Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ultimate DoW Challenge.

28 replies to this topic

Mad Trukka

Mad Trukka

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 313 posts
  • Army Name:Plague of Dol Amroth (LOTR) 'ArdAkkaz ( Fantasy,40k)
LoL. Ok Guys lets have some more reports guys.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and
paste this into your signature. GENERATION 5 The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

Why a Big Boss is better than Chuck Norris!:

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull. Big Boss sells his urine also, as weapons grade plutonium.
Chuck Norris once shot down a German plane by pointing with his finger and saying "Bang". Big Boss knocked the MIR space station out of orbit by glaring at it
Godzilla is a Japanese rendition of Big Boss' first visit to Tokyo.

orkwarlord

orkwarlord

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 2 posts
  • Army Name:da deff stormaz
i played this challenge just now, and i have to say it was especially easy when i was playing as orks. i completed it with all races. its a good challenge for practice :cheers
orks iz da biggest n most strongest eva! and no umie will kill ma ladz - ghazzghkull thraka

Mad Trukka

Mad Trukka

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 313 posts
Okay guys. I played the challenge last night. Well 3 times technically. I lost my first game against Beakies. I lost my second game against the fish'ead but in my final game i beat the 'umies by somehow destroying 2 basilysks and a unit of ogryn with a stromboy mob. :)
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and
paste this into your signature. GENERATION 5 The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull. Big Boss sells his urine also, as weapons grade plutonium.
Chuck Norris once shot down a German plane by pointing with his finger and saying "Bang". Big Boss knocked the MIR space station out of orbit by glaring at it

gorgutz marine unter

gorgutz marine unter

Banned by his own negligence

• Banned
  • -8,388,608 posts
  • Army Name:death sunz
i had a go they shot down my flash gitz and most of my other people then i realised it was taking to long for the strong units to build so i just started to build sluggas and i finally pulled back and i finished in 1h 22mins

Magus Gar Kan

Magus Gar Kan

Kommando

• Blood Axez
  • 939 posts
  • Army Name:Defgrimz Dakka Boyz
Something I've discovered, the AI gets really dumb after awhile (At least in DC). No matter the difficulty it will latch onto a fixed pattern of unit construction based on whatever tech tier it has reached, after about an hour. It does seem to vary from game to game, but overall if you can hold out till then it becomes easy.
Offishol Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee certified ork Rokka!
GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment
"Waaagh! Waaagh! The Greenskins, Oldest Greatest Death Machine..."

Gazkull Thraka

Gazkull Thraka

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 40 posts
  • Army Name:Badrukkz boyz
i tryed dis as ummie gaurd n i beat it within 25 minutes on QS against Beakies it was VERY difficult n i got wiped at first i ad a techpriest left after der first wave n i got an assult force to strike back but hell it failed the Bane-blade turned the tide a bit though but as i said VERY VERY difficult :scowl
[Sig snipped by the HQ - less sig, more punctuation]

antique_nova

antique_nova

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 21 posts
  • Army Name:my own choppa
hey this is my first ever ever post on this forum, but i am a member of bolter and chainsword. I did this in qs in 15minutes. against every race. It's quite easy. If any of you went online, you might recognise my account. It's antique_nova :P or for those oldies, antique_lord I did this in the first dow. My tactics were generally to turret the sides and funnel the enemies through one point and send in a ork boyz squad ( large ) then tie them up until i get nobz squads and some dreads. I obviously attach a meq in the squad and telport when i need to recover the squad. thanks antique_nova

Mad Trukka

Mad Trukka

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 313 posts
THREADNOMANCY! Sorry guys, I just knew I'd made a thread like this previously so I didnt wanna make a new one. Ok, on DoW DC (without the nid mod ) I managed to beat tin eads in about ... 40 -45 minutes.

Da_'Uge_Goff

Da_'Uge_Goff

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 4 posts
  • Army Name:Da Green Tide - Greengofs
Don'yt know if if this is a bit late, but i finished it with orks against csms yesterday at 39 mins. if your really, really good, try using fish'ead or dark panzee, since they don't have any turrets at all. you just get your starter unit :/. Impossible.

Reply to this topic