Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

4th Ed Dex - Let's see some lists by the experts

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Warboss GargDregga

Warboss GargDregga

Flash Git

• Freebooterz
  • 1,081 posts
  • Army Name: Waaagh! Dregga or Klan Dregga
Hey all;

I am starting a new version of this thread, to cover any armylists made using the 4th Ed (Current) Ork Codex.

If it is possible, it would be great if only army lists that have scored in the top 3 of any given tournament/campaign were posted. Of course if you have a currently unbeaten list (say unbeaten over the last 5 games against DIFFERENT opponents and armies), then they could be listed as well.

Just a thought.

Also, maybe try ad list the 'strategies' behind using the list that you post as well, and maybe even the tourney/campaign the list was used in (if applicable). Layout something like...

Campaing/Tourney Name (possibly a link also - if one exsists)
Army List name.
Army List (ONLY TOTAL ARMY POINTS COSTS)
HQ:
TROOPS:
ELITE:
HEAVY:
FAST:

Strategy Used With This Particular List:

Something like that.

EG:-

Local LGS Campaign
Big Mek Bob's Brooza Boys
HQ:
Big Mek w/ SAG
TROOPS:
3x 20 Slugga squads w/ Nob w/ PK & 3x RL's
ELITE:
8x Lootas
HEAVY:
BattleWagon w/ blah blah blah
FAST:
20 Stormboyz w/ blah blah blah
POINTS TOTAL - XXXX

Strategies used:
blah blah blah x infinitum

GD
... IT'S MADE OF PLASTIC!!!! - KROOZA

"I can fix dat." - Gooba - Baltimore Gamesday 2006.

Waaagh! Dregga Medusa V Game Tally: Ranked 5th overall in AUS/NZ region. 102nd Globally.

"Yeah, we flew our space church across 500 light years to get to this planet taken over by the orks. Now we're going to drop from orbit in buckets and run out and shoot pistols and hit people in the head with chainsaws. Ultramarines!" - Zack

AyatollahofRockinRolla

AyatollahofRockinRolla

Grot Oiler

• Boyz
  • 163 posts
  • Army Name:Scurge 'o' da panzies
I just won a small tourney at my local shop with this list at the beginning of march. Phantasy Hobbies - local store Freebootaz 1500 pts HQ's 2 x Big Mek with SAG TROOPS 2 x 30 shoota Boys - 3 Big Shootas, Nob w/ PK & slugga 1 x 30 slugga Boys - 3 rokkits, Nob w/ PK & slugga ELITES 2 x 14 Lootas HEAVY 2 x 1 Killa Kan - rokkit 3 Kannon - 2 extra krew, 3 ammo runts, runtherd STRATEGY The kans and boys attempt to grab objectives using terrain to their advantaqe. The Big Mek's, Lootas' and kannon blast any thing that tries to stop them. Pretty simple. :dakka My 1850pt version of this list has another squad of 30 sluggas and 2 more kans, just like the ones posted. Took 12th out of 28 at a RTT with that list. Ran out of time on the games.
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever. - Napoleon Bonaparte

