Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Waaagh! Uk meet, 7th-8th March 2009

• Please log in to reply
466 replies to this topic

Grishgrub

Grishgrub

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,495 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh Grishgrub Ironklaw / Grimtin's Remote Kontrol orks
I'll be getting pictures and a full report up as soon as I can. I've been having some family issues so this may not be immediate, but don't worry. We waited a year for the meet, you guys can wait a week or two for the aftermath thread :P

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,826 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun
I've been waiting to post up my pictures in that thread. There's a few... So it'll be worth the wait. (Just noticed my post count is now higher than my member number :D It's not exactly an achievement if you're Nightserpent, but it is for me!)

Penelope the Wonder Pony

Penelope the Wonder Pony

Thinks hes NTMBK

• Deathskullz
  • 4,380 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAAGH! Blooskull
Huh, I never noticed passing that landmark. Anyway, great stuff guys! Glad you had such a good time again this year. I look forward to the next one. :D

pete1000

pete1000

Ammo Runt

• Boyz
  • 155 posts
  • Army Name:Waagh Gobwalsh
Hi Choppa, just to let you know Da Furst Mob Veterunz will be running Orkyanapolis on Sunday 24th May at Warhammer World. This is the 1st Company Veterans Open Day. I have arranged with the WHW shop manager Richard for us to set up on the tables right outside the shop doors. If you can make it you would be welcome. Should be using our normal format and try to get 4 or 5 races in. (no extended table with the broken bridge!!!) regards Pete

cookie

cookie

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 289 posts
  • Army Name:Warlord Wrecker's Grand Horde
but the broken bridge was fun........... shame we never finished the race proppa last time, oh well always next year!

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth

da choppa

da choppa

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 351 posts
  • Army Name:da choopas
sorry pete, no can do. i'd love to come, but, alas, that's right after 4 GCSE's, and just before another 6 that next week. very annoying. see you on the 20th augaust though, if 1st comp vets is on in the summer, that's the first date i'll be 16. i'll attend regulary after that though.
chocolate sauce, cherries and whipped cream can make more than an ice cream sundae. - eddie the troll on why his girlfriends clothes were in the kitchen with her upstairs - as his mother came round

going to the Waaaagh Uk meet - want to join in the painting comp - PM me or blake

pete1000

pete1000

Ammo Runt

• Boyz
  • 155 posts
  • Army Name:Waagh Gobwalsh
Hi Cookie, yes it was a shame we had to cut things short in Da Race. The bridge was good fun but a bit too far! The Waaagh event is your event and if you would like us to put on a race next year we would be pleased to come again. Same goes for the Apocalypse game on Saturday. Feedback from 1st Old Age Pensioners was very good, they all enjoyed it and would like to do the same again. So it is up to Grish and you lot to plan for next time. Hi Choppa, good luck with the exams. See you in August. 1st Vets meets all year. We usually lose a week at christmas and one some time in July when warhammer world closes for the big clean and paint. If you want to join in with Da Furst Mob Veterunz and come to Games Day 2009 to run Orkyanapolis let me know I might be able to get you on Da Teem, we were allowed 8 last year and split into 2 teams of 4 to run the races. Have got my Stompa 3/4 built Pete :biggrin