Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thunder-snot gunship and Kopters

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

drabber

drabber

Stainless Steel Skull

• Boyz
  • 560 posts
  • Army Name:the Orkin Armada
Posted Image

I started a sentinal based Kopter for fun, and shortly after I saw and liked Orkimedes' Kopter 101, (thanks BTW) so thought I'd give it a try to round out the squad.

The pilot on the first one came from a rackham figure, Golborak, or something like that. I need a saw to add to the arm, and was thinking of cutting the front down to reveal the metal face of the pilot's seat,

Posted Image

I call the center one the Thunder-snot gunship, making it to look like a scaled down orky thunderhawk. I was thinking of adding bolters where the H. bolters would be on the full sized one... also it needs a couple snotling/grot pilots, and I might add bombs to the wings...

the third one needs crew and guns and overall detailing

so far I've got three, and I'm blocking out two more for a total of five.

I'm not sure which weapons to put on them, and I was curious which weapons other people liked, and if its better to give them all the same or go for the sampler. ATM one has a rokkit/saw, I'm thinking of two big shoota, and two KMB, possibly one with big bomm, just for variety...

gallery of images

comments and crit appreciated...

Springsun

Springsun

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 37 posts
  • Army Name:Springsunz Bad Moons
Very cool koptas, specially the gunship! maybe you could use stormbolters instead of bolters? with a couple of snot crew itll look hilarious! The rokkit/saw looks good, itd probably be fun to go with a variety of weapons id say
I shall not die
I shall not die
When Deff itself is dead,
I will be alive

Zog

Zog

Wants Panzies

• Bad Moonz
  • 484 posts
  • Army Name:Zogs Boyz
Nice :thumbs i particularly like the middle one, good use of bitz. :cheers
Gone crazy.... Back soon....

itainteasybeingreen

itainteasybeingreen

squig attack arm

• Boyz
  • 461 posts
  • Army Name:Bloodaxes
Okay, that thumdersnot looks just wrong. That's like flicking boogers at the beakiez before you charge.
Use the search function, ya git!

Don't feed da trolls , call da arborkz ta krump dem!

QUOTE(ThorDUDE @ Nov 26 2007, 07:51 AM) View Post
We are the knights who say 4chan!

CrayolaSmoker

CrayolaSmoker

Gnasher (face eater)

• Grotz
  • 86 posts
  • Army Name:Blitzmek's Armorked Krumpany

Okay, that thumdersnot looks just wrong. That's like flicking boogers at the beakiez before you charge.

Your orks don't? ;)

P.S. - Great kopterz. Still trying to figure out how I want to do mine, and these'd work nicely.