Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

State of Da Guild

58 replies to this topic

Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Arbork Kaptun

• Bosses
  • 6,145 posts
  • Army Name:Da Arborkz
ok so the guild is in a pretty sad shape right now. We have 150 members on the guild and usually there might be no more than 5 people on the game at any one time (even peak times). Somehow in the manner of things, I got promoted to the warboss of the guild. I asked CB what happenned and haven't heard anything from him. So that being said, I was wondering how many people are actually still playing and interested in getting the guild more active again? Also, what do you all think about changing up the guild some? Do you all want to keep it open to anyone and everyone, would you all like to go more themed or what not? I think that we should definitely keep the guild as a RP heavy guild at least in public. In private we can talk however we want. Just looking for thoughts and ideas.
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!

Rabtar

Rabtar

Tatter Stompin

• Goffs
  • 556 posts
  • Army Name:Da Grey Goffz
I am definetly still playin. Going to be a couple of days before i'm up and running again New comp and all. What happened anny way? I went away for acouple of weeks and when I came back da guild was all but ded.
"Violence is not the answer ... but its a DAMN good start."
Unknown
"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!!"
Belkar Bitterleaf
"I represent angry gun toting meat eating f--king people!"
Denis Leary

DA GREY GOFFZ

W=95 T=6 L=16

Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Arbork Kaptun

• Bosses
  • 6,145 posts
  • Army Name:Da Arborkz
My personal take on it was that the newness wore off and real life jumped in the way. I know personally for me it was RL. I was playing too much game and not getting enough schoolwork and well modelling done, so I took a hiatus. I've now set up nightly goals for me to do before I get any play time so thats helped out immensely.
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!

morded

morded

Mendin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 74 posts
  • Army Name:Mordeth's misfitz
ello, Nairbo still be intrested in playing in the guild. let me know if i can do anything to help.
one part cunning, one part wise and many, many parts demented

da nazda system as started by Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee (game now sadly dead and buried.)
Nazda ooc thread (for those intrested in the OOC side of things and for a bit more insight into what went on during the game.)
Loki space station side game from nazda also run by me.

da lurker is back

Kloc

Kloc

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 59 posts
Hey all, Ashterra here. Sorry for being absent and such, baby and kids' baseball season starting have prevented me from being able to get involved like I used to. I will be back at some point, just not sure when. In any event, has anyone heard from CB?

Melissia

Melissia

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 93 posts
  • Army Name:Gozrun's Gitsmashaz
I am, when I have time. I'm na newbie though, compared to most people-- don't even have a single level fourty character. highest level chars are my 16 witch hunter and 14(?) choppa, the latter of which is in the guild.
Boyz, I like war. Boyz, I like war. Boyz, I LOVE war! I love burnin', I love goin' fasta. I love attackin', I love defendin'. I love sieges, breakin' through walls, I love goin' back ta get more boyz, I love killin' what's left and goin' off fer a new fight. In da fields, da trenches, da plainz, da snow, da desert, da boats, da fightabommas, da mud, da swamp! I love each an' every kinda war orks can think of in dis galaxy! I love da roar of kannonz as dey blow all da 'umie gits away at once, and their bodies fly aroun' in da air till dey crash in peices on da ground! I love it when our wagons, with their crusha ramz, clashes with a 'umie tank! And da gitz jump out o' da tanks only ta be torn apart by our shootaz! I love seein' our boyz crash into da 'umie lines with choppaz ready! I remember da little runts choppin' their first kill up real nice cause dey wanna make sure it don' get up. I like seein' runnin' gits gunned down, and da wunz who give up wit 'em. And when da 'umie gits get brave, an' run at us screamin to da top o their puny lungs! I remember da roks droppin' on armageddon! I loves it when da 'umies send wave afta wave of deir boyz into da fight! An' when da camp dey wuz supposed ta protect is overran and dey's runtier wunz become squigfood! I love it when da Panzees and Fish'eads get scared, an' dey crawl around like squigs to be stomped on! When da bony gits get smashed again an' again!

Boyz! What I want is a war waged like Gork an' Mork demselves were leadin' it! GIVE ME THIS WAR! GIMME A WAAAGH!!

