Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

State of Da Guild

58 replies to this topic

Drog_Manslayer

Drog_Manslayer

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 16 posts
Hey all. Drogg is still alive. I haven't had time to play. Im in the military and thats kept me away for way too long. Hopefully Ill be able to get back into the game within the next.. well.. year or so.

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,336 posts
  • Army Name:Hakbash's Goff tribe, da Iron Gobs
Well juss so you weedy zoggers noze. Me an Rabtar tore up da weedy Umies last night just like old times. Granted we were on tier 2 alts. WAAAGH! da still krumpin :choppa
"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash

Rabtar

Rabtar

Tatter Stompin

• Goffs
  • 556 posts
  • Army Name:Da Grey Goffz
Dat we did :thumbs . Over the last couple weeks i've noticeing an increase in the amount of activity. At least in T2. And we see this as a good sign.
"Violence is not the answer ... but its a DAMN good start."
Unknown
"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!!"
Belkar Bitterleaf
"I represent angry gun toting meat eating f--king people!"
Denis Leary

DA GREY GOFFZ

W=95 T=6 L=16

GrimTeef

GrimTeef

Da Big Red Cybork Cyboss

• Bosses
  • 2,225 posts
Found out my shaman is rank 21 (totally forgot) so once the majority of you lot are up to that place on your alts, or whatever characters you're really concentrating on, then I'll have to pop back on. Good to know there's been more activity!

Rabtar

Rabtar

Tatter Stompin

• Goffs
  • 556 posts
  • Army Name:Da Grey Goffz
Just so happens I just got to lvl 21 da utha day And i'm not even half way Greenskin CH8 :biggrin . So I guess you gotz ta come back now boss.
"Violence is not the answer ... but its a DAMN good start."
Unknown
"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!!"
Belkar Bitterleaf
"I represent angry gun toting meat eating f--king people!"
Denis Leary

DA GREY GOFFZ

W=95 T=6 L=16

Clark Kent

Clark Kent

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 249 posts
  • Army Name:Still thinking about that one...
Good to see folks are still playing - I've been tempted to re-sub to try out the new classes. Hows the game compare today to say 6 months ago?
Waaaagh da Orks!

Agatheron

Agatheron

Blue Thunda Ace

• Nobz
  • 6,553 posts
  • Army Name:Da Blue Thunda Speed Freeks
It's still fun. I think what is cool is that they keep adding in quests that you may never have seen before, so you can go back into certain areas that you've been and end up doing something new. They've also modified the RvR as well... influence rewards in the RvR makes for some good items. The new classes, specifically the Choppa is an absolute beast... nowhere near as resilient as the Black Orc, but is a flailing AoE damage factory. I'm looking forward to seeing the Land of the Dead expansion open things up a lot... :)
______Agatheron \_______
--Remember, long, uncontrolled bursts,
and indiscriminate target selection.
____________________________/

http://chaplainsbrush.wordpress.com/

Clark Kent

Clark Kent

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 249 posts
what server did we move to? My original Blorc is still alive - just need to move 'em!
Waaaagh da Orks!

Clark Kent

Clark Kent

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 249 posts
Ack nevermind! Even with a 16m download speed, its still going to take 4 hours to download 10 gigs. Oh well :D
Waaaagh da Orks!

Agatheron

Agatheron

Blue Thunda Ace

• Nobz
  • 6,553 posts
  • Army Name:Da Blue Thunda Speed Freeks
Our current server is Phoenix Throne... you can find us there. Speaking of which, the new patch is up. WAR 1.3 is now active, and there is a new Live Event that just started up. Seems that the Land of the Dead will be available to us soon... but there's a Live Event competition to see who gets there first... :)
______Agatheron \_______
--Remember, long, uncontrolled bursts,
and indiscriminate target selection.
____________________________/

http://chaplainsbrush.wordpress.com/

GrimTeef

GrimTeef

Da Big Red Cybork Cyboss

• Bosses
  • 2,225 posts
They haven't made the big changes to the Shaman class yet, have they? I had read the green gits were getting a revamp, but it had been pushed back, but I wasn't sure. Have to go and look for the patch notes...

Clark Kent

Clark Kent

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 249 posts
Just transfered Nazrot over to Phoenix Throne - LvL 18 Blorc. I should be playing a little bit tomorrow night :) (Got a 10 day trial from being a collectors edition bloke)
Waaaagh da Orks!

Kaptin Krunch

Kaptin Krunch

Flesh Eater Squig

• Grotz
  • 88 posts
I will roll up a greenie on Phoenix Throne now. I'll post what and the name soon.

shipwreck

shipwreck

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 23 posts
  • Army Name:Shipprekkaz
Is this thing still going? Since WAR has the endless trial now I was thinking of giving it anuvva go and it would be fun to play with a dedicated Greenskin guild, as long as there's lots of orc talk going on.

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,336 posts
The endless trial is Umie and Spikies only, not Orcs. It would be cool if it includes Orcs, but I'm not really going to waste my time on it anymore, cool game but not enough content to keep me playing for an extended period. Loved the choppa though. Sad that the class was a late starter. My 40th Blorc was boring as all hell to play after the Blorc nerfs. WAAAGH! da rest in peace WAR
"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash

grimgob

grimgob

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 314 posts
  • Army Name:Grimgob's Raiders
any whaaaghers still playing? I just started a squig herder. Got hooked by the unlimited trial.

"All Grotz iz ekwal. Sum Grotz iz more ekwal den udders. Da Red Gobbo iz da most ekwal grot. Snotz ain’t grotz n’ ain’t ekwal at all. Da more ekwal you iz, da better stuff you git." - The laws of "Da Revolushunary Kommitee" as handed down by the legendary Red Gobbo

Magus Gar Kan

Magus Gar Kan

Kommando

• Blood Axez
  • 969 posts
  • Army Name:Defgrimz Dakka Boyz
It appears the endless trial has expanded to include all races/classes. The only problem is that I cannot find Phoenix Throne on the server list.
Offishol Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee certified ork Rokka!
GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment
"Waaagh! Waaagh! The Greenskins, Oldest Greatest Death Machine..."

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,336 posts
I wouldn't be surprised if that server went belly up like the others we were on. WAAAGH! da server jumping aint proppa

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash

Grodvar Da Mekboy

Grodvar Da Mekboy

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 94 posts
  • Army Name:Da Rust Bukkitz
Ok just wunderin'. Did I play with any of you zoggers? I played on PT as a Blork named Grodvar and a Shammy named Guanno.

Reply to this topic