Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anymees of Orks - 'umie 495th Royal Dragoons

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dok Terrar

Dok Terrar

Ridin' Boar

• Boyz
  • 118 posts
  • Army Name:Dok Terra's Kult Of Speed
Since GW closed their outlet here in Singapore :crybaby :crybaby , except for online buying it's a bit difficult to get GW stuff, and recently I have been reading a bit on the Inquisitor rules and thought it was quite fun. So we guys get together n try to build n share stuff for this hobby...I buy this Napoleonic Wars 54mm and immediately think of converting it, they can be 'umie characters, NPC or some chancellor's Royal guy [too neat to be in the gritty world :sowhat ]...but it's still not the real deal, have to wait for my chef friend [he works in london] to come back as I begged him to get the Eisenhorn figure for me :thumbs I wanted to post in my Facebk but my average folks nd friends will not be able to appreciate it la! Not really appropriate here but cos I've just finished it and might as well share with u guys! :cheers [hey, he's the enemy! Know more so we can win our waaagh! ok] :biggrin :biggrin Simple conversion was done, the original rifle sculpt is really small, if u see the pic it's only the brown part! ...[then again the tamiya's 1/35th soldier's M16 is smaller than a beakie bolter hahah] I added a plastic rod on top of the rifle, added a tapered barrel for that las-gun look, some quick paint job and viola, some NPC 'umie ready to protect some screaming nobles from the Inquisition ! [or us orks har har :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin ] Everyone here - Have a great 2009! :cheers :cheers

Attached Files

Dok Terrar

Dok Terrar

Ridin' Boar

• Boyz
  • 118 posts
  • Army Name:Dok Terra's Kult Of Speed
Ok some more pics: This is the original guy, and another I made, so to "40K-fy" it I dig out his left eye and added a plastic stud as bionik eyes... one black orc added for size comparison :biggrin

Attached Files

choppastorm

choppastorm

Grot Slave

• Boyz
  • 141 posts
  • Army Name:good question
now all it needs is a power pack and a lick of paint. Good work keep it up and don't forget to have an over wieght rich guy to lead them ;)
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

SebbyTheFreak

SebbyTheFreak

Buzzing Squig

• Grotz
  • 98 posts
  • Army Name:Da Flyin' Moon Krabz
Heh, nice, could make a cool Mordian.
DA LOOTED BLAAAGH!!

Badmek Uzgog-Zappa 'n Bigmek Zodnikk's tool shak!
....(dats me)...................... (dats Frakzug)