Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help needed with an interesting idea...

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Oogruk

Oogruk

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 58 posts
  • Army Name:Da Wreckin' Krew
A friend in my gaming group is running an Inquisitor campaign and I wanted to play a really fun character. So naturally, the first thing that comes to mind is a wyrdboy. I was wondering if anybody had any rules or suggestions for this. Your input would be greatly appriciated. Thanks in advance.
Full speed ahead and damn the consequences!

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,851 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun
Well I'm sure I could have a go at fumbling some fun and silly rules out for you, when I actually find my Inquisitor rulebook... Give me a couple of weeks and I might have some rules for you.

det

det

Phobiak

• Blood Axez
  • 2,221 posts
  • Army Name:Snake Korps
well...the easiest way to do ti would be to get a nice stattline, maybe based on the mutant one that has many random rolls, and chose some psychic powers, make them more powerfull yet more dangerous...and absolutely with different powers, like w40k, you'd roll fot the power each time...

modelling: my completely completed stuff

gaming: 1850 mech blood axes list updated

fluff: what being blood axes is all about
--------------------
looting other races: tautechmarines (other site thread)

alucard

alucard

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 6 posts
to be honest ork would only appear in inquiz as an npc enemy charictor i could esaly make rulez like you could rool on the table asif u had taken holusegen dose but its not a charictor to play in inquiz
Let your soul rise to heven before the devil relises your dead

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,851 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun

to be honest ork would only appear in inquiz as an npc enemy charictor i could esaly make rulez like you could rool on the table asif u had taken holusegen dose but its not a charictor to play in inquiz

1. I can't read your posts;
2. You're using leet speak, that's against the rules - USE PROPPER ENGLISH;
3. Its a game where you can do what you like, so I don't think we need you to tell people what they can and cannot be doing in their own games.
4. You're resurrecting old threads - that's against the rules too (not this one but 4 others).

alucard

alucard

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 6 posts
sorry didnt relise they where old threads. i wosnt saying he couldnt use a weird boy just saying it dosnt work well in inquisitor. every 1 wants to use somthing different but in an inquisitor warband it dosnt quite work
Let your soul rise to heven before the devil relises your dead