Cateran

Cateran

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 327 posts
  • Army Name:Gor Razh the Konkorer
my buddy and me play orks together in a neighborhood campain. We basicaly rooled 3 dice and got 171 and then we added a 0 after the last 1 to get the point limt. Teams were used 1710 pt for each player. We krumped panzee :choppa fish'ead and dark panzee and depending on the player nids we fair o k against beakie and csm Grot Tooff HQ: -Grot Tooff-120 w/ pk w/ evay armor w/ attack squig w/ cybork armor w/ shoota w/ boss pole TROOPS: -4x 30 Slugga squads-900 w/ Nob w/ PK w/ bp w/ eavy armor -2x 30 grotz-240 w/ 6 ruthers ELITE: no nobs'caz nobs cost too much -5x mega nobs-205 w/ rokkit and shoota HEAVY: -battle wagon-240 w/ killkannon w/ ard case w/ deff rolla w/1 zapp gun w/4 big shoota w/ armor plates w/ grot riggers w/ red paint job POINTS TOTAL - 1710 HQ - Gor Bitz da Mek- w/ kff w/ burna w/cybork body w/ kustom mega blasta w/ 1 amor runt w/ 3 oilers - Gib Boltz da Mek- w/ kff w/ burna w/cybork body w/ kustom mega blasta w/ 1 amor runt w/ 3 oilers Troops -2 Deff Dred-240 w/ 2cc wep w/ kustom mega blasta w/ grot riggers w/ armor plates Heavy Support We used custom rules where our armies are comined so we both share force orginiztion chart technaly i got 6 heavy support units -3 Deff Dred-360 w/ 2cc wep w/ kustom mega blasta w/ grot riggers w/ armor plates -3 Deff Dred-330 w/ 2cc wep w/ kustom schorcha w/ grot riggers w/ armor plates Strategies used: basic infanty army staring HQ down -he boss joins the mega nobs and tank hunts -the wagon carries boss and dumps him off mid way and he tank hunts and wagon goes towards troops -the wagon is used as a tank supporting the boys as they charge over can potentaly mow down nids and kroot and other orks. The zapp is a BACK UP in case things get too ugly, the killkanon gets any hiding infantry and any light hiding tanks -the boys charge over supported by tank. All nobs have bp pk and eavy armor to help boys should the enemy get too many shots off, the boss armor makes shure hes around when they get stuck in and the pk is just killy. -grots are used to act as a assult wall. Ex assult or raptors attack, the grots get in the way and asorb assult while boys say out of range so if they continue to move they can't attack the boys. The boys then counter charge. The grots can also act as a stall for termies untill the boss gets there. If fighing a dred use the ruthered to reduce his attacks and stall for the boss or wagon. my recod 9 wins :thumbs 3 loses(fish'ead and beakie killed me since they were shooty and 1 nid army) 1 tie(ran out of time) what do u think?
Oy did uz kno wood burnz betta dan roks!?

-Bit Gib (the first of the Mek Boyz)

Fuggorf

Fuggorf

Ridin' Boar

• Boyz
  • 119 posts
  • Army Name:Badgob'z Waaagh!
Got 5th at Galaxy In Flames in Melbourne, Australia from a field of about 50. Highest placed Ork army as well: Da Deffwing! Warboss Cybork Body Mega Armour Bosspole Big Mek Shokk Attack Gun 5 x Meganobz Trukk Red Paint Job Reinforced Ram 5 x Meganobz Trukk Red Paint Job Reinforced Ram 5 x Meganobz Battlewagon 2 x Big Shootas Deffrolla Red Paint Job Armour Plates Deffdred 2 x Rokkit Launchaz Deffkopta TL-Rokkitz Buzzsaw 3 x Killa Kanz Grotzookaz Battlewagon Killkannon 'Ard case

Cateran

Cateran

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 327 posts
  • Army Name:Gor Razh the Konkorer
hey been out of town for a week so im finishing the rest of the post, the first army was mine the second was my buddies Grot Tooff HQ: -Grot Tooff-120 w/ pk w/ evay armor w/ attack squig w/ cybork armor w/ shoota w/ boss pole TROOPS: -4x 30 Slugga squads-900 w/ Nob w/ PK w/ bp w/ eavy armor -2x 30 grotz-240 w/ 6 ruthers ELITE: no nobs'caz nobs cost too much -5x mega nobs-205 w/ rokkit and shoota HEAVY: -battle wagon-240 w/ killkannon w/ ard case w/ deff rolla w/1 zapp gun w/4 big shoota w/ armor plates w/ grot riggers w/ red paint job POINTS TOTAL - 1710 HQ - Gor Bitz da Mek- w/ kff w/ burna w/cybork body w/ kustom mega blasta w/ 1 amor runt w/ 3 oilers - Gib Boltz da Mek- w/ kff w/ burna w/cybork body w/ kustom mega blasta w/ 1 amor runt w/ 3 oilers - Grog Botz da Mek w/ kff w/ burna w/cybork body w/ kustom mega blasta w/ 1 amor runt w/ 3 oilers Troops -3 Deff Dred-360 w/ 2cc wep w/ kustom mega blasta w/ grot riggers w/ armor plates Heavy Support We used custom rules where our armies are comined so we both share force orginiztion chart technaly i got 6 heavy support units and 3 hq -3 Deff Dred-360 w/ 2cc wep w/ kustom mega blasta w/ grot riggers w/ armor plates -3 Deff Dred-330 w/ 2cc wep w/ kustom schorcha w/ grot riggers w/ armor plates the rest was lootaz
Oy did uz kno wood burnz betta dan roks!?

