Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

State of Da Guild

58 replies to this topic

Nosher

Nosher

Stikky Fingas

• Nobz
  • 2,806 posts
  • Army Name:Nosherz Ladz
:lol I just started a new Choppa on Monday, played him a bit Monday & Tuesday, and he's ..... rank 11! Weird coincidences, eh? My new toon's name is Mornglum & I'd love to hang-out with you guys on-line. Can't make any long-term commitment, as soon as RL gets crazy I'll disappear on you again, but I'd love to hang-out when I can.
So - whenever dem doks finish staplin' yer arms back on Haky, why don't you an yer boyz come down fer a visit. We'll 'av a few squigaritas, throw a few grots around an' discuss who dis 'ere choppa really belongs to...

These Waaaghs are a cross between a mass migration, holy crusade, looting party and pub crawl, with a bit of genocide thrown in for good measure.

You know Nosher's MO, anything he paints blue is automatically his.

- Nosher

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,336 posts
  • Army Name:Hakbash's Goff tribe, da Iron Gobs
Think I'm rank 11 or 12 on my choppa. I'll try and get into a game soon....darn RL getting in the way of a proppa game. I'll jump on in a few minutes and see whats going on. I'm looking forward to the tomb kings areas. They look pretty cool. WAAAGH! da only way to be proppa....choppa
"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash

Melissia

Melissia

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 93 posts
  • Army Name:Gozrun's Gitsmashaz
My own choppa is rank 16 right now I believe... rank fifteen or sixteen, not sure which. So he's still a bit ahead of you guys-- I'll hold off on leveling until you reach that time, then tell me when I should be logging on to group with you guys. Lotsa choppas, lotsa choppin'! Currently I'm working on my shaman, perhaps I'll get him up to level eleven to play with y'all too, some 'ealin and waaagh! to buff the choppas miht be good. When I get him up to that level I'll tell you guys, and get ya to add him in.
Boyz, I like war. Boyz, I like war. Boyz, I LOVE war! I love burnin', I love goin' fasta. I love attackin', I love defendin'. I love sieges, breakin' through walls, I love goin' back ta get more boyz, I love killin' what's left and goin' off fer a new fight. In da fields, da trenches, da plainz, da snow, da desert, da boats, da fightabommas, da mud, da swamp! I love each an' every kinda war orks can think of in dis galaxy! I love da roar of kannonz as dey blow all da 'umie gits away at once, and their bodies fly aroun' in da air till dey crash in peices on da ground! I love it when our wagons, with their crusha ramz, clashes with a 'umie tank! And da gitz jump out o' da tanks only ta be torn apart by our shootaz! I love seein' our boyz crash into da 'umie lines with choppaz ready! I remember da little runts choppin' their first kill up real nice cause dey wanna make sure it don' get up. I like seein' runnin' gits gunned down, and da wunz who give up wit 'em. And when da 'umie gits get brave, an' run at us screamin to da top o their puny lungs! I remember da roks droppin' on armageddon! I loves it when da 'umies send wave afta wave of deir boyz into da fight! An' when da camp dey wuz supposed ta protect is overran and dey's runtier wunz become squigfood! I love it when da Panzees and Fish'eads get scared, an' dey crawl around like squigs to be stomped on! When da bony gits get smashed again an' again!

Boyz! What I want is a war waged like Gork an' Mork demselves were leadin' it! GIVE ME THIS WAR! GIMME A WAAAGH!!

rakados

rakados

Parasite Huntin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 81 posts
Wait? Estella is back? If ash comes back we can try to get our old group together again. Spine

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,336 posts
I played a little last night, choppa is half way through 11. Jumped on Hakbash and saw the true state of the guild....dead. Saw Spinerippa was on. Sadly not in guild. :crybaby The whole time I was on only one member logged in. Dawall. I'm going to hold on for the tomb kings release then I'm done. It was fun while it lasted. But with no replayability and virtually no end game it is destined for da drops. :choppa The Orcs are so well done and so full of potential. Sadly the game itself cant hold up its end. WAAAGH! da throwin in da choppa
"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash

rakados

rakados

Parasite Huntin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 81 posts

I played a little last night, choppa is half way through 11. Jumped on Hakbash and saw the true state of the guild....dead. Saw Spinerippa was on. Sadly not in guild. :crybaby

The whole time I was on only one member logged in. Dawall.

