Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

for those that have already played...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Nightserpent

Nightserpent

Arch Arsonist

• Bosses
  • 8,471 posts
  • Army Name:Der Red Kobraz
what is an ideal sized playing table for an average sized game? do the units move about the same rate (proportionatley speaking) as 40K also, which type of terrain lends itself best to the mechanics of the game??

Tonzateef

Tonzateef

Dah Black Market Boss

• Nobz
  • 4,627 posts
  • Army Name:Dah Sininst'r Blue Moon Tribe of dah Bad Moon Clan.
I've found a 4'x4' table works well...if you want something a little bigger make the length about 6'....
The Waaagh FAQ - READ IT!

Come on down to ol' Warlord Thrunzdar Tonzateef's Used Weaponz and Vehicles Em-pore-E-ummm. We got low low prices on all Kustom Mega Blastas, Big Shootas, Rokkits, and Powerklaws. And don't forget, if you don't take advantage of Tonza's low prices...Tonza will take advantage of you.

-Tonzateef

Nightserpent

Nightserpent

Arch Arsonist

• Bosses
  • 8,471 posts
  • Army Name:Der Red Kobraz
I was wondering if movement and range is considerably shortened.... I didn't want to take 15 turns to get across a table ;) about terrain... did you find that any specific type worked better than others? I don't want to waste my time making pieces that are useless or never used... or difficult to use with the pieces.

Tonzateef

Tonzateef

Dah Black Market Boss

• Nobz
  • 4,627 posts
  • Army Name:Dah Sininst'r Blue Moon Tribe of dah Bad Moon Clan.
Forest and woods and such you might as well forget, although I've played a couple games with these...it didn't really do anything. Buildings and such are great terrain pieces...and considering the size they are easy and quick to make. I used to go down to Home Depot, or any other assorted place they sell wood, and buy a strip of wood around the general thickness and height you want a building, and then all you do is cut to make the length. Add some details and paint, and you got a building...
The Waaagh FAQ - READ IT!

Come on down to ol' Warlord Thrunzdar Tonzateef's Used Weaponz and Vehicles Em-pore-E-ummm. We got low low prices on all Kustom Mega Blastas, Big Shootas, Rokkits, and Powerklaws. And don't forget, if you don't take advantage of Tonza's low prices...Tonza will take advantage of you.

-Tonzateef