Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

mo0g's Projects

* * * * - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

GeNrul GroTamuNgus

GeNrul GroTamuNgus

Grot Orderly

• Boyz
  • 184 posts

Well, I finished my degree on friday so I finally have a decent amount of time to do things, hurrah!
So I've been working on my deffjet in anticipation of a game coming up this week. I think it's 90% done, just a few bits of detailing, gap filling, and mould line removal to sort out I reckon, then off to the paintshop. All suggestions welcome.

The buzzsaw is still detachable so I can get in there to paint behind it, but also in case I decide to remodel it at some point - or I guess if I want to run without it.

nice work dude :biggrin this would make a kill badass bike :) just put it on the ground and bam! you have a fast killy biker :thumbs
There would be NO games workshop whitout the ORKS

STOMP STOMP STOMP

mo0g

mo0g

Burna Boy

• Boyz
  • 402 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! mo0g
I didn't think these guys warranted their own thread as they are pretty simple kitbashes, but I am looking for any ideas on other details to add. They are Kommandos based on AoBR boys. 2 burnas, 3 regular, and a Snikrot-counts-as at the end.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Snikrot definitely needs some more gubbinz, but I can't decide what yet. Any suggestions?

I plan to make a few more this week so hopefully be back soon with an update!
mo0g's Badmoons
mo0g's projects - Latest update: Kommandos (April '11)
Big Mek mo0g's Badmoon Blog (external blog)
Scratch Battlewagon - Now painted.
Rokkit Buggies - WIP builds
mo0g gets STOMPY - Optimash Prime Stompa build WIP
Big Mek Challenge VS Morfangdakka - An oldy but a lot of fun! (Lots of broken images, sorry) and the Voting thread. (more broken images...grr)

Other stuff:
mo0g gets tainted - Tzeentch-theme Chaos WIP
mo0g does Necromunda

Warboss Waaazag

Warboss Waaazag

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 297 posts
  • Army Name:Yrakz Shootaz & Waaaagh! Waaazag Da Kan't Stoppable!

Posted Image

Snikrot definitely needs some more gubbinz, but I can't decide what yet. Any suggestions?

Rippier knives? Extra knives? A garrote looped at his belt? Nightvision goggles?
My semi-regular Badmoon/Dethskullz Army blog

My "other stuff" thread.

Like my stuff? Why not Commission Me to make something for you?

Warboss Waaazag da Kan't Stoppable's Personal Waaagh!
W/D/L
3/1/1