Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Show us yo'r threads

5 replies to this topic

Keg

Keg

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 718 posts
  • Army Name:Keg'z Mek 'Eadz
Right- I have had the idea for a while but I thought about "Why not post up your colour schemes for your Orks?"
So here you can post up your colour schemes so we can also play as your clan or just kick your clan in with our own boyz ;)

Well here is mine-

"Keg'z Tek 'Eadz"
Primary- R=84 G=185 B=255

Secondry- R=220 G=190 B=143

Trim- R=148 G=1 B=11

Weapon- R=253 G=205 B=0

Trim2- R=255 G=0 B=0

The badge- "Grim"
Banner- "Deathskulls"

Now get posting your own

da weedy grot

da weedy grot

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 43 posts
  • Army Name:Da Hunerd an Furst Airborne Leejun of Flyboss Zagbag
Ok my games in German but I'll just say the numbers starting with the top color (I guess the main one...) R 87 G 100 B 56 Numba two going down the color circles-secondary R134 G211 B83 Numba 3 Trim R 103 G 194 B 89 Numba 4 Weaponz R 84 G 203 B 71 And last but not least Trim2 R 101 G 194 B 58 Badge: snake banner snake Army name 'da Snakebitez' cheers and sorry for the lateness
92% of people will read this.

If you are one of the other 8% who hasn't read this far, you will either be lying if you post this in your signature saying you didn't read it or you won't know to paste this into your signature since you didn't read it! Gotcha! Hahahaha! Its the simple pleasures in life.

M4D 800YZ R00LZ!

M4D 800YZ R00LZ!

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 28 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Grom
Can't remember the numbers but it'z all black, wiv yellow eyes and a custom Hello Kitty badge and banner. Name: DA HELLO KITTY STOMPAZ! :choppa :choppa :choppa :choppa :choppa
De only gudd beaky iz a dead beaky, or even betta a dyin' beakie wot tellz ya were iz matez iz.

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

miniorkinator

miniorkinator

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 31 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Gragnatz
how do you make custom badges??? thnx :dakka
Over 92% of people do whatever someones signature tells them to.

If you are one of the 8% that don't, copy this into your signature.

Boss Gorthank

Boss Gorthank

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 56 posts
  • Army Name:Gorthank's Boardin' Boyz

how do you make custom badges???
thnx :dakka

Very simple: make a picture with your custom badge, find a folder named Badges (I think it was that, I haven't rummaged through the DoW directory in a long while) and insert your custom badge pic there.

BlackSpike

BlackSpike

Loota Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,193 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! BlackSpike
Tho' I don't play DoW, I'd be interested to see what colour schemes people have come up with - any chance of some pics/screen-shots?
"The Orks are the Pinnacle of Creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst. Who are we to judge them? We panzee who have failed, or the Humans, on the road to ruin in their turn? And why? Because we sought answers to questions that an Ork wouldn't even bother to ask! We see a culture that is strong and dismiss it as crude."

Reply to this topic