Nosher

Nosher

Stikky Fingas

• Nobz
  • 2,806 posts
  • Army Name:Nosherz Ladz
I'm still interested in playing, just been hampered by RL (school, work & crappy internet connection). School wraps up in a couple weeks, so hopefully I'll find time to play a bit then. As for the guild - roleplaying orcs is kinda the point of an orc-theme guild, yeah? Don't change that. Hopefully once the Spring semester ends we'll get a flood of players back into the game.
So - whenever dem doks finish staplin' yer arms back on Haky, why don't you an yer boyz come down fer a visit. We'll 'av a few squigaritas, throw a few grots around an' discuss who dis 'ere choppa really belongs to...

These Waaaghs are a cross between a mass migration, holy crusade, looting party and pub crawl, with a bit of genocide thrown in for good measure.

You know Nosher's MO, anything he paints blue is automatically his.

- Nosher

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,336 posts
  • Army Name:Hakbash's Goff tribe, da Iron Gobs
I've been real busy painting / building for ORKFEST and the battlewagon komp, no time for games. :sowhat I started A CHOPPA named Haky, but I aint in da guild yet. I also picked up Wrath of da Lich king, toyed around with the death knight and completed the starting area....they added some cool stuff to WOW....but it doesnt really measure up to WAR. I really dig the lich king, only thing that sucked was my deathknight now has to fight for the hoard and not the lich king...seems that once you finish the starting area you are no longer a follower of da Lich king and no longer a member of da Scourge. :choppa weedy gitz. The Orcs are much cooler in WAR. But WOW is a much more developed world. I really miss my 35k in pvp kills on my level 70 warrior....but oh well. I'll be back in action after this weekend is over so expect me to ask for an invite on Haky. Love the choppa class. WAAAGH! da I only play Orcs
"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash

Kloc

Kloc

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 59 posts
I hear ya Hak, I played around with some WoTLK stuff. Revamped my 59 pally twink and made a 59 DK twink. Decked at 8.6k health in Frost with around 1.5k ap and 28% crit, he's a gnome so i could make 2x Sonic Boosters (wowhead them, and drool) and he's full to the brim with Northrend enchants. between the two of them, it was one hella fun ride. Nothing like watching someone get stomped in a single swing of a Scourge strike. Or, for the pally, a Rocket launcher/SoCommand, Crusader Stirke, judgment hit for 8k damage.

Melissia

Melissia

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 93 posts
Eww, don't talk about WoW. God, I hate that shitty game.
Boyz, I like war. Boyz, I like war. Boyz, I LOVE war! I love burnin', I love goin' fasta. I love attackin', I love defendin'. I love sieges, breakin' through walls, I love goin' back ta get more boyz, I love killin' what's left and goin' off fer a new fight. In da fields, da trenches, da plainz, da snow, da desert, da boats, da fightabommas, da mud, da swamp! I love each an' every kinda war orks can think of in dis galaxy! I love da roar of kannonz as dey blow all da 'umie gits away at once, and their bodies fly aroun' in da air till dey crash in peices on da ground! I love it when our wagons, with their crusha ramz, clashes with a 'umie tank! And da gitz jump out o' da tanks only ta be torn apart by our shootaz! I love seein' our boyz crash into da 'umie lines with choppaz ready! I remember da little runts choppin' their first kill up real nice cause dey wanna make sure it don' get up. I like seein' runnin' gits gunned down, and da wunz who give up wit 'em. And when da 'umie gits get brave, an' run at us screamin to da top o their puny lungs! I remember da roks droppin' on armageddon! I loves it when da 'umies send wave afta wave of deir boyz into da fight! An' when da camp dey wuz supposed ta protect is overran and dey's runtier wunz become squigfood! I love it when da Panzees and Fish'eads get scared, an' dey crawl around like squigs to be stomped on! When da bony gits get smashed again an' again!

