Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I want to play Mordheim but I need help!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Skarslag

Skarslag

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 55 posts
  • Army Name:Skarslag's Raidaz
Okay, the title is pretty self -explanatory. Anyways, I want to get into Orcs for Mordheim (I would not play any other warband), but looking at the pdfs on the site I can find no rules for Orcs and Goblins in the warbands section, is there somewhere legal I can download or buy these rules? I'm seriously confused about this, and somewhat saddened as Mord looks like great fun and a good opportunity to do some ruins terrain for fantasy settings aklong with some awesome conversions, but I don't have a clue where to find the rules for Greenskins.

Kaptin Shmarghool

Kaptin Shmarghool

Tankbusta Boy

• Freebooterz
  • 442 posts
  • Army Name:Shmarghool's Space Sharkz
Oi! Your right, its not on the GW website anymore. However....

http://www.mordheime...lins_Hordes.pdf

I found it 'ere :D Have fun mate.

Cheers :cheers
Shmarghool's Space Sharkz Army Log 03.03 - closing the log :(
4 Gods 1 Blog Chaos projects by me and my friends
Kaptin Stompa Kustom Tater Freebooter Stompa project

Skarslag

Skarslag

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 55 posts
Thanks for the link Shmarghool. Just curious, but are these the current rules and will it be legal to take these in printed form to stores and such? Cheers :)

Kaptin Shmarghool

Kaptin Shmarghool

Tankbusta Boy

• Freebooterz
  • 442 posts
  • Army Name:Shmarghool's Space Sharkz
Well, it WAS available for free at the GW site. However, it was published in the Mordheim annual, so it would be like photocopying the book....anyone can back me up on this one?
Shmarghool's Space Sharkz Army Log 03.03 - closing the log :(
4 Gods 1 Blog Chaos projects by me and my friends
Kaptin Stompa Kustom Tater Freebooter Stompa project

Ug Thok

Ug Thok

Flash Git

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,040 posts
  • Army Name:Da Zoggin Zoggers
That should be fine. Here is another site http://www.mordheimer.com/

Where did I find Black Orcs, you say?

http://cianty.ashton...5-blackorcs.pdf
Easy Waaaghers
MEGA Armored Warboss TOEGNASHER
Da DurDregga

Behind Brother-Captain Bob, a great rift opened from the void, and space elves hopped out with cookies. In their time of greatest peril, Craftworld Keebler came to the Mon Keigh. Unfortunately for both, this would be no ordinary bake sale.

Skarslag

Skarslag

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 55 posts
And the Black Orcs list is fine to use too? I think I may go for the Blorc list. Or maybe both... EDIT: Forgot to say, thanks for all the help, guys! Also, having this info more easily available could attract a few of the guys round here to Mordheim. Just a thought. I mean, I had no idea where to look before you two posted. Thanks again!

Ug Thok

Ug Thok

Flash Git

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,040 posts
  • Army Name:Da Zoggin Zoggers
I will see if I can make a post with some links in it. Black Orcs will require permission from whoever runs the campaign, but it shouldn't be an issue. They are definately not overpowered ;) I did have my first scuffle last night, and it was lot of fun! I highly recommend getting into it.
Easy Waaaghers
MEGA Armored Warboss TOEGNASHER
Da DurDregga

Behind Brother-Captain Bob, a great rift opened from the void, and space elves hopped out with cookies. In their time of greatest peril, Craftworld Keebler came to the Mon Keigh. Unfortunately for both, this would be no ordinary bake sale.

Skarslag

Skarslag

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 55 posts
I've given the matter some thought and decided to go for both. I'll just make extra models for each warband and use whichever I feel like using/am allowed to use by organisers. The Highlandaz are coming! Waaagh!

Full_Blooded_Ork

Full_Blooded_Ork

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 871 posts
  • Army Name:Ork Mob
Just saw this thread now. Remember the mord errata adds clubs for boys and makes the troll a large target. I've thought about using the bo list but it seems like they are to heavily outnumbered to really be effective.

spacemanspiff

spacemanspiff

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 207 posts
  • Army Name:da kracked skullz,
mordheim is great fun, and orcs can be brutal, but somewhat random oh good tip for mordheim..if you ever get the occupy mission, rout as soon as possible it is NEVER worth playing that frikken scenario played it today and i lost over 150gc's of men, and suiffred 3 horrible wounds (one old wound on leader, one -1 I, one -1 T) on heros my opponent lost every orc henchman and hero to dying, and had to retire his warband (and he "won" the scenario)
"those who know how to play, play. Those who don't know how to play, play beakies"

Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 10 posts
  • Army Name:The White Waaagh!
Howdy Guys... new to the forum. I'm The Mordheimer... owner of The Mordheimer's Information Centre (www.mordheimer.com) I'm very happy you guys enjoy the site. I'm not updating that site, because I'm working in something else... see new thread...

:thumbs

The Mordheimer
The Mordheimer
Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!

Get your copy of the fan-based 40k-Skirmish; Death Squads.

Urz

Urz

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 14 posts
  • Location:Allenwood, Wall Township, Monmouth County, New Jersey. America
  • Army Name:Deathwing, Order of St. Amelia, Imperial Customs
That article "you might be a mordheimer if..." your guys made was quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen.
Citizen, remain calm.