Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Carnival of chaos

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: which one for the second strongman/brute (5 member(s) have cast votes)

which model should i choose for my second brute??

1. Classic slaanesh champion with a flail (1 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

2. nurgle champion with flys head (1 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

3. other (3 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

spacemanspiff

spacemanspiff

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 207 posts
  • Army Name:da kracked skullz,
so i am about to embark on a mordheim gang and have decided to choose the carnival of chaos (i know its not orc..blasphemy)as my gang. I have ordered the gang box set and plague cart, BUT need a second brute for my gang so was wondering if everyone on the waagh could help me choose between

the slaanesh champion with the flail
or
nurgle champion with the flys head

GW-collectors page WH fantasy

or a different model (should be lightly armed, have a great weapon, be human sized but big)

thanks in advance
"those who know how to play, play. Those who don't know how to play, play beakies"

Theme

Theme

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 16 posts
i would make a new one, close the brute in the mordheim box. well i donīt like the nurgle things, to much ugly even for a ork player :D and slaanesh donīt looks like the mortheim brute. i would say rebuild something like the normal brute

spacemanspiff

spacemanspiff

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 207 posts
  • Army Name:da kracked skullz,
cool thanks for the input, i would chisel/file off the slaanesh symbols i do wish we were back in the day of individual bitz, so i could just order the second brute not the whole damn set and maybe get the same guy any tactical advice on using the carnival in mordheim???
"those who know how to play, play. Those who don't know how to play, play beakies"

Kiwi Ork

Kiwi Ork

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 217 posts
  • Army Name:Strogg's Loota Boyz
Here's a couple of brutes I converted a few years back. The painting is not the best now that I look at the photos but it might give you some ideas for modelling your own brute. Attached File  brute1.JPG   88.44KB   5 downloads This one is made from a WHFB chaos marauder torso and arms with a dwarf hammer head and zombie legs. The head is from a LOTR uruk hai beserker (from the large scale pre-painted minis). Attached File  brute_2.JPG   106.77KB   3 downloads This one is based on an old Necromunda goliath plastic miniature. His head is a chaos warrior helmet with the horns removed. With both models I tiried to stick wth the carnival strongman look and haven't made them obviously diseased. Good luck with your own search for a brute - one the warbands several good units.