Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ladz of da waaagh

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

Eye0fHoruS

Eye0fHoruS

Attack Squig

• Boyz
  • 116 posts
I am considering doing Shabadoo - How about Badrukk - Called Shabadoo - Da Yellow Nappa?

Eye0fHoruS

Eye0fHoruS

Attack Squig

• Boyz
  • 116 posts
Hi all I am bumping this thread to ask if there is a selection of pictures for the ladz. Were these models ever made, if so, where are they?

Mad Grot Docsnik

Mad Grot Docsnik

Head Honcho

• Nobz
  • 3,476 posts
  • Army Name:Thousand Tribes Waaagh
Only a couple have ever been completed. Zsoulless did a GrimTeef. Hakbash did a Mad Grot. Then there was a Kompetition and I think there was a Krooza and a Blakkreaper and a couple others. Most of these could probably be dredged up via search engine. Or Blakkreaper might have the links to hand...
Orks -- comic relief in the grim darkness of the far future.

"Unfortunately, there is no way of enforcing a rule that sigs should be genuinely witty or profound." -- Oddballz.

A wise grot knowz da roolz of Da Waaagh and obeyz dem.

Blakkreaper

Blakkreaper

Da Ladz Wrangler

• Freebooterz
  • 2,297 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAGH Grimgull

Hi all I am bumping this thread to ask if there is a selection of pictures for the ladz.

Were these models ever made, if so, where are they?

Only a couple have ever been completed. Zsoulless did a GrimTeef. Hakbash did a Mad Grot. Then there was a Kompetition and I think there was a Krooza and a Blakkreaper and a couple others. Most of these could probably be dredged up via search engine. Or Blakkreaper might have the links to hand...

Page one has all the links I received. Scroll down through the list, you'll see a bunch of them.
Cheerz to Thork for the Great Avvy.
Genrul blakkreaper ov da dreadsokk korpz - fightin' Ruleslawyer gitz and keepin' it proppa.
Let's gross our fingers and sacraface pot Blood Red to Bitz God... [Morhgoz]
I oppose RAW evil; or, more importantly; The Dice Gods oppose RAW evil. [Andrew the Eternal's proppa hiaku]

"Giving Krooza an idea, now prooven to be just as bad as saying 'Go on Dim, rant away!" [Dim Reepa]
"We don't have a Battle Tank. We have a glorified transport that eats people." "like a surgical sledgehammer." [GrogDaTyrant]
Now plugging: Da Klanz Projekt MkIII, Ladz of da waaagh kompetishun Rules As Awesome: Unofficial FAQ and Grimdark Frontier (a WiP 40k CivIV mod)
Like Heroic Fantasy? Check out my writers blog. Orcs appear from time to time, and they're proppa.

Nozeminer

Nozeminer

Glorifier of Grotz

• Deathskullz
  • 2,004 posts
  • Army Name:Snotbagz Nozeminerz
Here's Blakkreaper.
Yoo kin pikk yer Warboss an' yoo kin pikk yer noze. But, yoo kant pikk yer Warbossez noze.

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

Kromlech for all your Orky goodness.

Nozeminer Studioz

Blakkreaper

Blakkreaper

Da Ladz Wrangler

• Freebooterz
  • 2,297 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAGH Grimgull

Here's Blakkreaper.

I don't think I thanked you properly in that thread, so I figure I'd better say it here and now. Cheers mate :cheers having someone as skilled as you make a model of me is an honour :biggrin :thumbs
Cheerz to Thork for the Great Avvy.
Genrul blakkreaper ov da dreadsokk korpz - fightin' Ruleslawyer gitz and keepin' it proppa.
Let's gross our fingers and sacraface pot Blood Red to Bitz God... [Morhgoz]
I oppose RAW evil; or, more importantly; The Dice Gods oppose RAW evil. [Andrew the Eternal's proppa hiaku]

"Giving Krooza an idea, now prooven to be just as bad as saying 'Go on Dim, rant away!" [Dim Reepa]
"We don't have a Battle Tank. We have a glorified transport that eats people." "like a surgical sledgehammer." [GrogDaTyrant]
Now plugging: Da Klanz Projekt MkIII, Ladz of da waaagh kompetishun Rules As Awesome: Unofficial FAQ and Grimdark Frontier (a WiP 40k CivIV mod)
Like Heroic Fantasy? Check out my writers blog. Orcs appear from time to time, and they're proppa.

Boss Skraga

Boss Skraga

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 355 posts
  • Army Name:Boss Skraga's Freebootaz
great stuff guys, too bad I missed out on alot of this... right now I dont have a good source of bits to do anything... ... REALLY need to reforge my bits box.
QUOTE (Dedwrekka @ Nov 17 2008, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In a country that's home to the deadliest spiders, snakes, insects, and several versions of crocodillia it's the campers you have to be afraid of....