Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Coming back to war

No replies to this topic

Dethskullz

Dethskullz

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 42 posts
hey guys, just thought i would share. I got this Call to arms email and i guess it was probably from some of the guys here. Anyways, i will be back at least for 10 days....to try out the newest stuff. Figured i would say hey to you guys. I did end up transfering my old black orc to the phoenix throne so might play him some during the next 10 days. His old name was dethskull but i renamed him Deffskull as its more propa. Probably also gonna test out the new orc choppas and maybe a black guard, was always itching to play one of them spiky gitz. So i am back for a while at least. Might continue playing at some point too, if things are better and going good. Just thought i would say hey.

Reply to this topic