Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

3 Deffkoptas

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Gaf-Naz

Gaf-Naz

Mayor of Orktown

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,992 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Gaf-Naz, Da Inter-Hive Firm
Thanks Taytonclait. :thumbs I looted the blades from another forum member - thought they looked ded killy. ;)

Added a few decals and weathered the yellow areas. Sponged on Rotting Flesh, Dark Flesh and then Boltgun Metal (mainly on the leading edges of the blades & wings and on the front edges of the kotptas). Then washed with Gryphonne Sepia.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hope to get some more done tomorrow.

:cheers
Ork Town III - Terrain building competition, sponsored by Ramshackle Games.

Do you need some 6th edition fortifications for your army, a new terrain piece or an 'armies on display' board?

Then build it, paint it, post it and move into "da orkiest town in da ooniverse", and have the chance of winning a prize!

Gaf-Naz

Gaf-Naz

Mayor of Orktown

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,992 posts
Finished my 3 koptas - Ork Town now has the start of an airforce, also providing traffic reports and border patrols to keep rebel grots at bay. ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Close-up of the last weedy 'oomie who tried to sneak into Ork Town:
Posted Image

I hope to build a Warkopta soon (hint hint DocNuk :whip ) and pick up the rumoured plastic Fighta kit when released to add to the flyboyz.

All C&C appreciated. :cheers

Do you need some 6th edition fortifications for your army, a new terrain piece or an 'armies on display' board?

Then build it, paint it, post it and move into "da orkiest town in da ooniverse", and have the chance of winning a prize!

Tonzateef

Tonzateef

Dah Black Market Boss

• Nobz
  • 4,628 posts
  • Army Name:Dah Sininst'r Blue Moon Tribe of dah Bad Moon Clan.
Awesome stuff sir! Your painting ability has only grown stronger in the past 4 years. ;) Meanwhile.. I'm painting and I'm embarassed to put up my stuff. lol Oh well... keep inspiring me, sir.
The Waaagh FAQ - READ IT!

Come on down to ol' Warlord Thrunzdar Tonzateef's Used Weaponz and Vehicles Em-pore-E-ummm. We got low low prices on all Kustom Mega Blastas, Big Shootas, Rokkits, and Powerklaws. And don't forget, if you don't take advantage of Tonza's low prices...Tonza will take advantage of you.

-Tonzateef

Gaf-Naz

Gaf-Naz

Mayor of Orktown

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,992 posts
Thanks Tonza. :thumbs Please don't hold back in posting your work as your flash gitz and other bad moons were a big inspiration to me when I first found da waaagh. :cheers