Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Big Mek Challenges

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

jack da greenskin

jack da greenskin

Loota Boy

• Deathskullz
  • 1,223 posts
  • Army Name:jack's ork army
ok, I'll get a bunch of post paint pics.
QUOTE (Kingh on paroxyism vs waaagh banner.)
This is just further proof that none of the 5th Ed Codexes received any play-testing beyond Mat Ward running around the building with a Land Speeder model whilst screaming 'VROOM VROOM'

FREEBOOTA ANTHEM
paintbrush 2010 kill count:

Big Mek GobSmasha

Big Mek GobSmasha

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 305 posts
  • Army Name:Da BLOOtoof Deffskullz
i would like to start on a scratch-built trukk asap pm me if interested (the build would proably be going on the bay afterwards so pm me if interested in that aswell) I'm just hoping somebody sees this! cheers 'smasha
QUOTE (Dim_Reapa @ Jul 21 2011, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steampunk Zombies with Power Fists. It brings a whole new meaning to the phrase “You are already dead”.

QUOTE (Boss Gobbstompa @ May 4 2011, 03:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"It's not that I have more boyz than you have Beakies, it's that I have more boyz than your Beakies have BULLETS!"

nkelsch

nkelsch

Deliriak

• Boyz
  • 2,573 posts
I have bitz for 'ard boy shootas and KFF Meks on my bitz table and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Big Mek Challenge for either?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Check out all my orks!: Waaagh 'Az-ard
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Luzifull

Luzifull

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 0 posts
yess Ok Thankss! :thumbs :thumbs

Using chips to play the game. gclub there may be a disadvantage to the player. gclub fun and forget the amount lost.

jack da greenskin

jack da greenskin

Loota Boy

• Deathskullz
  • 1,223 posts
  • Army Name:jack's ork army
I'm also making a KFF big mek if anyone wants a challenge, assuming nkelsch has made his by now.
QUOTE (Kingh on paroxyism vs waaagh banner.)
This is just further proof that none of the 5th Ed Codexes received any play-testing beyond Mat Ward running around the building with a Land Speeder model whilst screaming 'VROOM VROOM'

FREEBOOTA ANTHEM
paintbrush 2010 kill count:

Grodvar Da Mekboy

Grodvar Da Mekboy

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 94 posts
  • Army Name:Da Rust Bukkitz
Hey Jack, found anyone for a big mek challenge yet?

Big Mek GobSmasha

Big Mek GobSmasha

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 305 posts
I have the very basic chassie for a super-heavy sitting around :/ Anybody up for a challege to help me finish it :? Cheers 'smasha P.S. Ignore my earlier post. :rolleyes
Steampunk Zombies with Power Fists. It brings a whole new meaning to the phrase “You are already dead”.

"It's not that I have more boyz than you have Beakies, it's that I have more boyz than your Beakies have BULLETS!"

Big Mek GobSmasha

Big Mek GobSmasha

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 305 posts
I have the very basic chassie for a super-heavy sitting around :/ Anybody up for a challege to help me finish it :? Cheers 'smasha P.S. Ignore my earlier post. :rolleyes

big mek tank krusha

big mek tank krusha

Battlewagon Gunner

• Blood Axez
  • 1,850 posts
  • Army Name:da mekforce
gobsmasha, what sort of vehicle you planning? if it's any superheavy then i might go into this, long as it's got a reasonable timeframe on it (pretty busy at the moment, plus a holiday in june...) come to think of it i'm probably not the best candidate, but if you're stuck for options then i'll go in.

-BMTK-

the proppa way to loot a bastion!

mechanical nids in the FBH!

4th Edition Orks in 7th W/D/L: 7/0/3

7th edition Orks W/D/L 4/0/0

Big Mek GobSmasha

Big Mek GobSmasha

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 305 posts

gobsmasha, what sort of vehicle you planning? if it's any superheavy then i might go into this, long as it's got a reasonable timeframe on it (pretty busy at the moment, plus a holiday in june...)

come to think of it i'm probably not the best candidate, but if you're stuck for options then i'll go in.

Sounds perfect!! :biggrin

I am not quite sure myself what type of super-heavy the build would be so any sounds good!
I would need a pretty long timeframe as well (also busy-exams :bleep )

Cheers
'smasha

P.S. This would probably be a build only challenge

Big Mek GobSmasha

Big Mek GobSmasha

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 305 posts
Challenge Accepted:
Clickage

DaBlackGobbo

DaBlackGobbo

Flash Git

• Speed Freaks
  • 1,105 posts
  • Army Name:no name yet
this thread may be dead but if anyones still checking it im up for doing a superheavy flyer challenge to be finished by christmas
na na na na na na na na leader.....

Waaagh_Baron

Waaagh_Baron

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 361 posts
  • Army Name:Kaptain MOREgunnzz Waaaagh
its never dead but A superheavy flyer you might have trouble finding someone to fight. Personally I'm not in the market for a superheavy flyer right now. Edit: I would be willing to do a Looted Vehicle challenge soon.
The Best Custom Track and Wheel can be bought here:

http://stores.ebay.c...Skulls-Industry

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts
Im all up for a challenge building a huge Squig ( not a gargantuan one) cause i have the idea but could need some "motivation"

DocNuK

DocNuK

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 894 posts
  • Army Name:no name - why a name when i never really play
if you could wait 'til january i'm interested. i have an idea for a trukk sized squiq - maybe a flakkasquiq or a squiqjunka :) but i have - ignoring real life - to finish sekrit santa and an something else before that.
In the end, it was the Sunday afternoons he couldn't cope with, and that terrible listlessness which starts to set in at about 2:55, when you know that you've had all the baths you can usefully have that day, that however hard you stare at any given paragraph in the papers you will never actually read it, or use the revolutionary new pruning technique it describes, and that as you stare at the clock the hands will move relentlessly on to four o'clock, and you will enter the long dark teatime of the soul.

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts

if you could wait 'til january i'm interested.
i have an idea for a trukk sized squiq - maybe a flakkasquiq or a squiqjunka :)

but i have - ignoring real life - to finish sekrit santa and an something else before that.

ok so january it is :D

thats also nice so i can use the next week to finish my sekret santa project :D

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Periscope

• Boyz
  • 787 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Edit:

I would be willing to do a Looted Vehicle challenge soon.

My batting average ain't good on these - Dredd built & painted on time for Bubbas comp last year, stompa built & painted 6x over time limit with Zagursnik just completed - but if you're up for it, my Deff Skulz want a Mekboy Junka which is going to be based on an obviously looted (chaos defiler) chassis? Already got the Defiler kit and a pretty good idea of how I want it so I should be in with a chance of completing on time.

Big Mek GobSmasha

Big Mek GobSmasha

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 305 posts
Stompa PAINTING ONLY challenge anyone?