Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who cares about Gargants when he can have a Stompamob?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Parazit03

Parazit03

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 5 posts
  • Army Name:Orks Red Faces
Great!!! I love 'em! You're a good Builder, a talented Mekano! You are a cool painter, very nice! I want a Stompa :crybaby !!! +
I'm French, please excuse me for spellen mistakes...

Warboss Doghouse

Warboss Doghouse

Bag Squig

• Boyz
  • 102 posts
Now that's just awesome, I really like the one the boy in the head. Very cool! :)

Grobrotz

Grobrotz

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 125 posts
  • Army Name:too much greenskins
Thanks you all again. Right now I´m building a larger version (doublesize me!) As soon as I can nick my girlfriends cam I will post new pictures with all the new fancy builds.

OldSkool

OldSkool

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 308 posts
  • Army Name:Da Blue Meanies
Just tell her you're taking some 'special' photos of yourself for her... I'm sure you'll get that camera in no time... I.e - Hurry up with more pics of this awesome set of konstruktions, please sir. :) - Darce
Move along, nothing to see here...

Senbeisenbei.cam01@virgin.net

Senbeisenbei.cam01@virgin.net

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 5 posts
  • Army Name:Random Deathskull Orks.... Honest...
The Apoc rules also allow you to use Stompas to form a Dreadmob..... Just so long as you have at least four of them ^_^ Do I get an award for having been a member for 8 months before actualy posting? ^_^

Grobrotz

Grobrotz

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 125 posts
Ach I needed a year till I postet something :)

stompy mek boy

stompy mek boy

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 287 posts
  • Army Name:peetr paans speedy ladz
my frend you are better than gork AND mork, im going onto town tomoro and buying as many manufactorium boxes as i can, stom stomp stomp and ps the only thing i have to say about the paint job, is that it looks good.

Obscura

Obscura

Grot Slave

• Boyz
  • 148 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh GrimGor ( Goff / Deff Skull Tribe )
Awesome build and the paint job is coming along nicely, I'll definitely have to look into the CoD sprues as I've been wanting to make a Stompa or Gargant for my Apoc games and as a centerpiece. Have to say that your example has definitely given me some insight into what I may or may not do in the foreseeable future.
I first produced my Slugga and then produced my Choppa , I said "Stand and deliver or Gork he may take ye"

fester

fester

Burna Boy

• Boyz
  • 409 posts
Great job... waiting for the tutorial tho :)

Grimmgor Badazz

Grimmgor Badazz

Buzzing Squig

• Grotz
  • 97 posts
  • Location:Sotra, Hordaland, West-Norway, Norway, Europa, The World
  • Army Name:Waaagh Grimmgor!!!
they look like cute big robotic zombies, wobbling' about, screaming "Im' ded 'ard!" instead of brains... *sigh* *off to shop buildings*
<insert joke here>

Grimmgor Badazz

Grimmgor Badazz

Buzzing Squig

• Grotz
  • 97 posts
  • Location:Sotra, Hordaland, West-Norway, Norway, Europa, The World
  • Army Name:Waaagh Grimmgor!!!
I apologize the double post... *bends down, ready to get a choppa in the back head*
<insert joke here>

Waagul Uzdreg

Waagul Uzdreg

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 22 posts
those are awsome, i'm going to make myself stompas out of manufactorium boxes too, but i'm going to use a whole box for one stompa..
Da old wayz iz da proppa wayz.

elflord

elflord

'Ard Boy

• Deathskullz
  • 863 posts
  • Army Name:Rozgit's boyz
This is awesome .. when I model something it takes soooo long time - dry-fitting piece after piece to find something that looks right. I admire your work, starting 8 stompas at the same time .... - I'd have work for at least a year - and still being left with 7 to build.
Steelbone Rozgit: da blu'-eyed Warboss
........................: da 'umie Crusher

KillFalcon

KillFalcon

Oily Squig

• Boyz
  • 106 posts
  • Army Name:'Eavy Metal Thundar
Damn fine work, sir. I'm impressed at how many you've made so quickly.

Urtyfist Gorok

Urtyfist Gorok

Grot Orderly

• Boyz
  • 188 posts
  • Army Name:Da Red Fists
These are so great lol. Nice to have the detailed bits eh!. You could cover any Human looking things with little Ork Gliphs if you felt like it.. that may look cool. I love the faces lol. You should paint some glowing effects from the "big" eye on the face. I may have to loot this Idea too :thumbs :cheers :thumbs
"I dont get it..."

Grabnatz

Grabnatz

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 12 posts
  • Army Name:Iron Skulls
Awesome build by the way. I wished I'd thought of making a few out of one box instead of just making the one....Its a bit big now to be a mek stompa...What am I saying too big!?!?!!?!?! I'll get some pics up as soon as I figure out how to use my new camera :thumbs But I would love to be there when you deploy the entire mob of them on the table, just to see your opponents face! When builing them did you create some sort of frame underneath to help it stay together? Grabnatz
Rebel Yell!- my grot rebel army!

gnat

gnat

Lost In Da Warp

• Nobz
  • 1,735 posts
  • Army Name:Waaa-Nazgork
lets let sleeping threads lie. grobrotz can request this thread be reopened if any further updates are warranted.
"a burna template is worth a thousand words...." -Nightserpent

Grobrotz

Grobrotz

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 125 posts
So, its almost a year since the last post.
But Ive been busy.
I was always building a little bit here and there, but now I have enough to show some teasers:
Almost finished Mekboystompa, Only some details, Rockets and Bigshootas need to be added.
Posted Image

Now, a small Squiggoth, I used a cheap Revell Dinosaur. His bigger brother is also in the works.
Posted Image

And now my Apocalypse Waaghboss, yet to be named.
He started as an ordinary Ruzzbot, but then I thougt about something special for my Apocalypse games, so he was born.
The story behind him is that he was foolish enough to challenge a Warhound titan in hand to hand combat. :nono
His mekboy collected then what was left from him and inspired by beakie Dreadnoughts he built an iron body for him.
He just thought bigger is better :dakka
Still much to do on him.
Posted Image

More photos soon to follow.

Warboss_Tom

Warboss_Tom

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 242 posts
AMAZING. WOW. GREAT JOB. there is no comment other than i wish i could do that. :cheers
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

KoS RECORD:
W/ L/ D
13/2/1

lost to: goffs, panzee Beat: salamanders, goffs, ultramarines, dark panzee, fish'ead

%Pr