Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Miscellaneous orky stuff

* * * - - 5 votes

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

Nazmek Kanshuvva

Nazmek Kanshuvva

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 372 posts
  • Army Name:Waaaagh! Grimbad
So this next ruzzbot's gonna be a 'nob' for the mob. So I gave it a really beefy weapon (counts as a heavy flamer) and when I build the other arm it'll have a big power klaw of some sort with a heavy flamer built into that. Also, I took the pintle weapons off the head, hull-mounting the stubber and shoulder-mounting the storm bolters. Shoulder turrets ought to enhance the feel of this being a mini-gargant.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Zagursnik

Zagursnik

Loots from da Lootaz

• Freebooterz
  • 2,564 posts
  • Army Name:Orks of da Pink Floyd
LOoks good so far, the treads need some roughing up though as well as the armour. A boy shootin the stormbolters would look really nice. BTW When you gunna slap some paint on those poor abuse 'umie? I love you one gettin shot in the face.
"I guess...Grot...you just gotta hold that ol' snazzgun in your hand and it all comes clear to you like it was for me that first time. That's when I knew my one true calling in life.

"And wut's dat Boss?"

"I'm a natural born flashgit kill-joy"

"Ask yourself, this is the age before mechanical weapons. How long does it take to kill 70,000 human beings with swords and spears one at a time? The answer seems to be about 6 hours." Richard Gabriel

Mek Mint

Mek Mint

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 56 posts
  • Army Name:g
I'm assuming that you already know this and your going to orkify it later on, but the tracks and armour do look too clean at the moment. Bloody nice lookin model though man.

grusmock

grusmock

telescoping arm

• Snakebitez
  • 509 posts
  • Army Name:da red cruzadezz
i got so many ork arms...consider your komandos LOOTED! :biggrin
"Da old wayz ar' da best!" "We'z don't need yer stinken teknoligy!" "Is dat a double barreled 'xtra shooty mega blasta with 'xtra scopes and a red paint job?!?!" "Ill take five."

masteraj8

masteraj8

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 221 posts

i got so many ork arms...consider your komandos LOOTED! :biggrin

I've already started looting his kommandoes lol.

Hope you dont care Nazmek
Wins: 2 Draw: 1 Loss: 6

Wins:2 Draw:1 Loss:1

Nazmek Kanshuvva

Nazmek Kanshuvva

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 372 posts
Don't care are my middle names.

Mini maceroni

Mini maceroni

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 57 posts
  • Army Name:Speed freaks
what, thats not fair i only get one middle name, and its lame but u getz 2 cool middle names AND cool komandos its not fair i say keep up the good work cheers :cheers
When i grow up, i wanna be just like Kr00zA... but not a puppet. Speaking of Kr00zA, u know there is a relighion called Kr00zAizm?

You just hate me coz i'm a coxswain

Nazmek Kanshuvva

Nazmek Kanshuvva

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 372 posts
Well, I don't paint much.
I don't sleep much either.
There's one reason for both of them:
Whenever I try it, the paint pots try to kill me.
Posted Image
Its a paint pot dreadnought!

Also, a start on what may end up as Wazdakka (based on the picture in the dex)
Posted Image

And a Gorkamorka nob. It's a bit darker really, but my flash is superpowered.
Posted Image

Come to think of it, why am I only dreddifying a dead paint pot. It would be cool to have a dreadmob paint set.

grusmock

grusmock

telescoping arm

• Snakebitez
  • 509 posts
lol i love the paint dread is it big enough to be a dread or is it a kan? your stuff looks great so far and i might have to try that paint pot idea.....
"Da old wayz ar' da best!" "We'z don't need yer stinken teknoligy!" "Is dat a double barreled 'xtra shooty mega blasta with 'xtra scopes and a red paint job?!?!" "Ill take five."

Nazmek Kanshuvva

Nazmek Kanshuvva

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 372 posts
It's larger than a beakie dreadnought, if that helps. I don't own the official ork dread.

Zagursnik

Zagursnik

Loots from da Lootaz

• Freebooterz
  • 2,564 posts
  • Army Name:Orks of da Pink Floyd

It's larger than a beakie dreadnought, if that helps. I don't own the official ork dread.

