Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

is the only option for this game buying the rule book?

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Blaine fuller

Blaine fuller

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 49 posts
  • Army Name:Boss Boy Skull Sava's WAAAGH
i really wanna try this game out before i go ahead and order another expensive rule book. are there any options as far as play test rules?

leaxe

leaxe

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 125 posts
  • Army Name:0
nope. Legally no. At least I have not seen any other possibility. Or you check the nearest GW shop if anyone is playing it. Or you can try Wings of War (check it on boardgamegeek.com) It is a bit similar. Manouver cards, airplanes shooting each other. If I remember well in one of the expansions there are also rules for height difference, surface attack etc.
Folding space, bending light, twisting reality...
my better painted models on coolminiornot.com

Quase

Quase

Big Mek

• Nobz
  • 4,200 posts
  • Army Name:Da Klan ov da Golden Teef

i really wanna try this game out before i go ahead and order another expensive rule book. are there any options as far as play test rules?

Well, ehrm...

Nope :?
Duh

It's a new game and there is no way they're going to give away their rules for free.

Voodoo wonderful my magic

Topic closed :biggrin
Roight, any questions?
Yes?
Too bad!
It be time to WAAAGH!

Quase -