Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Da WAAAAGH OF UBERDARK

* * * * * 11 votes

• Please log in to reply
384 replies to this topic

uberdark

uberdark

Periscope

• Evil Sunz
  • 781 posts
  • Army Name:WAZDAKKA'S WAAAAGH!!!
honeslty after i am pretty much done besides the blades and the pilots. after this its speed painting 15 ork bikes. i still have to kit them out though with some plasticard.

uberdark

uberdark

Periscope

• Evil Sunz
  • 781 posts
so i have my third one almost complete then its onto the bladez... i am pretty happy with how the checks turned out on this one. the buzzsaw i feel could use some blood splatter or something else to it, maybe some dags or somefin' on it. if any of you can help me with ideas i would greatly appreciate it.

I also have decided to rename my thread since some people have had some confusion finding my stuff.

:search sooooooo
onto the good stuff.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hornet

Hornet

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 30 posts
I rearly like your painting dude. The weathering looks almost perfect, and your metals look ace. The models just got a great over all feel, which is ace :biggrin On to recomendations Maybe some chips on the buzz saw might work, and some dags on the saw but very worn would look ace. Al i can say is keep up the good work :thumbs

warlord nazdreg

warlord nazdreg

telescoping arm

• Bad Moonz
  • 517 posts
  • Army Name:Warboss Jreko Face-o's Badmoon Brawlaz
Like I said before I wouldn't put blood on the saw but now that I'm looking at it I would put a very small amount of mitheral or chain-mail on the very edges.
Naz.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my warboss

sign the potition for Damnatus to go on the screen: here

QUOTE (Scarpia @ Jul 25 2007, 07:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, that's my car!

uberdark

uberdark

Periscope

• Evil Sunz
  • 781 posts
naz, i did put a little on it... but just a small amount. its got some purple and brown in it now. should have them all in da trophy rack by monday. see ya next saturday. uber

uberdark

uberdark

Periscope

• Evil Sunz
  • 781 posts
SO'S der' done. i just got my army list up as well and am thinking about what to start next. i thjink i am gonna finish my four nobs and then go ahead and start my 15 bikes after this. i am gonna give myself a 3 week challenge to get all the bikes done in. who thinks i got the testicular fortitude to get em done? anhyhow have a good un' and let me know what you all think. i have also posted them in the trophy rack so's they are definitely ready for krumpin.

:cheers to all.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sukigod

Sukigod

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,082 posts
  • Army Name:Red Jack's Waaagh!

. who thinks i got the testicular fortitude to get em done?

If I can do 40 sluggas in 4 weeks, you can get da bikes done, right? :biggrin

uberdark

uberdark

Periscope

• Evil Sunz
  • 781 posts
am about halfway through 2 of 4 nobs right now. i thought i would photo this one since i have a bit more done on him. let me know what you think.

Posted Image

Green Git

Green Git

Periscope

• Deathskullz
  • 773 posts
  • Army Name:Big Mek Burnstuf's Lootaz
I think his gun barrel needs to be drilled out. :biggrin
No, dis is no yer fing. I stole it fair and square. 'Sides, it's painted bloo now.

uberdark

uberdark

Periscope

• Evil Sunz
  • 781 posts
eessshh...i really need to get that done. your like the 4th person to tell me that on different forums. i usually do it last.... thanks.

uberdark

uberdark

Periscope

• Evil Sunz
  • 781 posts
well its been a while since i put anything on this blog/army stuff.... i recently got to see a really great ratrod conversion and decided that i needed to have the same kind of ratrods in my army. so i sat back and began to convert my own. i changed the frront a bit based upon the original one i saw and added two exhausts. the 2nd exhaust is off right now while i paint it but i should be attaching it this weekend. i also need to finish the gunner, driver, and wreckin ball. the red paint seems to be going on pretty well, so let me know what you think.

also i have decided to post up pics of my finished looted wagon on this thread to since it is part of my waaagh.

so wihtout further ado.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

uberdark

uberdark

Periscope

• Evil Sunz
  • 781 posts
Posted Image

uberdark

uberdark

Periscope

• Evil Sunz
  • 781 posts
right no comments... :crybaby hehe..i tink i will be ok. :choppa :biggrin

got a bit more work done on the ratrod this week....its been slow going...winter is hitting and i just want to sleep.... anyhow, reworked the driver and decided that one hand was driving while the other hand would be wielding the wreckin ball. i tried it attached to the gunner side but it just looked too weedy....i also plan on doing a few more check patterns on the metal parts on the wheels to break up the reds and yellows. i found this worked pretty well on the front. should get the driver and gunner done today and then move onto my next ratrod. let me know what you guys think and if i need to change anything on it.

cheers

uber
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Gangrak

Gangrak

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 215 posts
  • Army Name:Da Villainz
I truly admire your painting skills. The way you make your models look so natural is the sign of really great talent. Extremely proppa Job! Also, I love the buzzsaw on the copta. You really made that into something!
QUOTE (BlackSpike @ Apr 22 2010, 03:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Sir, we've picked up enemy signal relays! They must be bringing reinforcements!"
"Capture that point! Send in Squad Omega!"
"And now back to 'Krump-'Em-Gud" with you're favourite host, Grot McWeedy, who won't be fightin', but will be bringing you all the best scenes from today's carnage!"

FW Tibald

FW Tibald

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 32 posts
  • Army Name:The Elvis Son'z
Hi there, not posting that often but I trully like all of your stuff! The koptas are really agressiv, and the point job on all your models is really efficient! Tib

Lemmingspawn

Lemmingspawn

Ammo Runt

• Boyz
  • 150 posts
  • Army Name:Undecided
I love the rat rod idea and if I get to do another trukk I'll definitely be using the idea. My only problem with most of the ones that I've seen are the rear axles are too far back. Makes the trukk look like it's gonna break (which is as ramshackle as you get, eh? :) ) but that's only a small gripe... :) Nice work :)

uberdark

uberdark

Periscope

• Evil Sunz
  • 781 posts
well i have one down and 3 to go before my ork trukks/hotrods are done. i am incredibly pleased with how this turned out and feel its one of my better pieces. tomorrow i start two more at the same time. man i have iron painter next week and a big mek challenge the first week of february. gonna be a busy month. hehe.
i ended up putting checks on the wheels and felt that really helped to break up the red in the piece. my army is finally starting to come around.

so far i have finished

40 orks
4 nobs
3 deffkoptas
1 looted wagon
1 hot rod/trukk

heres to getting the rest done. :cheers

have a good one

please let me know what you think. cheers.

uber

Posted Image

stinkyfive

stinkyfive

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 275 posts
  • Army Name:Skull Splittaz
Looks great, I especially like how you've painted the wheels, may have to try something on my battlewagon! Are you going to build anymore? Stinky

uberdark

uberdark

Periscope

• Evil Sunz
  • 781 posts
a picture to wet your appetites of things to come. can you guess?

Posted Image

orrik

orrik

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 308 posts
Is it a deffskull army?
New 40k forum come over and have a look.