Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AI epic birdz vs. 40K Epic birdz

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Kyle

Kyle

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 2 posts
Can anyone tell me how the 40K epic ork planes compare in size to the forge world models. Forge world says their planes are epic size and work with the epic game system but from pics they look like they are much larger. Does anyone know? I am wondering if they 40k epic models are big enough to use in AI. They are much cheaper and I found a Bommerz Over Da Sulpha River box I could buy. I would like to use those.

Agatheron

Agatheron

Blue Thunda Ace

• Nobz
  • 6,343 posts
  • Army Name:Da Blue Thunda Speed Freeks
As I eluded to in the other thread, you could probably do this... but you'd still need to get the AI specialized bases...
______Agatheron \_______
--Remember, long, uncontrolled bursts,
and indiscriminate target selection.
____________________________/

http://chaplainsbrush.wordpress.com/

Rakka Dakka

Rakka Dakka

Lobotomy

• Boyz
  • 768 posts
  • Army Name:'ard toofs
the AI ork planes are bigger and more detailed and you get the special AI bases with them so its not that bad of a deal.
theres no greater thing than the WAAAAGGHH!

Mukrut rocks the Avatar world

robertsjf

robertsjf

Hair Squig

• Grotz
  • 70 posts
  • Army Name:Marinak's Boyz
But there's nothing wrong with rebasing epic flyers on ai bases...