Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HG's AI Ork Air Waaagh!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Harkon Greywolf

Harkon Greywolf

Loota Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,243 posts
In keeping with posting my Orky stuff in the various forae, here's my Air Waagh!

It's led by Da Red Barrun in his "Bi-plane", it's my intention to make a mini black and white squig to go on the top wing to act as his "Snoopy" (as in "Snoopy and the Red Baron".)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Here's a few of his wingmen Fightas
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Here's a few of the bigger Fighta Bomba's
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

More to follow.

HG

Harkon Greywolf

Harkon Greywolf

Loota Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,243 posts
More as promised above.

And here's one of my Grot Bombs
Posted Image
Posted Image

Some objectoves Flak and Supa Flak guns, including looted Hydras
Posted Image

Some Orky buildings (Evil Sunz of course)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Bombas with Grot bombs
Posted Image
Posted Image

And finally a group shot
Posted Image

I also have a Landa which is here
Posted Image
Posted Image

And this will be used more in my Epic games no doubt. (As will the Air Waagh in part as needed.)

Enjoy, those that haven't seen all my stuff before. For the rest of you, well, nostalgia isn't what it used to be, eh?
;)

HG

leaxe

leaxe

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 125 posts
  • Army Name:0
Hi where did you get the planes you converted? Nice job!!!
Folding space, bending light, twisting reality...
my better painted models on coolminiornot.com

Harkon Greywolf

Harkon Greywolf

Loota Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,243 posts
Hi there, thanks. They're Trumpeter 1/350th scale planes meant for the 1/350th scale Aircraft Carriers. I've used US/Russian/English planes and hacked and chopped them as I thought fit! Glad you like them. HG

Warboss_Tom

Warboss_Tom

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 242 posts
isn't one of those bombers that American spy plane?
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

KoS RECORD:
W/ L/ D
13/2/1

lost to: goffs, panzee Beat: salamanders, goffs, ultramarines, dark panzee, fish'ead

%Pr

Harkon Greywolf

Harkon Greywolf

Loota Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,243 posts
It may be, I'm not sure now. It's not a Stealth Fighter/Bomber I know that. Or do you mean the AWAC? There's so many I've hacked up I can't remember! LOL HG

leaxe

leaxe

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 125 posts
  • Army Name:0
I saw some of these trumpeter planes at a local shop, but I think mostly jet fighters and choppers. Gotta check. I suppose these were WW2 planes.
Folding space, bending light, twisting reality...
my better painted models on coolminiornot.com

Harkon Greywolf

Harkon Greywolf

Loota Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,243 posts
Mainly I think yes, although there are several later models cut in there as well! I didnlt stick to the plans but chose bits from all different planes to combine as I thought fit! A real Orky approach! ;) HG

Quase

Quase

Big Mek

• Nobz
  • 4,200 posts
  • Army Name:Da Klan ov da Golden Teef
Well you already know I like em ;)
:thumbs

Still, you are one lucky git that in AI there is no such thing as animosity-checks :lol

I shudder to think about the effect of a 1 on this plane :
Posted Image

:lol :lol :lol
Roight, any questions?
Yes?
Too bad!
It be time to WAAAGH!

Quase -

Harkon Greywolf

Harkon Greywolf

Loota Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,243 posts
LOLOL @ Quase! Yeah I always thought that was an amusing concept. Guess we'd better hope they get along eh? And the Grot turret gunners too, or there could be some interesting "un-friendly fire" going on! LOL HG

Mad Trukka

Mad Trukka

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 313 posts
  • Army Name:Plague of Dol Amroth (LOTR) 'ArdAkkaz ( Fantasy,40k)
LOL. Quite nice. How much did it cost? more or less than it would to buy the 'actual' models?
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and
paste this into your signature. GENERATION 5 The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

Why a Big Boss is better than Chuck Norris!:

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull. Big Boss sells his urine also, as weapons grade plutonium.
Chuck Norris once shot down a German plane by pointing with his finger and saying "Bang". Big Boss knocked the MIR space station out of orbit by glaring at it
Godzilla is a Japanese rendition of Big Boss' first visit to Tokyo.

Harkon Greywolf

Harkon Greywolf

Loota Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,243 posts
A lot less than the FW models! I think I was buying boxes of planes between 5 and 10 depending on size, for between 5 and 10 pounds! My whole fleet probably cost around 25, plus bases and Grot Bombs of course! Now that's quite a bit cheaper for all those number of models! :D HG

Mad Trukka

Mad Trukka

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 313 posts
Good. I might now actually start an air-waagh based on modern fighters. EDIT: What scale are the fighters and bombers?
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and
paste this into your signature. GENERATION 5 The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull. Big Boss sells his urine also, as weapons grade plutonium.
Chuck Norris once shot down a German plane by pointing with his finger and saying "Bang". Big Boss knocked the MIR space station out of orbit by glaring at it

Quase

Quase

Big Mek

• Nobz
  • 4,200 posts
  • Army Name:Da Klan ov da Golden Teef

EDIT: What scale are the fighters and bombers?

They are 1/350th

For more examples, check my thread in the Epic section where I used the same planes (without mix 'n matching) for my Epic Fighta Bomba Raids ;)
Roight, any questions?
Yes?
Too bad!
It be time to WAAAGH!

Quase -

Mad Trukka

Mad Trukka

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 313 posts
Cool. :thumbs thanks for that!