I dont either, I figure as long as it looks like the torso of a boy can fit in it (you can always say hes hard wired & not 'operating' it) your're good to go. Well that & the 2 weapons & 2 ccws
"I guess...Grot...you just gotta hold that ol' snazzgun in your hand and it all comes clear to you like it was for me that first time. That's when I knew my one true calling in life.

"And wut's dat Boss?"

"I'm a natural born flashgit kill-joy"

"Ask yourself, this is the age before mechanical weapons. How long does it take to kill 70,000 human beings with swords and spears one at a time? The answer seems to be about 6 hours." Richard Gabriel

Doomfrog

Doomfrog

telescoping arm

• Boyz
  • 517 posts
  • Army Name:Waaaaagh Bamfoid
maint pots are about Kan sized...

Netherorc

Netherorc

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 294 posts
  • Army Name:deathskullz
I LOVE the idea of the kommados, at the start of your thred. AWESOME! :thumbs The only thing i can think of improving is the GS on the wierdboy. I think i can see a few finger prints. A simple way of avoiding that problem is to keep wetting your fingers. It does sound disgusting and i know some other people on here use this technique but as the GS is drying, Lick your finger and rub into the GS until smooth. Keep up the good work :thumbs N
Im back... after a long break. Glad to be back here ^^

wazzdakka gutzmeks

wazzdakka gutzmeks

Kickin' Grot

• Boyz
  • 139 posts
  • Army Name:shinie-fing's skrap snatchaz
those comandos r very sneaky love the warbike :eek :cheers
''when the going gets tough the grotz start runnin''

Founda of Da Skrap Snatchaz
W/D/L
5/2/3

DEFFSKULLZ FOREVER

Shinobi_8745

Shinobi_8745

Steel Hornz

• Boyz
  • 643 posts
  • Army Name:Blazin' Skullz/WAAAGH! Grizlag
I belive I will loot that aporkalypse frame, since I'm having small problems with my own "Wazzdakka in making", the steerin' part and guns are a major :bleep :bleep :bleep :bleep !!! And ACE! Another Paint-Kan! Gotta love them, saw one on Warseer the other day as well, might go for one myself. ;) I'm not much for painting myself... So this is a good idea to get rid of that :bleep paint! :lol Keep it up! :thumbs
QUOTE (Shinobi_8745 @ Mar 4 2008, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Secondly, it's Snikrot, he can sneak with squeeky penguin slippers if he want to.

QUOTE (DeathCat147 @ Mar 4 2008, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn right he is, he's so damn sneaky he can get across a minfield covered in bubble wrap while wearing his squeeky penguin slippers and neon green poncho, and still nobody will notice him

Nazmek Kanshuvva

Nazmek Kanshuvva

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 372 posts
Snakebite Shredder (hehe, snakebite leather, get it?) has been given more armor.
Posted Image
I've started building a gobsmasha. Here's where that's at:
Posted Image
Posted Image
The hole in the upper back plate is where the banner pole will go.
And this is roughly what the wheels will look like:
Posted Image

finnage

finnage

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 29 posts
  • Army Name:da spirit stealas
i love ur kommandos crazy idea so orky my fave is the shot to the head but the weird thing si u dont hav imperial on your side bein killed by hands lol nice job love it :thumbs
YO people remember da orks is out ta get ya wiv all thier dakka
there is three orks
one ork walks into a pub and gets shot
the next ork walks in and gets shot
the third ork goes into the pub holding a gun and laughing

record wiv new dex
won:3
drew:5
lost:3

grusmock

grusmock

telescoping arm

• Snakebitez
  • 509 posts
cant wait to see more of that gobsmasha. Were do you get the rules for this model?

Nazmek Kanshuvva

Nazmek Kanshuvva

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 372 posts
Gobsmashas have always been a type of battlewagon. In the new ork codex it looks like they'll be closed topped and carry killkannons. They usually have two smaller guns on either side of the big one. This one'll probably get two rokkit launchas.

Keg

Keg

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 718 posts
  • Army Name:Keg'z Mek 'Eadz
Note to self: Make paint kans, killy paint kans. Well done on all of your builds, I really do look forward to see more. But to be honest I don't like the Ruzz bot a lot, but maybe because it is still a work in progress, no? Again, well done! Keep them coming. Keg