-Bit Gib (the first of the Mek Boyz)

Tattooer

Tattooer

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 7 posts
  • Army Name:Rollin Bucket Mob
Rollin BucKit Mob(2000pts) w-19/L-0/d-1 HQ: (155pts) WarBoss-Bike,Power Klaw,Attack Squig,Cybork Body, Boss pole (95pts) Big Mek-Shokk Attack Gun Elite: (150pts) Loota Mob-x10 DeffGunS (150pts) Loota Mob-x10 DeffGuns Troops: (435pts) Nob Bike Mob-5x Bikes,3x Power Klaws,2x Big Choppas,Cybork BOdy, WAAAGH Banna,Boss Pole -Pain BOy-Bike,Urdy siringe,Orderly (117pts) Shoota Mob-x12 Shoota Boyz,Big Shoota -Trukk-Red Paint (117pts) Shoota Mob-x12 Shoota Boyz,Big Shoota -Trukk-Red Paint (157pts) Slugga Mob-x11 Slugga Boyz,Big Shoota -Nob-Power Klaw -Trukk-Red Paint (157pts) Slugga Mob-x11 Slugga Boyz,Big Shoota -Nob-Power Klaw -Trukk-Red Paint (72pts) Grot Mob-x19 Grots -Runtherder-grot prod Fast Attack: (275pts) Storm Boy Mob- x19 Storm Boyz -Nob-Power Klaw Heavy Support: (60pts) Grot Kannon-x3 Kannons,2 crew each (60pts) Grot Kannon-x3 Kannons,2 crew each

Darwinn

Darwinn

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 36 posts
Here is my 1750 list that I brought to the Games-Day Baltimore tournamnet. I went 20-0 against my first two opponents and just barely lost in the final round to the winner of the torunament. I don't know the final results, but I think I was pretty high...I was table 8 the last round and didn't see any other Ork players around. Speed Freaks(With kans): HQ Warboss - Bike, Cybork Body, PK, Attack Squig Elite 4xNobs - Painboy, Bike, Cybork Body Troop 12x Boys - Truck, Nob /w PK -Rockit 12x Boys - Truck, Nob /w PK -Rockit 12x Boys - Truck, Nob /w PK -Rockit 12x Boys - Truck, Nob /w PK -Rockit Fast Attack 3x Warbuggies - 3xRockit 3xWarbuggies - 3xRockit 19xStormboys - Nob /w PK Heavy Support 2xKans - Rockit 2xKans - Rockit 2xKans - Rockit Stratigy: This army relies on area denial and fast manuverability to split the enemy up and then overwealm each peice. Because of the small number of troops in the list(for orks that is), and their lack of staying power you will not be able to take on the entire enemy army at once. The Kans move up and provide area denial and advance on objectives. The nobs usually turbo boost up to some point where the enemy has to pay attention to them, wich will cause them to move and redirect firepower to the nobs/warboss. By moving in that direction and staying away from the kans it's not difficult to seperate some element of the enemy away from the rest of his force. You then overwealm that spot with truck boys. Allways use at least 2 truck boy units to charge together, unless it's going to be an obvious victory(i.e. panzee Guardians). While thats going on the Stormboys will attempt to engage some main portion of the battle lines..and with their numbers they have good staying power and should survive a couple of rounds unsupported. When shooting at vehicile your goal is to keep everything shaken/stunned as much as possible. So concentrate on one vehichle long enough to make sure it's stunned then move on to the next. With the amount of rockits this has eventually you'll be able to break something and start focus fireing on major threats. I lost the final round because I didn't follow my own stratigy. I fed him my units peice meal and charged my two units of boys in unsupported against Korn Bezerkers. It also didn't help that the first two turns of shooting I fired 3TL rockits and 4 BS3 rockis at the vindicator and couldn't even get a hit, much less glance anything. Which was just enough to lash every one of my stormboys into a nice neat little circle and drop a pie plate on their head. Note, this list will most likely not work very well under 5'th as victory points are out the window and it all comes down to how many units you kill. This list has too many elements in it that are too fragile and can provide easy points to the enemy if they concentrate fire. I actually plan on switching to a shooty/hoard list.

