Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sorry for the brief absence

3 replies to this topic

CannibalBob

CannibalBob

GuildBoss Skabnoze

• Blood Axez
  • 2,134 posts
  • Army Name:Kommandur Dragztor's Skull Krumpin Brigade
I simply got way too overloaded at school. I should be more available now. I might end up with another hellish week or two in the future, but I don't think things will get too bad.
Freebooter Fungus Lager: Only da Finest Fungus!

Dvil

Dvil

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 25 posts
I thought you were on a choppa and having too much fun to say hi =) I have my choppa in the guild now, so that makes 4 toons - I know it is limited to 3, so if I have to choose drop Pikkin please.

CannibalBob

CannibalBob

GuildBoss Skabnoze

• Blood Axez
  • 2,134 posts
  • Army Name:Kommandur Dragztor's Skull Krumpin Brigade
Ok, I spoke too soon. Looks like I got a whole lot of stuff added to my plate for this week. I should be around a couple of nights - probably wednesday at least, but its gonna be pretty slim from there until the weekend.
Freebooter Fungus Lager: Only da Finest Fungus!

KONKURUR

KONKURUR

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 10 posts
  • Army Name:KRAKZKULLZ
I figured I would piggyback on this post instead of starting a new thread. The wireless system has crashed at our house, and I have not been able to game the past couple of weeks. If I have not been kicked from the guild hold off a bit more. If I have, well, just sign me up again when I am on again. Thanks! :thumbs

Reply to this topic