Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I'm Almost back!!

3 replies to this topic

Vagdoth

Vagdoth

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 26 posts
I's almost back! der was so much dat happened here. I's also back from East Africa were i was for 2 weeks. (in Saschells) dats were dem pirates was. it was closr an scary. I's hope yous not kick me's out, i knows i's been gone for long time. Whats yous been all up too's? Whats i's missed, and hows i talk to yous?

rakados

rakados

Parasite Huntin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 81 posts
Hey man. I left the guild due to sheer lack of activity. I will rejoin as soon as we get people rolling. I will gladly tank LV or Cities. See you soon, Spinerippa

rakados

rakados

Parasite Huntin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 81 posts
Hey man. I left the guild due to sheer lack of activity. I will rejoin as soon as we get people rolling. I will gladly tank LV or Cities. See you soon, Spinerippa

Dvil

Dvil

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 25 posts

Hey man.
I left the guild due to sheer lack of activity.
I will rejoin as soon as we get people rolling.
I will gladly tank LV or Cities.
See you soon,
Spinerippa

Well as an officer you could have recruited people to get the guild more people and be less active. After you left Grudz and Butha followed you and that left a couple of others that are not playing anymore as officers. The only people left to recruit were 2 banna wavvas, Denafrious being one who is cool - sucks that it fell all on him. Every day people were leaving for other guilds so I started Da Krumpaz (greenskin only) with a few of the remaining active Greenskins left in Da Waaagh to keep us together.

If anyone in Da Waaagh wants to join, just do a /who Da Krumpaz and we'll get you in. I'm not trying to yank people away but I stayed in the guild as long as I could so I know how lonely it gets. No hard feelings if ya leave when Da Waaagh gets back into the swing of things.

Skabnoze, where the heck are ya anyway? :biggrin

Reply to this topic