Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Why don't more people play epic?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Mangina Snikbag

Mangina Snikbag

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 7 posts
Yeah went 2-0-1 this weekend. But Im not bragging, cause they will bring the big brother armys and stomp me in two weeks.

Of course...I just got my panzee up and running, so I feel like take you on wit some panzees...

balsak_da_mighty

balsak_da_mighty

squig attack arm

• Boyz
  • 463 posts
  • Army Name:?
Maybe..lol Hey you played well and deserves those wins. Well at least with a little help from the dice gods, who decided to turd on me...lol! How do you hit with 1 out of 8 dice needing a 3+? *shrugs*

Ghudra

Ghudra

telescoping arm

• Boyz
  • 493 posts

I didn't meant that no one really played, I was just teasing that no one has posted on the epic forum in over a year...

While there is a bevy of activity here in the 28mm realm, you might try TacComs if you are looking for a bit more focus on the 6mm game. ;)

balsak_da_mighty

balsak_da_mighty

squig attack arm

• Boyz
  • 463 posts
  • Army Name:?
Yeah, allready a member on there. But thanks for the help.