Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Da Waaagh Guild Charter

24 replies to this topic

HVNSNTSOLDIER

HVNSNTSOLDIER

Slugga Boy

• Deathskullz
  • 349 posts
  • Army Name:Grimmek's Gear'eadz
I would love to join! But i'm based in another server. Will you be expanding to others as well?
The only reason flamethrowers exist is due to the fact that one day, someone asked themself "Hey, I want to see those people over there on fire, but I'm not close enough to get the job done."

They say the pen is mightier than the sword. Total bull! You don't see Scarface running around screaming "Say hello to my LITTLE PEN!" now do you?

http://www.magmaker.co.nr/1337-speak
Stop "1337-speak"!

Grimmek's Waaagh Kareer
W:2 T:3 L:9

CannibalBob

CannibalBob

GuildBoss Skabnoze

• Blood Axez
  • 2,134 posts
  • Army Name:Kommandur Dragztor's Skull Krumpin Brigade
Right now there are no plans to expand to other servers. The guild on Phoenix Throne is enough for me right now.
Freebooter Fungus Lager: Only da Finest Fungus!

Melissia

Melissia

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 93 posts
  • Army Name:Gozrun's Gitsmashaz
I'm getting back in, and I have no guild allegiance in AWR. Since I'm about to make a choppa (as soon as I'm done patching), I'll be glad to join up. I've learned MMOs are much more fun when you have a group of friends, and the people in this forum seem friendly enough. I have a 14-ish Black Orc, abnd a 12-ish Squig'erder, too, although before I stopped my subscription my main was a witch hunter. Just have to know though-- what server should I create my Choppa on? Right now I'm on Phoenix Throne, as Blakart and Silverteef. Blakart is my main.
Boyz, I like war. Boyz, I like war. Boyz, I LOVE war! I love burnin', I love goin' fasta. I love attackin', I love defendin'. I love sieges, breakin' through walls, I love goin' back ta get more boyz, I love killin' what's left and goin' off fer a new fight. In da fields, da trenches, da plainz, da snow, da desert, da boats, da fightabommas, da mud, da swamp! I love each an' every kinda war orks can think of in dis galaxy! I love da roar of kannonz as dey blow all da 'umie gits away at once, and their bodies fly aroun' in da air till dey crash in peices on da ground! I love it when our wagons, with their crusha ramz, clashes with a 'umie tank! And da gitz jump out o' da tanks only ta be torn apart by our shootaz! I love seein' our boyz crash into da 'umie lines with choppaz ready! I remember da little runts choppin' their first kill up real nice cause dey wanna make sure it don' get up. I like seein' runnin' gits gunned down, and da wunz who give up wit 'em. And when da 'umie gits get brave, an' run at us screamin to da top o their puny lungs! I remember da roks droppin' on armageddon! I loves it when da 'umies send wave afta wave of deir boyz into da fight! An' when da camp dey wuz supposed ta protect is overran and dey's runtier wunz become squigfood! I love it when da Panzees and Fish'eads get scared, an' dey crawl around like squigs to be stomped on! When da bony gits get smashed again an' again!

Boyz! What I want is a war waged like Gork an' Mork demselves were leadin' it! GIVE ME THIS WAR! GIMME A WAAAGH!!

wulf git

wulf git

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 6 posts
  • Army Name:bad moonz
:? is this a warhammer online guild? cos pls allince wif bad moonz :thumbs

wulf git

wulf git

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 6 posts