Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I'm baaaack

3 replies to this topic

Blakkreaper

Blakkreaper

Da Ladz Wrangler

• Freebooterz
  • 2,297 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAGH Grimgull
Right ladz, I'm back. Moved onto Free-Nickz Throne and Blakkreaper is wanting to rejoin the guild. I've had problems finding members with /who - being down under I guess I'm on at odd times. Can I get an invite/hande here? :cheers cheers ladz
Cheerz to Thork for the Great Avvy.
Genrul blakkreaper ov da dreadsokk korpz - fightin' Ruleslawyer gitz and keepin' it proppa.
Let's gross our fingers and sacraface pot Blood Red to Bitz God... [Morhgoz]
I oppose RAW evil; or, more importantly; The Dice Gods oppose RAW evil. [Andrew the Eternal's proppa hiaku]

"Giving Krooza an idea, now prooven to be just as bad as saying 'Go on Dim, rant away!" [Dim Reepa]
"We don't have a Battle Tank. We have a glorified transport that eats people." "like a surgical sledgehammer." [GrogDaTyrant]
Now plugging: Da Klanz Projekt MkIII, Ladz of da waaagh kompetishun Rules As Awesome: Unofficial FAQ and Grimdark Frontier (a WiP 40k CivIV mod)
Like Heroic Fantasy? Check out my writers blog. Orcs appear from time to time, and they're proppa.

CannibalBob

CannibalBob

GuildBoss Skabnoze

• Blood Axez
  • 2,133 posts
  • Army Name:Kommandur Dragztor's Skull Krumpin Brigade
Send a message or keep an eye out for Skabnoze, Brewboss, or Zogmor for an invite. Also, what is the name of your character on Phoenix Throne?
Freebooter Fungus Lager: Only da Finest Fungus!

Kloc

Kloc

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 59 posts
Also either Ashterra or Iija

Blakkreaper

Blakkreaper

Da Ladz Wrangler

• Freebooterz
  • 2,297 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAGH Grimgull
Blakkreaper. Kept it simple :)
Cheerz to Thork for the Great Avvy.
Genrul blakkreaper ov da dreadsokk korpz - fightin' Ruleslawyer gitz and keepin' it proppa.
Let's gross our fingers and sacraface pot Blood Red to Bitz God... [Morhgoz]
I oppose RAW evil; or, more importantly; The Dice Gods oppose RAW evil. [Andrew the Eternal's proppa hiaku]

"Giving Krooza an idea, now prooven to be just as bad as saying 'Go on Dim, rant away!" [Dim Reepa]
"We don't have a Battle Tank. We have a glorified transport that eats people." "like a surgical sledgehammer." [GrogDaTyrant]
Now plugging: Da Klanz Projekt MkIII, Ladz of da waaagh kompetishun Rules As Awesome: Unofficial FAQ and Grimdark Frontier (a WiP 40k CivIV mod)
Like Heroic Fantasy? Check out my writers blog. Orcs appear from time to time, and they're proppa.

Reply to this topic