I'm going to hold on for the tomb kings release then I'm done. It was fun while it lasted. But with no replayability and virtually no end game it is destined for da drops. :choppa

The Orcs are so well done and so full of potential. Sadly the game itself cant hold up its end.

WAAAGH! da throwin in da choppa

Play with tomb king expansion.
It should be good.
I have been out of the guild for about two months.
I gave been running with Khreegor and Cerah if you gits remembah them.
Hopefully summer can bring some people back,
I will gladly put Da Waaagh guild tag back on when the time tmes.
-Spinerippa

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,336 posts
Yeah I'm going to give it a go through the summer and see how Tomb Kings werkz. Hopefully we can get in some krumpin and stompin. :choppa WAAAGH! da tomb kings is as gud as krumped

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash

rakados

rakados

Parasite Huntin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 81 posts
Das da proppa way ta fink ov it. 'Opefully CB shalll retuhrn.

Agatheron

Agatheron

Blue Thunda Ace

• Nobz
  • 6,553 posts
  • Army Name:Da Blue Thunda Speed Freeks
Krum, my brother and I are making a regular night with our lot... We're in Ekrund right now. Rank 12-13 at the moment... We usually meet Wednesday nights after about 830 EDT. Anybody else interested? :?
______Agatheron \_______
--Remember, long, uncontrolled bursts,
and indiscriminate target selection.
____________________________/

http://chaplainsbrush.wordpress.com/

Rabtar

Rabtar

Tatter Stompin

• Goffs
  • 556 posts
  • Army Name:Da Grey Goffz
It would be easyer for me to meet up with you lot if some one would sent my choppa Ardgutz a guild invite.
"Violence is not the answer ... but its a DAMN good start."
Unknown
"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!!"
Belkar Bitterleaf
"I represent angry gun toting meat eating f--king people!"
Denis Leary

DA GREY GOFFZ

W=95 T=6 L=16

GrimTeef

GrimTeef

Da Big Red Cybork Cyboss

• Bosses
  • 2,225 posts
I've been talking to Krum a bit, and once you lot get all yer choppas and black orcs up to about rank 19 I'll be joining up again on Wurrblitz, my shaman. I'll likely keep the same schedule that they do, so we'll all be leveling at the same rate, and I can do other things and not get too sucked into another MMO!

Melissia

Melissia

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 93 posts
  • Army Name:Gozrun's Gitsmashaz
My Shaman is Silverteef My Black Orc is Goltoof My Squig'erder is Gutstabba The only one I haven't leveled up isGoltoof, but I'm working on all of them... but beingthe distracted person I am, I'm constantly working on a different character every day. Currently my highest chars are my wich hunter, Choppa, Blackguard, and Engineer. My Blackguard is Melissia, by the way, if you want to add her in. I'll probably be on her the most today. I always liked Glaive / Naginata / Gwan Do type weapons after all. I can come up with a backstory about how she joined da WAAAGH! because she was disgusted with her kinsmen's lack of desire to fight, and felt more kinship with the Orcs and their constant warfare than the Dark panzee and their backstabbing ways.
Boyz, I like war. Boyz, I like war. Boyz, I LOVE war! I love burnin', I love goin' fasta. I love attackin', I love defendin'. I love sieges, breakin' through walls, I love goin' back ta get more boyz, I love killin' what's left and goin' off fer a new fight. In da fields, da trenches, da plainz, da snow, da desert, da boats, da fightabommas, da mud, da swamp! I love each an' every kinda war orks can think of in dis galaxy! I love da roar of kannonz as dey blow all da 'umie gits away at once, and their bodies fly aroun' in da air till dey crash in peices on da ground! I love it when our wagons, with their crusha ramz, clashes with a 'umie tank! And da gitz jump out o' da tanks only ta be torn apart by our shootaz! I love seein' our boyz crash into da 'umie lines with choppaz ready! I remember da little runts choppin' their first kill up real nice cause dey wanna make sure it don' get up. I like seein' runnin' gits gunned down, and da wunz who give up wit 'em. And when da 'umie gits get brave, an' run at us screamin to da top o their puny lungs! I remember da roks droppin' on armageddon! I loves it when da 'umies send wave afta wave of deir boyz into da fight! An' when da camp dey wuz supposed ta protect is overran and dey's runtier wunz become squigfood! I love it when da Panzees and Fish'eads get scared, an' dey crawl around like squigs to be stomped on! When da bony gits get smashed again an' again!

