Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tilean Warbands?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Urz

Urz

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 14 posts
  • Location:Allenwood, Wall Township, Monmouth County, New Jersey. America
  • Army Name:Deathwing, Order of St. Amelia, Imperial Customs
Heya ladz. I've been lookin' to play as these gitz for a while now, just wondering if anyone plays them, has a list that works well, advice ect... So please post if ya' got anything for me.
Citizen, remain calm.

choppastorm

choppastorm

Grot Slave

• Boyz
  • 141 posts
  • Army Name:good question
never knew thes gits had a list so were mite i find this list?
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Full_Blooded_Ork

Full_Blooded_Ork

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 919 posts
  • Army Name:Ork Mob
Before they got taken down they were found in the rules for the lustria version of mordheim.

Urz

Urz

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 14 posts
  • Location:Allenwood, Wall Township, Monmouth County, New Jersey. America
  • Army Name:Deathwing, Order of St. Amelia, Imperial Customs
So I put in an order for some old tilean models, 'converted' them a little, and put them on the field. They ROCK. I did a Miragliano warband. (Heros get +1 to hit with crossbows, Marksmen get +1 to hit with all weps. AND they get hatred towards skaven.) The pikes are great, its like a 2handed spear, but they strike before everyone(even spears) and have a 3" reach. The tactic I use is I stick every archer with atleast one pikeman. List: Leader: (Walter) Gromril Sword, Shield, Helm, Gromril Armor, Lucky Charm, and a Brace of Dueling Pistols Champion: (Friedrick) Pike, Heavy Armor, Lucky Charm, Helm Champion: (Wilhamus) Pike, Heavy Armor, Lucky Charm, Helm YoungBlood: (Helmut) Handgun, Helm, Heavy Armor, Lucky Charm, x2 Swords, Sheild YoungBlood: (Hanz Fingerfuden) Pike, Heavy Armor, Lucky Charm, Helm LadsGotTalen(Marksman) Handgun, Helm, Heavy Armor, Lucky Charm, x2 Swords, Shield Henchmen- 3xWarriors: (Berner's) Pikes, Lucky Charms, Helms, Heavy Armor
Citizen, remain calm.