Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Waaagh! Uk meet, 7th-8th March 2009

• Please log in to reply
466 replies to this topic

Shinobi_8745

Shinobi_8745

Steel Hornz

• Boyz
  • 643 posts
  • Army Name:Blazin' Skullz/WAAAGH! Grizlag

9 months to go, so little time, so much to build

True that.

But I'd say so little time, so much to paint (and hopefully major improvements).
QUOTE (Shinobi_8745 @ Mar 4 2008, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Secondly, it's Snikrot, he can sneak with squeeky penguin slippers if he want to.

QUOTE (DeathCat147 @ Mar 4 2008, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn right he is, he's so damn sneaky he can get across a minfield covered in bubble wrap while wearing his squeeky penguin slippers and neon green poncho, and still nobody will notice him

Valandras

Valandras

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 235 posts
  • Army Name:Warboss Goldgobs Gitsquishas
So it begins...... Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Ahem, so, yes, I'm in.
Stomp! Stomp!!! STOMP!!!

"Never try to run away from a tyranid. They will catch you and eat you. Then again, you could always climb a tree. Then you'll get a nice view before the knock the tree down and eat you."

QUOTE (eddie the troll @ Apr 16 2008, 08:36 PM)
Any time, any place, any Waaagh

Keg

Keg

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 718 posts
  • Army Name:Keg'z Mek 'Eadz

So it begins......

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Ahem, so, yes, I'm in.

Maybe this time you can bring something more than an annoyingly strong stompa, as Dim should know, with you this time?
Maybe like two? ;)

I can't wait for it now but 9 months is an awfully long time.
Keg

Da Grimpond

Da Grimpond

'Ead Graft

• Blood Axez
  • 731 posts
9 months is long but put it this way, if you get something a month, say a squad of this or a tank or something, you will have quite a bit added to your force for the meet

Keg

Keg

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 718 posts
Hey guys- I have a friend, who is actually a member of the WAAAGH- but he doesn't go on here much. But I have been trying to convince him to come to the meet, like the more the merrier. And after some final encouragement he said he could go- but I think he is too shy to post it himself. So is that ok with anyone? Oh and I think he is getting a lift of his Mom or Dad and he lives in Northampton. Keg

Valandras

Valandras

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 235 posts
I don't see why he's shy, we don't bite. Much. :) But yeah, the more the merrier. Does this mysterious stranger have a username?
Stomp! Stomp!!! STOMP!!!

"Never try to run away from a tyranid. They will catch you and eat you. Then again, you could always climb a tree. Then you'll get a nice view before the knock the tree down and eat you."

Grishgrub

Grishgrub

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,495 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh Grishgrub Ironklaw / Grimtin's Remote Kontrol orks
Obviously I can't stop anyone from being in Warhammer World on that date, but if this person wants to join in the games and such it'd be good if we could get some sort of online "hello" from them first :P

eddie the troll

eddie the troll

Da Mole

• Boyz
  • 1,034 posts
  • Location:At the center of my universe, Whangarei, Noo Zeelund
  • Army Name:Which Army are we talking about?
Yeah, we want names. IMHO the more the merrier, but it would be nice to know the person your intending to hit with a self adjusting sack of squig poo (one size smacks all - get it while its hot and steamy)
the voices in my head sound better as a choir

War isn't about who's right... war is about who's left...

Sumus ubi Sumus

Valandras

Valandras

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 235 posts
Even for you Eddie, thats a whole new level of weird :rolleyes
Stomp! Stomp!!! STOMP!!!

Da Grimpond

Da Grimpond

'Ead Graft

• Blood Axez
  • 731 posts
lets hope theres nothing to do with poo at the meet! tho i really suck with orks so my gaming might be XD

phattonythedon

phattonythedon

'Ard Boy

• Speed Freaks
  • 836 posts
  • Army Name:Kap'un RedDread's Freebootaz
sounds good to me. it'l give me something to work towards, last thing i want is half painted models for u guys to laugh at so i'll get my finger out and get stuff finished. dont be scared to add new posts to this thread as it gets old, cuz i'm sure i shall need reminding or i WILL forget

be the change you want to see in the world

Tepok

Tepok

Skarboy

• Freebooterz
  • 1,447 posts
  • Army Name:Evil Moonz (Pirates)
Sounds good to me, dunno if I can make that yet, but I'll keep those dates in mind ;) Tepok

Proppa Unproppa

Soopa man

Soopa man

Runtherder for life

• Boyz
  • 363 posts
  • Army Name:Da justice league of waagh
Sounds like it will be fun. If my poor college pocketbook can affor the trans-Atlantic flight, I'll try to come.

