Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Orky Gameplay Markers!

* * * * * 1 votes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

Badruk the Mighty

Badruk the Mighty

Ridin' Boar

• Boyz
  • 119 posts
  • Army Name:Badruk's Waaagh
Cheers, great idea! Looted!

Sugarwookie

Sugarwookie

Parasite Huntin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 83 posts
  • Army Name:Da Red Eye Trybe
Grim, these things are amazing!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your Orky goodness!!

=choppa_boy=

=choppa_boy=

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 9 posts
  • Army Name:Da only spores off da grot!
Thnx lots for those! It'll got well with my new waaagh! LOOTED!!!!
Let's Kill Sumfink! I Need To Kill Sumfink Or I Go Boom! Why? Oh! I Forgot To Unstrap Dis Bomb Squig...
Greenskins from Down Under, Austalia!
"I do say, this iron gob makes me look rather sexy in this 'evy armour... along with my collection of squig slipperz, toof necklaces and the occasional 'ead on a spike here and there."

finnage

finnage

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 29 posts
  • Army Name:da spirit stealas
completely awesome dudes dat is a great sack of stolen goods :choppa :biggrin :search
YO people remember da orks is out ta get ya wiv all thier dakka
there is three orks
one ork walks into a pub and gets shot
the next ork walks in and gets shot
the third ork goes into the pub holding a gun and laughing

record wiv new dex
won:3
drew:5
lost:3

two_heads_talking

two_heads_talking

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 4 posts
  • Army Name:Freeks of Speed
the files show the 12 small markers that I see in the second picture, but what did you use (and where is the file) the 5 larger markers?

GrimTeef

GrimTeef

Da Big Red Cybork Cyboss

• Bosses
  • 2,225 posts
I think that Hakbash had enlarged them in his own art program and printed them out, so those were a custom job he did for vehicles. There's no exact file for those larger ones, so you'd have to use some trial and error for the proper size.

budro

budro

Stormboy

• Freebooterz
  • 1,347 posts
  • Army Name:Budro's Freebootin' Freeks
danks boss. I've been using the weedy fish'ead markers. Dis wuz just whut I needed.
Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did.

Blakkreaper

Blakkreaper

Da Ladz Wrangler

• Freebooterz
  • 2,365 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAGH Grimgull

danks boss. I've been using the weedy fish'ead markers. Dis wuz just whut I needed.

Such a weedy deffskull, 'ee waz lootin' damage markerz ;) Now 'eez doin' it proppa

I was going to ping you for threadromancy - but is it threadromancy if its a pinned thread? Since its not pushing any other things away to keep it on the front page or anything. . .

Cheerz to Thork for the Great Avvy.
Let's gross our fingers and sacraface pot Blood Red to Bitz God... [Morhgoz]
I oppose RAW evil; or, more importantly; The Dice Gods oppose RAW evil. [Andrew the Eternal's proppa hiaku]

"Giving Krooza an idea, now prooven to be just as bad as saying 'Go on Dim, rant away!" [Dim Reepa]
"We don't have a Battle Tank. We have a glorified transport that eats people." "like a surgical sledgehammer." [GrogDaTyrant]

pete1000

pete1000

Ammo Runt

• Boyz
  • 155 posts
  • Army Name:Waagh Gobwalsh
Dear You Lot, I know I am new to this so please do not jump on me for being stupid but...... Where did you get the ork style font that you used for the text? I have searched on google and found the Orky fonts which has lots of glyphs etc but I wanted an Orky style text font. Does anyone know how to get hold of the Games Workshop orky font? Pete

Warboss_Mordgrim

Warboss_Mordgrim

Paint Squig

• Grotz
  • 99 posts
  • Army Name:Warboss_Mordgrim horde of dethskullz
Awesome markers thanks for allowing us to loot them :) but same i dont have a colour printer :crybaby

Dreb da Droppa

Dreb da Droppa

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 8 posts
  • Army Name:Dreb's Deffkopta Deffdealas
Can you make one for runnin' in 5th ed.?

phattonythedon

phattonythedon

'Ard Boy

• Speed Freaks
  • 836 posts
  • Army Name:Kap'un RedDread's Freebootaz

Great idea!!! but i'm gonna improve your idea, i'm gonna make them with plastic card with a banner style! Sadly as soon as I get time for that...

i was going to do markers like banner poles pushed into the ground myself but i actually think these will look way cooler. if anyone has tried these yet which size fits the smaller square bases?

be the change you want to see in the world

Mad Grot Docsnik

Mad Grot Docsnik

Head Honcho

• Nobz
  • 3,752 posts
  • Army Name:Thousand Tribes Waaagh

which size fits the smaller square bases?

I think I printed them at 75% reduction to get them to fit the square bases... of course that's going to depend on your printer settings and what not. I just did up a batch of them (never can have too many) and didn't worry about the size. Bigger ones are good for old gitz like me to see. I glued them to thick cardboard and sprayed them with some old matte varnish I had laying around (not good enough for spraying models). The beauty of that is that you can double-side them. Urt on one side, Urt Bad on the other. Saves a bit of space and hunting about. Works a charm.
Orks -- comic relief in the grim darkness of the far future.

"Unfortunately, there is no way of enforcing a rule that sigs should be genuinely witty or profound." -- Oddballz.

A wise grot knowz da roolz of Da Waaagh and obeyz dem.

Gorgoff

Gorgoff

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 223 posts
Loooted :love
Na, na na na na na na na badmoons! Na, na na na na na na na badmoons! badmoons, badmoons, badmoons!

Gorlock

Gorlock

Buzzing Squig

• Grotz
  • 98 posts
  • Army Name:Dakka Grimms' Pillaging Plunderers
Proppa looted !
***END OF LINE***

Agatheron

Agatheron

Blue Thunda Ace

• Nobz
  • 6,558 posts
  • Army Name:Da Blue Thunda Speed Freeks

Gorlock, seems you've stumbled across a copy of the NecOrkonomikon. I've had to put down a couple of zombie threads.

If this interests you, pick it up again in a new topic, but any thread over 3 months old need to rest in peace...

• Dim_Reapa and Blakkreaper like this
______Agatheron \_______
--Remember, long, uncontrolled bursts,
and indiscriminate target selection.
____________________________/

http://chaplainsbrush.wordpress.com/