KommandaKill

KommandaKill

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 46 posts
  • Army Name:Unyted Slayas Of Arrott
Placed 3rd in Ard' Boyz at Pandemonium in Garden City, Michigan Army Name: Blood Axe Rolling Tank Wall HQ Warboss 105pts Powerclaw, Eavy Armor, Cybork, Boss Pole Big Mek 100pts Eavy Armor, KustomForceField, 2x Grot Oilers Elite: Burna Boyz 135pts 7xBurnaBoyz, 2 Meks. Kommandos 225pts 14x Kommandos, 1x Boss Snikrot Troop: Nobz 310pts 7x Nobz, 1x Painboy, 2xTW Bigshootas, 2x Powerklaws, 7xEavy Armor, Cybork bodys Shoota Boyz 235pts 29xShoota Boyz, 1x Nob, Powerclaw, bosspole Boyz 250pts 29x Boyz, 1x Nob, Powerclaw, bosspole Boyz 250pts 29x Boyz, 1x Nob, Powerclaw, bosspole Grotz 40pts 10x Grots, 1x Runthered Fast: Stormboyz 275pts 19x Stormboyz, 1x Nob, Powerclaw Warbuggies 140pts 1x Wartrakk, 2x Warbuggies, 3x Armor Plates, 3 TW Rokkits Heavy: Looted Wagon 115pts 1 Boomgun, 1 Bigshoota, Grot Riggers Looted Wagon 120pts 1 Boomgun, 1 Bigshoota, Ard' Case Battlewagon 185pts 1 Killkannon, 4x Bigshootas, Armorplates, Boardingplanks Strategy: Well Originally the Idea was to use the Big Mek, ForceField, and Burna Boy's Meks as a sort of annoying and effective tank wall for the boyz it work perfectly in the first round, but in later rounds I fudged my deployment up, and made it so the only locations the tanks had troom to deploy was as there own group, with the Burna boys riding in the Battlewagon. They only problem I had with this list was dealing with was the crazy Ard' Boys Victory points, but as a standard army it plays much better. I played a fish'ead foot trooper list in the first round, the Big Mek and the Burna Boyz rode in the Lead Tank, while the Warboss and Nobzs Guarded a Objective in the rear, The Burnas Torched at least a squad every turn. I gota Massacre. Second Round, I fought Dark panzee, Raiders Galore. He deployed Tight in the middle, I hit the Far right Corner. He Brought a Pack of 3 Raveners (the 3 heavy weapon skimmers) Those fell to the Kommandos tearing them out of the sky the rest of the field was a give and take battle, he hit Orks with Witches, then the witches died. and I had to chase Skimmers around the field to get Vic points. Major Victory. the Final round was a Chaos force with a MAXED out Noise beakie Unit, some ungodly 50+ shots a round or something obscene, Abbadon, a Lash Sorc. on a bike, 2 Chosen units with 2 flamers in rhinos (Of course set to outflank) and 7 Obliterators (3 units) and one ten man with Lascannon. I saw the writing on the wall in the first few turns so I set out to tie him, I almost managed to, but In the last turn me manged to keep the 2 noise Beakies on my objective alive and the 3 lesser demons on his alive that threw it to a massacre in his favor. In the end I would say this list served me well, my Semi Finals list cant say as much.
"Da art o' waa iz simple enough. Find owt werr yer enemy iz. Git at 'im as soon as ya kan. Strike 'im as 'ard as ya kan, an keep movin' on." -Kommanda Kill

PK snip to the sig image delivered by the HQ

Worboss Skrewakka

Worboss Skrewakka

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 208 posts
  • Army Name:orks
quick 500 point list this won 2st place in local terny and campaign... HQ Warboss with power klaw, heavy armor, twin linked shoota, cybork body Troops 25 boys 10 boys Elite 5 lootas 5 burnas in trukk with grot riggers (so you can shoot the flame temp. out of anywhere :lol Total: 500 pts ish i believe everytime i play this list they all fear the trukk with burnas >=] as far as strategies go its just move 18" on first turn with trukk and move em all exept the lootas and open fire.. then on turn 2 you should have the trukk eather there or move them 12" toward the enemy and scorch them up ... by turn 3 you should be there with your boys and boss... charge them and use the lootas to take out heavy infantry/light tanks within LOS... might wana deploy them on a building or on a high place for LOS .. Thanks, Jeff
My record wif da boyz

W/L/T
5/0/2

uummm....waagh?

Zio

Zio

Growler (pet squig)

• Grotz
  • 90 posts
  • Army Name:Numerous
My (as yet) udefeated list is as follows; HQ: Warboss (w/'Eavy armour, kombi-skorcha, power klaw, attack squig & cybork body) Troops: 30 'Ard boyz (nob w/boss pole & power klaw) 30 Boyz (3 rokkits, nob w/boss pole & power klaw) 30 Boyz (3 rokkits, nob w/boss pole & power klaw) 30 Boyz (3 rokkits, nob w/boss pole & power klaw) 30 boyz (nob w/boss pole & power klaw) 30 shootas (3 big shootas, nob w/boss pole & power klaw) Heavy Support 3 killa kanz (3 rokkits) 3 killa kanz (3 grotzookas) 3 killa kanz (3 big shootas) Not a terribly complicated list, but works very well. The basic strategy is to overwhelm smaller elite armies (like Beakies/chaos/tin'ead). The tactics vary from "hide behind the wall of kans" to "hide the kans and skulk through cover". It's also usually pretty important to spread the boyz out so the templates don't eradicate you. Also some games are won so fast and brutally that it often seems like overkill... =) The list is also very effective against panzee and fish'ead, as there's nothing (worth much anyway) for their big guns to destroy and nowhere they can go in the accursed zippy transports that isn't infested with good 'ole boyz. Also, denying objectives by the simple expediant of making it physically imposible for a transport, bikes or skimmer to move to within 3" on the last turn is great!
With orks, even too many is not enough!

Halfwinter

Halfwinter

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 14 posts
  • Army Name:Gargazz'z Gitz
@Zio Seems like a pain in the a$$ to move all those boys each turn. That alone would be enough to keep me from using it. But that the Boss must reach combat last seems the greater insult to my sense of orky propriety.

MagicJuggler

MagicJuggler

Ridin' Boar

• Boyz
  • 117 posts
  • Army Name:Da' Trukkboy Irregularz
Here's one I've been using for awhile now. It has a bit of unconventional choices and a lot of corner-cutting in order to get the list to be all-comers. (EDITED DUE TO MATH FAIL; as of this, the list has finished stomping a Fatecrusher list...yay?) HQ: Warboss on Bike, w/ Klaw, Bosspole, Kombi-Skorcha: 135 points Warboss on Bike, w/ Klaw, Bosspole, Kombi-Skorcha: 135 points. Elites: 9 Lootas: 135 pts. 9 Lootas: 135 pts. 9 Lootas: 135 pts. Troops: 15 Shoota Boyz: 90 pts 15 Shoota Boyz: 90 pts 3 Nobz w/ Eavy Armor. 1 has Uge Choppa and Kombi-Skorcha, one has Bosspole. 90 pts -Battlewagon with Deffrolla, Ard Case, Big Shoota, Boarding Plank: 135 pts 3 Nobz w/ Eavy Armor. 1 has Uge Choppa and Kombi-Skorcha, one has Bosspole. 90 pts -Battlewagon with Deffrolla, Ard Case, Big Shoota, Boarding Plank: 135 pts Fast Attack: 3 Warbuggies with Rokkits: 105 pts 3 Warbuggies with Rokkits: 105 pts 2 Deffkoptas, 1 Buzzsaw: 95 pts. Heavy Support: Grotzooka Kanz x3: 135 points. Grotzooka Kanz x3: 135 points. Battlewagon with Deffrolla, Big Shoota, Red Paint Job: 120 pts Total Cost: 2000 First, you'll notice the "no Kustom Force Field" bit. There's a reason for this. The problem with having a KFF is you ideally should have two of them, or else you're forced into one main battlegroup. This is a problem against armies like 'umie with the potential to mass-meltabomb you on turn 1. You *could* throw more Battlewagons to the field, but then that becomes an autowin for Dark panzee... So the general plan is the mass of Lootas find cover, or use a unit of Ork Boyz as cover/a picket line; the other unit hitches the open-topped Battlewagon to act as a gun-platform in support of the rest of the Orks. Or alternately, the Orks act as a walking SMG-line, with Warbosses providing bosspoles. The Lootas ideally will disable three enemy fire support elements a turn, with units like Vendettas and Multimelta/Typhoon Landspeeders being high on the priority list, or other Lootas/Kans when fighting Orks. Or they can pop transports; there's a reason I took Grotzookas on the Kans. You *know* how when a vehicle explodes, all the infantry inside *must* cluster up as they try to fit under the remnants of the Hull? Speaking of the Kans, they're there mostly as an anti-assault screen, to prevent the Wagons from dying to stuff like Fiends of Slaanesh, or even Ork Bikers w/ Power Klaw nobz. Stuff that can overwhelm their speed by weight of attacks. They do nicely for finishing off damaged vehicles though, or turning infantry into paste. Why Buggies instead of Koptas? And why take them in a no-KFF list? For one thing, it's easy to get cover for them anyway, on account of them being low-riding vehicles. For another thing, you can't tankshock a Buggy out of the way. They provide Rokkit support, and act as a mobile wall, sacrificing themselves to channel enemy vehicles into my Deffrollas, prevent enemy Land Raiders from attaining Cruising Speed, block off units from supporting an assault, or contest objectives panzee-style. The list will still have problems against several of armies though. While it can survive Space Wolf Razorspam barely, the 6x AV 13 Blood Angel army choo-choo-train of doom with Mephiston on-board will be an uphill fight. Ditto the Hive Guard+Tervigon+Tyrannofex Gunline, with that one being a case of "Hope your Lootas survive!" Any properly "all" reserves army (not Ninja fish'ead or Daemons, lol) can mess this one up good too.

det

det

Paranoid

• Blood Axez
  • 2,117 posts
  • Army Name:Snake Korps
strange list you have there, but i do like it. Nice touch on the 3 nobz+BW ;)

modelling: my completely completed stuff

gaming: 1850 mech blood axes list updated

fluff: what being blood axes is all about
--------------------
looting other races: tautechmarines (other site thread)

Shabbadoo

Shabbadoo

Wired into a kan.

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,748 posts
  • Army Name:Bad Moons(Waaagh! Skargrim)
Here is a list I used in our most recent club tournament. It is an all-comers list.

Ork 1,500 Pt. Army List

HQ(228 pts. total)

*Warboss: power klaw, shoota-skorcha, ‘eavy armor, attack squig, ammo runt.

*Big Mek:
burna, kustom force field, ‘eavy armor.

ELITES(325 pts. total)

*(10)Lootas

*(10)Tankbustas: Nob w/bosspole; 2 x tankhammers; 2 x bomb squigs.

TROOPS(592 pts. total)

*(11) Slugga Boyz: Nob w/power klaw, boss pole.
*Wartrukk: big shoota, reinforced ram.

*(11)Slugga Boyz: Nob w/power klaw & bosspole.
*Wartrukk: big shoota, reinforced ram.

*(20) Shoota Boyz: 2 big shootas.

*(20)Gretchin: 2 Runtherds- grabba stick, shock prod.

*Deffdread: skorcha, big shoota.

HEAVY SUPPORT(355 pts. total)

*(2)Killa Kans:
grotzooka.

*Looted Wagon: boom gun, big shoota.