Boyz! What I want is a war waged like Gork an' Mork demselves were leadin' it! GIVE ME THIS WAR! GIMME A WAAAGH!!

DBcooper

DBcooper

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 4 posts
I'm not back, but I'm considering. I got really sick of the post-40 grind; the only thing I really want to come back for are the Choppas. I'll see when I'm going to have some free time and maybe I can check it out again. Good to hear you guys are still out there waaaaghin' it up.

rakados

rakados

Parasite Huntin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 81 posts
I am watching videos for land of the dead and it looks like a last.
http://www.massively...nd-of-the-dead/

Ccat

Ccat

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 55 posts
  • Army Name:Da Green Guerillaz
On every week for about 4 nights on my r40 blorc Zudgork. And yes it has been rather dead. t4 is a pain right now, you can only get to altdorf and lose so many times before it gets boring. Dungeons are fun, if your aren't just grinding for gear. I'd love to see more theme in the guild. A little more rp. I gotsa a choppa to! r8, Gobkrakka. Shaman Gitzwort. Squigy Repug.

George da Ork

George da Ork

Squigpipes

• Grotz
  • 66 posts
  • Army Name:Grimbad'z Boyz
I would like to Join, but what server is it on?
You want 5 bucks to buy a .99 cent hamburger and wonder why the democrats are in trouble?

Wot?! No more Burgaz?

"In warhammer I think it is more importnant for something to look cool than to be realistic... that's why we got big green space gorillas that are born out of mushrooms, running around the galaxy wielding chainsaws in the first place!"

Rabtar

Rabtar

Tatter Stompin

• Goffs
  • 556 posts
Were on phenox throne
Unknown
Belkar Bitterleaf
Denis Leary

DA GREY GOFFZ

W=95 T=6 L=16

George da Ork

George da Ork

Squigpipes

• Grotz
  • 66 posts
  • Army Name:Grimbad'z Boyz

Were on phenox throne

Great. I have a Choppa on there already by the name of Grimskraga. Who should i hit up for an invite to the guild?
You want 5 bucks to buy a .99 cent hamburger and wonder why the democrats are in trouble?

Wot?! No more Burgaz?

"In warhammer I think it is more importnant for something to look cool than to be realistic... that's why we got big green space gorillas that are born out of mushrooms, running around the galaxy wielding chainsaws in the first place!"

Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Arbork Kaptun

• Bosses
  • 6,145 posts
  • Army Name:Da Arborkz
I will add you in my friends list and when I see you on you'll get an invite. I play Snazza and Skabgut.
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!

Rabtar

Rabtar

Tatter Stompin

• Goffs
  • 556 posts
After 2 nights of intence RVR ol Ardgutz iz lvl 18 :thumbs .
Unknown
Belkar Bitterleaf
Denis Leary

DA GREY GOFFZ

W=95 T=6 L=16

Reply to this topic