Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Back for a bit

13 replies to this topic

Chrost

Chrost

Hair Squig

• Grotz
  • 69 posts
Well... they say we have nothing if not our vices... er... somethin' like that. In any event. Things are starting to look up and I splurged a little bit and bought another month of subscription. I think I'm going to spend most of my time playing my Zealot (Chrostef). So if you want to annoy me, toss me a tell. Look foward to seeing you gits in game! -CRAZY CHROST

Dvil

Dvil

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 25 posts
LOL CB just cleaned up the roster -- you'll need to get that character back in. Your main is still in though edit- I laughed only because he JUST did it last night

Chrost

Chrost

Hair Squig

• Grotz
  • 69 posts
Ha! That is absolutely worth laughing about... CB!... GET TO WORK!! -CRAZY CHROST

Da Butha

Da Butha

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 29 posts
Oi! This makes me happy as heck. Can't wait to see you around. Get on vent, and lets chat. We missed ya man.

Grudz

Grudz

• Grotz
  • 17 posts
When I found out, I did a summersault. True story.

Chrost

Chrost

Hair Squig

• Grotz
  • 69 posts
Flattery... will get you everywhere. Also... feels good to be loved. NOW SHUT UP AND KILL SOME ROTTEN ELFS! -CRAZY CHROST

Grudz

Grudz

• Grotz
  • 17 posts

NOW SHUT UP AND KILL SOME ROTTEN ELFS!

*forgets to heal Adenia and Ash*

Does that count?

CannibalBob

CannibalBob

GuildBoss Skabnoze

• Blood Axez
  • 2,134 posts
  • Army Name:Kommandur Dragztor's Skull Krumpin Brigade
You are hereby required to come to the city dungeons with us. Tanks are something we are in desperate need of - especially non-BlackOrc tanks (seriously). Wow, an interesting week so far. First Ash officially reproduces, then Chrost comes back - what next?... :eek
Freebooter Fungus Lager: Only da Finest Fungus!

Chrost

Chrost

Hair Squig

• Grotz
  • 69 posts
so... with Ash... was it... like an amoeba? Like he split in half and then there were two of him? -CRAZY CHROST

CannibalBob

CannibalBob

GuildBoss Skabnoze

• Blood Axez
  • 2,134 posts
  • Army Name:Kommandur Dragztor's Skull Krumpin Brigade

so... with Ash... was it... like an amoeba? Like he split in half and then there were two of him?

-CRAZY CHROST

That is a possibility.
Freebooter Fungus Lager: Only da Finest Fungus!

Da Butha

Da Butha

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 29 posts
Posted Image

I wanted to give Chrost nightmares.

Kloc

Kloc

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 59 posts
http://www.warhammer...115#post3609115

Page 4 at the top- the evidence!

rakados

rakados

Parasite Huntin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 81 posts
Welcome back Chrost. I know it has been great having you back. Hopefully we can get you addicted again and return to us. Hopefully for city runs. It has been great seeing you hope you stay. See ya in game later, -Spinerippa

Vagdoth

Vagdoth

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 26 posts
Congrats Ash! I'll try to pop on vent sometime >.<

Reply to this topic