Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

dawn of war soulstorm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

gorgutz marine unter

gorgutz marine unter

Banned by his own negligence

• Banned
  • -8,388,608 posts
  • Army Name:death sunz
well if der is an area like a ctitical location the best way to take it is send in two squads of flash gitz and two squads of nobz a looted leeman russ and a fighta bomba and even two squads of shootas or sluggas and take it then leave the sluggas or shootas at the location

Alienerd

Alienerd

Wartrukk Driver

• Grot Rebelz
  • 1,640 posts
  • Army Name:Rebel Grotz
Uuuum, this is quite random... I think you should have had a discussion with peeps about the subject rather than just opening out with a paragraph answering your own question.
How many kans can a killa kan kill if a killa kan can kill kans?

Keg

Keg

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 718 posts
  • Army Name:Keg'z Mek 'Eadz

Uuuum, this is quite random... I think you should have had a discussion with peeps about the subject rather than just opening out with a paragraph answering your own question.

I think you should check the date and his status ;)
Keg

Dregteef Grimsnik

Dregteef Grimsnik

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 40 posts
  • Army Name:Dregteef's boyz
you all do have a good point that it is quiet random but then again that stratagy is pretty good
Kik 'em inna nutz!!