name:Bloodtoofs Badmoon Raiders
Actually yes! I finished the whole lot of em. 5 fightas's and 4 fighta bombas with grot bombs. All I have left to work on is the Big Bomba but he's on hold as I paint my flash gitz. I'll get pictures up as soon as I stop being a lazy git and charger the camera batteries.