Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ultimate DoW Challenge.

28 replies to this topic

Mad Trukka

Mad Trukka

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 313 posts
  • Army Name:Plague of Dol Amroth (LOTR) 'ArdAkkaz ( Fantasy,40k)
Ok first of all you will need to play skirmish mode with timer & annilate on. Next choose any race you want to face and set them to hard. Now start the game and when it starts wait 5 minutes before building your first units. By the time you build a decent army the enemy will have you surrounded. :choppa . Good Luck I have completed this with orks against CSM. Average Time:40-45 Minutes.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and
paste this into your signature. GENERATION 5 The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

Why a Big Boss is better than Chuck Norris!:

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull. Big Boss sells his urine also, as weapons grade plutonium.
Chuck Norris once shot down a German plane by pointing with his finger and saying "Bang". Big Boss knocked the MIR space station out of orbit by glaring at it
Godzilla is a Japanese rendition of Big Boss' first visit to Tokyo.

da weedy grot

da weedy grot

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 43 posts
  • Army Name:Da Hunerd an Furst Airborne Leejun of Flyboss Zagbag
Sounds nice... I am relatively new to DoW, so explain one thing please: does the timer just sort of work as measuring device of how long you've played, or does it mean a time limit? Also, one other thing: When the computer's on hard, it usually attacks sooner...how do you deal with this if you have no units?
92% of people will read this.

If you are one of the other 8% who hasn't read this far, you will either be lying if you post this in your signature saying you didn't read it or you won't know to paste this into your signature since you didn't read it! Gotcha! Hahahaha! Its the simple pleasures in life.

Magus Gar Kan

Magus Gar Kan

Kommando

• Blood Axez
  • 969 posts
  • Army Name:Defgrimz Dakka Boyz
The timer just measures game length, its not a limit. Also he said nothing about not building up your defenses, and as all the ork buildings have guns on them it is quite possible.
Offishol Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee certified ork Rokka!
GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment
"Waaagh! Waaagh! The Greenskins, Oldest Greatest Death Machine..."

Keg

Keg

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 718 posts
  • Army Name:Keg'z Mek 'Eadz

The timer just measures game length, its not a limit. Also he said nothing about not building up your defenses, and as all the ork buildings have guns on them it is quite possible.

But to build defences you need requisition, and you need units to capture strategic points and such to get requisition.
Keg

Mad Trukka

Mad Trukka

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 313 posts
You usually start with 1 unit so you can build them up. Oh and when you start you are allowed to build defenses and builders but not any attacking units. You MAY build turrets. The Timer tells you how long yoyve been playing so when it reaches 5 you can build and attack.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and
paste this into your signature. GENERATION 5 The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull. Big Boss sells his urine also, as weapons grade plutonium.
Chuck Norris once shot down a German plane by pointing with his finger and saying "Bang". Big Boss knocked the MIR space station out of orbit by glaring at it

Mad Trukka

Mad Trukka

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 313 posts
BTW plz post here if you play this challenge and beat it

ChewySmokey

ChewySmokey

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 5 posts
  • Army Name:don't have a name...or a real fighting force
I took the challenge and beat it once the timer reached 38 minutes. I chose to play as the beakies because I like their defensive capabilities and I set the CPU race to Random. I ended up facing the tin'ead. I waited until the timer hit 5 minutes to start building units, the enemy was already in my base by then, destroying my HQ. I was barely able to repel the attack. Eventually, the enemy commander and the tomb spiders were stuck in my base, being destroyed as they were resurrected and soon the attacks became few. I advanced with a Land Raider, Terminators, Rhino Transports, Scouts with plasma guns and a commander while the rest of my forces stayed at the base to keep an eye on the tomb spiders and tin'ead lord. All that was really left of the enemy army was an activated monolith that was trapped by its own surrounding structures. I sent the rhinos in first to take the brunt of the monolith's blasts while I sent everything else I had at it. BTW, I had the game set to "Quick Start", I don't know if that matters.
I likes to send in da puny ones first!

Mad Trukka

Mad Trukka

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 313 posts
Its doesent matter about quick start. I think you found out why this is a challenge. Firstly the enemy WILL be attacking you and it is hard to stop em. Keep trying guys. BTW i did this challenge again last night wth Orks & fish'ead. Got thoroughly wiped out before i built more orks. P.S Dont try against the fish'ead

Dezartfox

Dezartfox

Gob Squig

• Grotz
  • 64 posts
I can rarely beat them on normal >_<

Mad Trukka

Mad Trukka

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 313 posts
The Best idea is to start on normal using beakies Vs beakies.Then play in this order:Chaos 'umies Orks tin'eads panzee fish'ead Sisters Of Battle Dark panzee

ChewySmokey

ChewySmokey

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 5 posts
  • Army Name:don't have a name...or a real fighting force
I tried using Chaos Beakies against panzee, I was dead within 6 minutes with 2 kills. I tried Chaos against the orks and I was dead before reaching 5 minutes. I tried Orks against Chaos and that seemed to go a bit better if chaos hadn't destroyed my HQ and Grot workers, so I was stuck with 55 pop limit, a pile of guns and an ork barracks. I lasted until the 16 minute mark.
I likes to send in da puny ones first!

Mad Trukka

Mad Trukka

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 313 posts
It is a really hard challenge. I had a few hours and i played with nids from the Tyranid Mod and lasted 5.08 against tin'eads.

Mad Trukka

Mad Trukka

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 313 posts
If you try downloading the tyranid mod play the nids Tyranids are quite average

IGOR

IGOR

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 3 posts
  • Army Name:Da Freeks
can i just ask wat dow game vershun ur using???
up yours rappers! /middle finger

omgitsduane

omgitsduane

Gyro Stabilised Monowheel

• Boyz
  • 550 posts
  • Army Name:Deffwing
OR download a program called "dawn of skirmish" which turns the computers into super pissed off bastards, they will crush you if you can't already deal with insane computers with ease. REALLY not for the faint hearted.

Mad Trukka

Mad Trukka

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 313 posts
Sounds painful :biggrin

Mad Trukka

Mad Trukka

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 313 posts
Come on guys! Post your results!

zanzagz deffwagon

zanzagz deffwagon

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 9 posts
  • Army Name:the deathsompaz
hey i did the challenge i was de chaos ummies versus the orkz i won 34 minutes in

Mad Trukka

Mad Trukka

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 313 posts
Yays. some1 recorded result. *hands choco-chip cookie* We need more reports. COME ON GUYS! TAKE THE CHALLENGE

zanzagz deffwagon

zanzagz deffwagon

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 9 posts
  • Army Name:the deathsompaz
yum coookie =P

Reply to this topic