Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

INQ Orks??

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Boss Skraga

Boss Skraga

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 355 posts
  • Army Name:Boss Skraga's Freebootaz
I've never really been much for INQ, the furthest intrest I had was when they were putting out models for Gene cults, though once they stopped making those I stopped caring(Prefers XENOS to 'Umie and Beakie skum). But since I'm here, and around all Da Ladz, have there ever been any models put out for INQ sized orks? and if not... what would be the best way to konvert for em?
QUOTE (Dedwrekka @ Nov 17 2008, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In a country that's home to the deadliest spiders, snakes, insects, and several versions of crocodillia it's the campers you have to be afraid of....

Magus Gar Kan

Magus Gar Kan

Kommando

• Blood Axez
  • 969 posts
  • Army Name:Defgrimz Dakka Boyz
Sadly no, although we do loot a lot of weapons from them. The closest thing would be to use ghazzie as a regular MaN, warbosses as Nobz and Nobz as regular orks
Offishol Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee certified ork Rokka!
GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment
"Waaagh! Waaagh! The Greenskins, Oldest Greatest Death Machine..."

o_O

o_O

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 241 posts

Sadly no, although we do loot a lot of weapons from them. The closest thing would be to use ghazzie as a regular MaN, warbosses as Nobz and Nobz as regular orks

I would beg to differ

INQ scale models are 54mm rather then 28mm ( or 30mm )
they are more true to scale too thus Brother Artimus is taller then a human model

and comparing the art work we see a Ork Warboss tends to be larger then a beakie
a good example of size is the Dawn of War II trailer

the Warboss is clearly twice the size of the beakie fighting him
so a INQ scaled Warboss model would come in at 140mm or about 5 1/2 " tall

all other types of Ork would scale down from there
BUT still a regular boy would be taller then 54mm
August 19th International Kick the fish'ead in the Nuts Day
come celebrate- tell us how you kicked the Fish'eads in the nads!

Rivets !! More Rivets !!

NEW RELEASE for LotR----Gandalf points left and coming soon Gimli sobered up!!
Advance Order Now!! Limited Edition Sam making jam and toast.