QUOTE ("Orkeosaurus)
God exists, and so does the Devil, only it's really more like twenty Devils, and they all want to see you suffer, and god is paralyzed for life and has to eat souls to keep breathing, but you still worship him because he eats less souls than any of the Devils, and Jesus decided to betray god and his clone still goes around killing people.

And this is why green is best. None of this mucking about with the "lesser of 21 evils" or nuttin. Just krumpin, good an proppa.

Grishgrub

Grishgrub

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,495 posts

Sounds like it will be fun. If my poor college pocketbook can affor the trans-Atlantic flight, I'll try to come.

Well I sure won't stop you coming, but that seems a bit of an odd idea! The reason this meet started up was because there seemed to be a fair few in the states and none over here, but if you fancy coming all that way to meet us we'll be glad to see you :cheers

eddie the troll

eddie the troll

Da Mole

• Boyz
  • 1,034 posts
  • Location:At the center of my universe, Whangarei, Noo Zeelund
  • Army Name:Which Army are we talking about?
Yeah, excellent if you could but I'd keep the money for now, go to college, qualify for some high paying job, get married, have kids, arrange a family holiday to Britain in time for a Waargh meet up, forget to tell the wife and kids about it, get divorced as a result, and get to spend all your free time playing 40K.
the voices in my head sound better as a choir

War isn't about who's right... war is about who's left...

Sumus ubi Sumus

Grishgrub

Grishgrub

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,495 posts

Yeah, we want names.

IMHO the more the merrier, but it would be nice to know the person your intending to hit with a self adjusting sack of squig poo (one size smacks all - get it while its hot and steamy)

Yeah, excellent if you could but I'd keep the money for now, go to college, qualify for some high paying job, get married, have kids, arrange a family holiday to Britain in time for a Waargh meet up, forget to tell the wife and kids about it, get divorced as a result, and get to spend all your free time playing 40K.

Have you been on some sort of medication recently, eddie?

Anyway back on topic, I've got a form to fill out so I need an idea of numbers. If you're interested in going and think it's more likely that you'll come than that you'll miss it, let me know here :cheers

Da Grimpond

Da Grimpond

'Ead Graft

• Blood Axez
  • 731 posts
well i have no plans and i would really like to come ^_^ so put me down for it!

Keg

Keg

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 718 posts
Yeah I am in, and sorry the guy I talked about can't get on the WAAAGH! because of limited internet connection, apparently. So I will keep bugging him for an answer. Keg

pete1000

pete1000

Ammo Runt

• Boyz
  • 155 posts
  • Army Name:Waagh Gobwalsh
Hi all you load of grots! I'd like to make you a couple of offers you can always refuse:- On behalf of Da Furst Mob Veterunz we could bring down "Orkyanapolis 40,000 - Da Race" on the Sunday and run a couple of races. Orkyanapolis is the latest version of Ork Battlewagon racing which you saw last year. Now much improved with more scenery, more things to run over! If you are interested we will be developing custom wagons rules so you can build your own and bring it along. or On behalf of 1st Company Veterans we could get together a team on the Sunday to kick your green backsides out of Warhmammer World which is our holy clubroom. regards Pete

Grishgrub

Grishgrub

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,495 posts

Hi all you load of grots!

I'd like to make you a couple of offers you can always refuse:-

On behalf of Da Furst Mob Veterunz we could bring down "Orkyanapolis 40,000 - Da Race" on the Sunday and run a couple of races. Orkyanapolis is the latest version of Ork Battlewagon racing which you saw last year. Now much improved with more scenery, more things to run over! If you are interested we will be developing custom wagons rules so you can build your own and bring it along.

or

On behalf of 1st Company Veterans we could get together a team on the Sunday to kick your green backsides out of Warhmammer World which is our holy clubroom.

regards
Pete

Pete, both of those ideas sound fantastic. How many points of non-orks do you think you lot could muster?