Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Irontoez Gobsmashaz

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

Ug Thok

Ug Thok

Flash Git

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,040 posts
  • Army Name:Da Zoggin Zoggers
Here is my Black Orc warband, I still have to play a game (my gaming group has a campaign now) but I am pretty excited. I am very happy with the way these came out, seeing as I didn't have much in the way of Orc bits to use.

Posted Image

Irontoez 140
Da Boss
Light Armor
Shield
Axe
Helmet
Bow

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Easy Waaaghers
MEGA Armored Warboss TOEGNASHER
Da DurDregga

Behind Brother-Captain Bob, a great rift opened from the void, and space elves hopped out with cookies. In their time of greatest peril, Craftworld Keebler came to the Mon Keigh. Unfortunately for both, this would be no ordinary bake sale.

Ug Thok

Ug Thok

Flash Git

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,040 posts
Grimbad da Zogger 90
Black Orc
Shield
Axe
Helmet
Bow

Posted Image
Posted Image
Easy Waaaghers
Da DurDregga

Behind Brother-Captain Bob, a great rift opened from the void, and space elves hopped out with cookies. In their time of greatest peril, Craftworld Keebler came to the Mon Keigh. Unfortunately for both, this would be no ordinary bake sale.

Ug Thok

Ug Thok

Flash Git

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,040 posts
Bonk Spleenrippa 90
Black Orc
Shield
Axe
Helmet
Bow

Posted Image
Posted Image
Easy Waaaghers
Da DurDregga

Ug Thok

Ug Thok

Flash Git

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,040 posts
Bark Badmoon 50
Young 'Un
Black Orc Blood
Shield
Axe

Posted Image
Easy Waaaghers
Da DurDregga

Ug Thok

Ug Thok

Flash Git

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,040 posts
Gulgoff da Elfpuncha 35
Young 'Un
Shield
Axe

Posted Image
Easy Waaaghers
Da DurDregga

Ug Thok

Ug Thok

Flash Git

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,040 posts
Groggo Kegsmasha 50
Nutta
Axe x2

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Easy Waaaghers
Da DurDregga

Ug Thok

Ug Thok

Flash Git

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,040 posts
Odd Eyz 45
Nutta
Axe

Posted Image
Easy Waaaghers
Da DurDregga

Skarslag

Skarslag

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 55 posts
  • Army Name:Skarslag's Raidaz
Loving the conversions. I especially like the Boss, don't often see Orcs with real capes. Imo the one that the wolf-skin warboss body has doesn't qualify. I also like the Nutta with his leaping pose, can't wait to see how you paint this lot up. EDIT: Removed silly question.

Ug Thok

Ug Thok

Flash Git

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,040 posts
Thanks, I had alot of fun making them :) I will have these guys painted within a week (I hope) and will post then!
Easy Waaaghers
Da DurDregga

Zagursnik

Zagursnik

Loots from da Lootaz

• Freebooterz
  • 2,558 posts
  • Army Name:Orks of da Pink Floyd
These are sweet Ug. I really like the addition of the bows & quivers but if ya ask me the leaping lad from the chimney ruins is the best of the bunch (though I don't know if its the white one what or what but the 40k choppa handle looks a little weedy great use of the 40k gob too :thumbs). I had tottally forgotten about my capes stash. I have since added a couple more to the gitz mob.
"I guess...Grot...you just gotta hold that ol' snazzgun in your hand and it all comes clear to you like it was for me that first time. That's when I knew my one true calling in life.

"And wut's dat Boss?"

"I'm a natural born flashgit kill-joy"

"Ask yourself, this is the age before mechanical weapons. How long does it take to kill 70,000 human beings with swords and spears one at a time? The answer seems to be about 6 hours." Richard Gabriel

Keg

Keg

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 718 posts
  • Army Name:Keg'z Mek 'Eadz

Groggo Kegsmasha

I'm not sure I like the name. ;)
But these guys are excellent, although blasphemous to my warband, Groggo is the best of the bunch, really dynamic. I also like the boss, some good work there. :thumbs
I look forward to see how these are painted.
Keg-smasha-you! ;)

Ug Thok

Ug Thok

Flash Git

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,040 posts
Thanks guys! I will hopefully paint these guys...one day :) Maybe by the start of our next Mordheim campaign. Does anyone know what kit the cape came from? I think it's Wood Elves, I'm not sure. It just ended up in my bits vault.
Easy Waaaghers
Da DurDregga

Urz

Urz

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 14 posts
  • Location:Allenwood, Wall Township, Monmouth County, New Jersey. America
  • Army Name:Deathwing, Order of St. Amelia, Imperial Customs
dont know. I love the models though.
Citizen, remain calm.

mudboy

mudboy

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 3 posts
  • Army Name:None yet
They look very cool. Cant wait to see them painted. The cape looks like it's from the Empire General set

Tonzateef

Tonzateef

Dah Black Market Boss

• Nobz
  • 4,628 posts
  • Army Name:Dah Sininst'r Blue Moon Tribe of dah Bad Moon Clan.
Abit of thread-o-mancy here. If the original poster would like me to re-open this then send me a PM. Otherwise... TOPIC CLOSED.
The Waaagh FAQ - READ IT!

Come on down to ol' Warlord Thrunzdar Tonzateef's Used Weaponz and Vehicles Em-pore-E-ummm. We got low low prices on all Kustom Mega Blastas, Big Shootas, Rokkits, and Powerklaws. And don't forget, if you don't take advantage of Tonza's low prices...Tonza will take advantage of you.

-Tonzateef