Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BW Kontest Phase II voting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

Poll: Kontest Voting (341 member(s) have cast votes)

Who has the snazziest paint job?

1. Entry 1 (145 votes [42.52%])

Percentage of vote: 42.52%

2. Entry 2 (75 votes [21.99%])

Percentage of vote: 21.99%

3. Entry 3 (39 votes [11.44%])

Percentage of vote: 11.44%

4. Entry 4 (16 votes [4.69%])

Percentage of vote: 4.69%

5. Entry 5 (66 votes [19.35%])

Percentage of vote: 19.35%

Vote

Ashnak of da Bigga Stik Krew

Ashnak of da Bigga Stik Krew

Skarboy

• Goffz
  • 1,476 posts
  • Army Name:Da Bigga Stik Krew

Tough, very tough. All very well done, it comes down to a matter of personal taste rather than the quality of the work.

Agreed completely. Some really excellent work here.
Boyz need 'elp? Bring da Bigga Stik!!!

Ashnak battle survival ratio: 5/15

"WAAAGH! Da Ardfoot iz propa!" - Hakbash

"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

"The time for the emperors chosen to be crushed under foot by iron shod boots and run over by trukks with no shock absorbers. Their era of psychological warfare is over. The time of the cunnin' git is at hand... - Warboss Zoombad

Roborc

Roborc

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 50 posts
  • Army Name:Nazdreg's Waaaaagh
. . . . Yeah, except the closer you look, the more you'll see! :search I'm just amazed at the attention to detail ALL these entries have achieved. :thumbs Also am more than a little suprised that afta dis much time in, there's so FEW entries. :? :( :P Hummmmm :whip
"It's all fun and games, till somebody loses an eye"

mr chickle

mr chickle

Flesh Eater Squig

• Grotz
  • 88 posts
They are all brilliant and the extra details and quirky gubbinz are both entertaining and tell a story about the model. All the paintjobs are great but the sheer character of one clinched my vote.
''It is as inhuman to be totally good as it is to be totally evil.''-Anthony Burgess

"Any Questions? Ja. Why is the top down? Im f*cking freezing."- Amon Goeth (Schindler's List)

Gornob Grimgul

Gornob Grimgul

Periscope

• Freebooterz
  • 785 posts
  • Army Name:Da Grim Boyz
I think one or two of those wagons are Codex: Ultramarines ;). Very good work. Painting is always dubious for me. So painstaking to come up with medium quality work. Excellent job to all y'all. I have to agree my vote was bought by personal preference of style rather than all out talent. All are very detailed, but that's not what bought me, ya know?

Gobsmak Defftoof

Gobsmak Defftoof

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 20 posts
* No discussion of individual models at this time.. *

TrapJaw

TrapJaw

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 1 posts
:( Aw, Me wantz moar! Oiy! Tough choicez 'ere ladz. 'Ahd it down ta two, but 'ad ta go wit me gut fer the pick. Good job ladz, all outstandin entreezzz! Yer Paint Grotz deserve a pint. :cheers

Gaf-Naz

Gaf-Naz

Mayor of Orktown

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,992 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Gaf-Naz, Da Inter-Hive Firm
I'm another weedy git who didn't finish painting their wagon in time. Well done to the ladz who did make the deadline. :thumbs Voting was a tough call. Good luck guys. :cheers
Ork Town III - Terrain building competition, sponsored by Ramshackle Games.

Do you need some 6th edition fortifications for your army, a new terrain piece or an 'armies on display' board?

Then build it, paint it, post it and move into "da orkiest town in da ooniverse", and have the chance of winning a prize!

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,327 posts
  • Army Name:Hakbash's Goff tribe, da Iron Gobs
Roight ya gitz looks like all da votes are in. Now we just gotta count em up and figure out who came out on top...wait a minute....there all ded ard and proppa....how could we possibly count one as da winner? Well I'm sure da bosses will figure dis ere kontest out.....votes are closed. :choppa Krum will make all da proppa announcements once da smoke clears. WAAAGH! da battlewagon kontest paint phase
"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash