Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mega Cy-klone Warboss/bike

* * * * * 2 votes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

drabber

drabber

Stainless Steel Skull

• Boyz
  • 560 posts
  • Army Name:the Orkin Armada
I've been painting them. Not quite done, and they still need to be properly based but I'm happy enough to show off for now...

Posted Image

I decided to do checks on the Gob, its a bit rough, but hard to do it any cleaner at that scale, hopefully it looks alright

Posted Image

I feel like the paiunt really ties them together and makes it a bit more obivious how they transform.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I forgot to throw Barry in there, but he is about the size of this Klaw :biggrin

Generally this is the 80-90% complete spot where my models sit for ages, not quite done enough to seal, but not sure what else needs to get done... Hopefully this guy(s) will be an exception...

There is just the last round of details remaining, painting the speedometer, power cables, Modeling-wise I thought of possibly adding a brake handle to the handlebars, wires to the Klaw and leg hydraulics, and wires to the spark plugs, but that might not really be needed...

I'd like to make the lenses and lights pop a bit more, possibly a bit of source light, possibly add some Glyphs or Dags, but I'm not sure what it needs, also I am considering making some decals for the stickers Kanada had on his bike in Akira...

any other details they need?

and advice and comments greatly appreciated...

Lots more pics in my Gallery

-drabber

mr.chris

mr.chris

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 43 posts
  • Army Name:da' bliz-ard boys
thats nice i cant do that but that is still cool

MolsonBeagle

MolsonBeagle

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 284 posts
  • Army Name:Pending: open to ideas ;)
well, since the threadomancy happened, i wouldnt mind saying myself that thats pretty freakin impressive since i missed the first time around. Very imaginitive, it was tough to see how it would work together when it wasnt painted but it went together really well, cudos man.. now i feel the 'ol lock stick gonna get cracked here in the future.

Mad Grot Docsnik

Mad Grot Docsnik

Head Honcho

• Nobz
  • 3,752 posts
  • Army Name:Thousand Tribes Waaagh
Sheesh Beagle, I got tired of locking threads and figured folk would have enough sense to leave the zombies be. Please don't feed the zombies people. If you love an old thread, then PM the original poster. *locking grot applied*
Orks -- comic relief in the grim darkness of the far future.

"Unfortunately, there is no way of enforcing a rule that sigs should be genuinely witty or profound." -- Oddballz.

A wise grot knowz da roolz of Da Waaagh and obeyz dem.