*Battlewagon: kill kannon, big shoota.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1,500 Points Total (66 Orks, 20 Gretchin, 7 Vehicles)

Overall, the mechanized bit sticks together under the canopy of the Big Mek's KFF(the Kans and Deffdread lurk behind the Battlewagon/Trukks as they advance). The Lootas deploy in whatever cover is the safest and that also gives them good firing lanes. The Shoota Boyz deploy behind the Gretchin. The Warboss goes in a Trukk, while the Big Mek goes in the Battlewagon along with the Tankbustas.

This is a somewhat odd army list, as it combines multiple elements. It is most vulnerable to fast moving mechanized lists, such as panzee or Dark panzee can field. The mechanized bit can either be kept together in a "big fish eat little fish" format, but it also has the capability of breaking apart and spreading out over a wide attack front if necessary. The two ordnance weapons deal with MEQ's and others alike. For me, this list is uncharacteristically light on scoring bodies, so you must keep an eye on those units in take & hold objective-based missions. This list works best using a refused flank tactic.

cheeky grot

cheeky grot

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 26 posts
  • Army Name:rebel grotz
-

KRUMPKLAWZ

KRUMPKLAWZ

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 12 posts
This list is currently unbeaten (I use it regularly)

KrumpKlawz' Boyz

HQ

Warboss with Mega armour, attack squig and cybork body

Elites

5 Nobz w/ stikkbombz, 5 PKs, 2 shoota/rokkit KWs, 3 shoota/skorcha KWs, waaagh banner and 5 ‘eavy armour
7 Nobz w/ stikkbombz, 7 big choppas, 2 shoota/rokkit KWs, 7 ‘eavy armour and 2 bosspoles

Troops

4 Meganobz w/ 3 shoota/rokkit KWs
11 Boyz w/ stikkbombz, a big shoota and a nob with a PK
11 Boyz w/ stikkbombz, ard boyz, a big shoota and a nob with a PK
10 Gretchin w/ runtherd

Fast Attack

3 Deffkoptas w/ 3 twin-linked rokkit launchas, 3 bigbomms and 3 buzzsaws

Heavy Support

Battlewagon w/ Kilkannon, ‘ard case, deff rolla, red paint job, grot riggers, stikkbomb chukka, armour plates, lobba and 4 big shootas
3 Killa Kans w/ 3 grotzookas and armour plates
5 Flash Gitz w/ more dakka, shootier and ammo runt
=2000pts (54 Infantry, 3 'Koptas, 3 Walkers and a tank)

The 'koptas fly ahead using scout (aim for heavy weapons (devastators etc...)) or outflank (if there are lots of tanks) while the rest and the Battlewagon (containing the Warboss and the Meganobz) tend to advance slowly, firing as they go (until they get to the enemy, of course, but I'm sure you can guess what to do then). (That's my normal tactic but in my experience you can try a just about anything and be fairly confident it will work.)

KRUMPKLAWZ

Orky-Dave

Orky-Dave

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 16 posts
  • Army Name:variable
i got a nice little list for yeh it won me 8th at the national war-gaming and role-playing championships. (had it not been for an idiotic mission set i would of placed far better)

Tournamentthe uk student nationals
Army list nameGazrogs Git Stompers
Army list1500pts

HQ
warboss Gazrog
power claw
warbike
attack squig
cybork body.

big mek Jammy Git
big mek
kustom forcefield
Boss pole

Troops

20 'ard boys (slugga and chopper)
nob
power claw
boss pole

4 nob bikers
2 big choppers
waaagh banner
pain boy
5 cybork bodys

19 boys (slugga and chopper)
nob
power claw

10 grots
runtheard

Elite

10 looters

10 looters

Heavy support

battlewaggon
deffroller
grot riggers
grabbin claw
boarding plank
red paint
1 big shooter

battlewaggon
deffroller
grot riggers
grabbin claw
boarding plank
red paint
1 big shooter

Da Kunnin Plan
so the notion is this, the looters set up so that they can cover the entire board taking advantage of terrain where possible. ideally they are about 19 inches in from the board edge (skuppering any outflanking jump infantry fleet ect) priority for these fellas is to destroy any speed bumps before the boys get there neutralise enemy fire and pop transport tanks and other light armour. meanwhile, in the middle of the overlapping field of fire provided by the looters the battle wagons are set up next to each other, the plan of course to maximise the amount of kff coverage.

