Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Soulstorm

2 replies to this topic

Gazkull Thraka

Gazkull Thraka

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 40 posts
  • Army Name:Badrukkz boyz
i have been playn soulstorm as a leader of a group for ages and everyone seemes to respect that but i need WAAAGH!!! ideas cause i play QS a lot and Beakies storm me so easily not to mention God damn panzee and imperial gaurdsman any sugestions
[Sig snipped by the HQ - less sig, more punctuation]

Magus Gar Kan

Magus Gar Kan

Kommando

• Blood Axez
  • 945 posts
  • Army Name:Defgrimz Dakka Boyz
Sadly this kind of setup favors the panzee rush. You are at a disadvantage in that you have to build a crap load of buildings to get your squad size up. So the following are just general suggestions: Build Waaaghbanners and lots of em. Build up a couple of big mobs of slugga's and rush early.
Offishol Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee certified ork Rokka!
GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment
"Waaagh! Waaagh! The Greenskins, Oldest Greatest Death Machine..."

Keanoobs

Keanoobs

Squigpipes

• Grotz
  • 66 posts
  • Army Name:Random Dakka!!!
You really need to set up lots of waaagh turrets and set them up with rockit launchers if want to defend more easily
Our weap'ns are Kombi, Killy, an' DAKKA!!!

Reply to this topic