Boyz! What I want is a war waged like Gork an' Mork demselves were leadin' it! GIVE ME THIS WAR! GIMME A WAAAGH!!

rakados

rakados

Parasite Huntin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 81 posts

I hear ya Hak, I played around with some WoTLK stuff. Revamped my 59 pally twink and made a 59 DK twink. Decked at 8.6k health in Frost with around 1.5k ap and 28% crit, he's a gnome so i could make 2x Sonic Boosters (wowhead them, and drool) and he's full to the brim with Northrend enchants. between the two of them, it was one hella fun ride.

Nothing like watching someone get stomped in a single swing of a Scourge strike. Or, for the pally, a Rocket launcher/SoCommand, Crusader Stirke, judgment hit for 8k damage.

So are we gonna see you again cause if we get some of the old people back i am will return
-Spine

Kloc

Kloc

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 59 posts
-shrug- Dunno. It's all up in the air right now. The issue is, I spend a lot of time playing MMOs. Time I should be spending with my wife and kids. Now, if this were 9 years ago, no prob. But, especially with summer around the corner, I'm more inclined not to play. Sucks, I know- I want to play again. But, I don't want to lose my life because of a game. It's a hard balance to find. And I get into things and don't want to stop. I'm a game addict, sucks to say but it's true to point.

rakados

rakados

Parasite Huntin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 81 posts
I agree with you 100%. I do miss our old runs in gunbad and cities with this guild. I ran my choppa through gunbad last night and remembered how much fun it is to do those dungeons. I hope you enjoy whatever you doing right now. If you would want a little advice try to give yourself sometime just here and there like an hour after the kids have one to bed. Spine

Melissia

Melissia

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 93 posts
Maybe we could set up weekly meets? DUnno, that's what my TF2 clan does, granted TF2 does not have anything resembling levels.

DBcooper

DBcooper

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 4 posts
Not sure how many of you remember me, char was Estella. Personally, I stopped playing because of both 1) RL got busier than I had expected, and 2) it was becoming nothing but a grind. Unless things have gotten better at level 40, and unfortunately it sounds like they have gotten worse, I'm not sure I will come back. Wanted to try the choppa, but I don't see a reason to level up just to sit around and grind scens all day again...

rakados

rakados

Parasite Huntin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 81 posts

-s Time I should be spending with my wife and kids.

WAIT... what?
You never told us you got married?
Gratz man.

Agatheron

Agatheron

Blue Thunda Ace

• Nobz
  • 6,553 posts
  • Army Name:Da Blue Thunda Speed Freeks
Krum and I have been doing Choppas, and have them at Rank 11 now... he and I run around with my brother on Wednesday nights... I think we've amassed enough quests to pop us over to rank 12, but we're still trying to build up some influence. I must admit, I do like the Choppa class as well... although when we get high enough I may pull in my own Shaman or Black Orc. The recent Tomb Kings live event was a lot of fun... it's the first time I've managed to actually complete everything. Last night, the RvR in Tier 1 was pretty fun... large warbands on either side kept us hopping... Hakbash: We'll look for your Choppa when we get the chance. My Choppa Alt is named "Snagrog"
______Agatheron \_______
--Remember, long, uncontrolled bursts,
and indiscriminate target selection.
____________________________/

http://chaplainsbrush.wordpress.com/

Rabtar

Rabtar

Tatter Stompin

• Goffs
  • 556 posts
  • Army Name:Da Grey Goffz
What a coincidence my choppa just hit lvl 11 the other day. I'll keep an eye for ya my choppas name is Ardgutz.
"Violence is not the answer ... but its a DAMN good start."
Unknown
"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!!"
Belkar Bitterleaf
"I represent angry gun toting meat eating f--king people!"
Denis Leary

DA GREY GOFFZ

W=95 T=6 L=16

Agatheron

Agatheron

Blue Thunda Ace

• Nobz
  • 6,553 posts
  • Army Name:Da Blue Thunda Speed Freeks
If yer on tonight, you'll see us in and around the Bloodhorn Warcamp.
______Agatheron \_______
--Remember, long, uncontrolled bursts,
and indiscriminate target selection.
____________________________/

http://chaplainsbrush.wordpress.com/

Kloc

Kloc

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 59 posts
Hey Estella! I remember ya mate, how ya been?

Reply to this topic