the bikes set up behind them using their armoured bulk as cover to hide from the enemy gun line if the opponent gets first turn. the grots start in reserve as they are bound to turn up on the last turn and well why give the opponent time to shoot them if you can avoid it.

first turn the bikes and tanks rumble forwards, the bikes turbo boosting if there is a clear line. this is when the looters should be punching holes in the enemy's defensive line. if they fail to blast them out of the way then that is where the battle wagons come into play squishing thier way through whatever fire screen the enemy is employing before disgorging two whole squads of boys into the front line meanwhile the ob bikers hit the flank like a thunder bolt and get themselves stuck into anything they can (preferably something that will take two rounds of combat to kill off to keep them safe from fire.the wagons their job done now go tank/ monstrous creature hunting using their rollas hopefully causing enough annoyance that they distract the enemy from the mass of boys in their midst. the boys meanwhile do what boys do best while the looters pick of any would be threats. anything that needs serious attending too the nob bikers can be brought in to bring extra power claws and high strength weaponry to bear.

the only weakness of this list is night fight as then the effect of the looters is small to none as i discovered at the nationals, one game was against nids and was night fight every turn and my wagons diffident quite go far enough to dislodge his gaunt charge buffer, a buffer that the boys destroyed and where then swiftly swamped by the big nasty bugs.

skyfi

skyfi

Hair Squig

• Grotz
  • 69 posts
My typical 1999+1 list (FLGS been playing tourneys this way to help people prepping for denver/co tourney in a few weeks) HQ (warlord) Biker Boss, PK, CB, BP Mega boss, CB, BP ELITE 7 lootas 7 lootas 6 lootas TROOPS 20 Shoota boys 1 big shoota, nob PK/BP/EA/Big shoota (On foot) 20 Shoota boys 1 big shoota, nob PK/BP/EA/Big shoota (in heavy support BW) 10 gretchin + runtherder 6 Nob bikers, 2 PK, BP, Banner, 1 BC, 1 Painboy upgrade 6 Mega Nobz 3 Kombi Skorchas, Dedicated BW with riggers, red paint, deffrolla, big shoota x 2 FAST Dakkajet Fighta Ace, Extra Supa SHoota Heavy Battlewagon with riggers, red paint, deffrolla, (big shoota x 2) I have won 1st place in 2/2 local tournaments using this list. (the second we miscalculated VPs for and I technically took 2nd place 139 to 140 to the GK player I beat round 2. I should of actually won 149-140 or 159-140 depending on if mission 4 from the Feast of blades packet (diagonal table quarters primary/obj secondary) was scored as 20 or 30 VP for having 3/4 table quarters instead of the 10 I got for drawing table quarters... (didn't realize to count full value of meganobs squad since a troops choice)... so 1 table quarter I lost 455 to 425 I should of wont 640 to 455 In any case I have had a great time playing the list. I have actually gone undefeated with it in tourneys and against friends. I even got a chance to fight another waaaaaaaaagh in one tourney, ending in a 16-0 victory. It's not perfect, it can be picked apart... It is a lot of fun to play though! Things like vindicators/those stupid 120" range D3 S10 ap4 barrage missles those 'umie tanks get.. I try to go second to deploy my vulnerable units effectively though. As well as last turn objective grab. I hold some lootas in reserve sometime and let them walk on to snap shot at flyers. (so they don't get ganked before flyers show up) I play the 40 boys conservatively. I use 20 as home field obj holders/guardin lootas/gretchin, and other 20 go in wagon close to manz wagon where they split off etc Anyhow, hopefully someone can use it and make use of it! :cheers

popisdead

popisdead

Gyro Stabilised Monowheel

• Boyz
  • 554 posts

I am starting a new version of this thread, to cover any armylists made using the 4th Ed (Current) Ork Codex.

It might be time to unpin this? 

• det likes this

Agatheron

Agatheron

Blue Thunda Ace

• Nobz
  • 6,367 posts
  • Army Name:Da Blue Thunda Speed Freeks

I think so. :)

______Agatheron \_______
--Remember, long, uncontrolled bursts,
and indiscriminate target selection.