Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who cares about Gargants when he can have a Stompamob?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Gaf-Naz

Gaf-Naz

Mayor of Orktown

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,992 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Gaf-Naz, Da Inter-Hive Firm
Great work so far. Looks like your Mek's looted an imperial factory district. :thumbs I'm going to have to join the queue for COD sprues now. My only nitpick so far is the exhaust on your first stompa could do with beefing up imho. Looking forward to seeing more progress. :cheers
Ork Town III - Terrain building competition, sponsored by Ramshackle Games.

Do you need some 6th edition fortifications for your army, a new terrain piece or an 'armies on display' board?

Then build it, paint it, post it and move into "da orkiest town in da ooniverse", and have the chance of winning a prize!

Grobrotz

Grobrotz

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 125 posts
  • Army Name:too much greenskins
The first one is almost finished:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

GrimGor

GrimGor

Ammo Runt

• Boyz
  • 151 posts
  • Army Name:Dont have a name yet
WOW!!...these are sooooo great!...and your gonna have 8 of the blighters! this first one is coming along nicely...i love his stompy pose :thumbs. Cheers :cheers
Trumpet sock.

Zog Skrapgrabba

Zog Skrapgrabba

Vampire Squig

• Boyz
  • 110 posts
  • Army Name:Da Meen Green Macheen
Curse you Grobrotz! I was going to buy a manufactorum and do the same thing tommorow! Ow well Anyway, they look fantastic and I can't wait to see the rest completed! Keep up the good work. Zog

xzantrax

xzantrax

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 224 posts
They are shaping up nicely I think. Like the pose of the one that is almost done, Stompy. Looks like the manufactorium is the way to go with quick and easy stompyness.
Remember the golden rule of engineering: measure once, cut twice, grind to fit.

Captain Destructo

Captain Destructo

Gyro Stabilised Monowheel

• Boyz
  • 526 posts
  • Army Name:There isn't one.
Each one of these is just one Manufactorum and some tank bitz? It's looking really good; I like it. I think some more armour plates, krew and glyphs are in order, but this is looking really proppa. The pose is awesome. :thumbs

da muffin man

da muffin man

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 30 posts
  • Army Name:guzzobs mad meks
OH MY GOD HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS EARLIER :eek !!! im sorry if i missed this but how many building did you use for each stompa?

xzantrax

xzantrax

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 224 posts
From what I can see, compared to the photos of the manufactorium-building, it would look as if you need less than a building per assembled stompa, but I might be wrong.
Remember the golden rule of engineering: measure once, cut twice, grind to fit.

goblin3003

goblin3003

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 234 posts
  • Army Name:Black Att Brigandz
i like em, i fink you should think carefuly about what they're rulez will be before ya paint em. in my opinion making da top of da head less flat an adding lotsa glyffs would go a long way to improvin the looks of deze stompas. nice job :thumbs

Grobrotz

Grobrotz

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 125 posts
Small progress on the second Stompa, he´s slightly bigger and bulkier than the first one.
And I punched several thousand rivets while watching TV.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

goblin3003

goblin3003

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 234 posts
  • Army Name:Black Att Brigandz
getting really really good ;)

Grobrotz

Grobrotz

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 125 posts
Very small update thought.
Firstone is finished, and I started to slap some paint on.
Still VERY WIP so no comments about the paintjob please :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

PeaceCraft

PeaceCraft

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 819 posts
  • Army Name:Da KogDeff Broozaz
Oooohhhh my gork! that is sooo cool! mass producing stompas! thats gotta be the greatest apocalipse pack ever! cheers, can't wait to see a whole mob astompin in a actual battle report! cheers to you mate, cheers!!! :cheers

big boss

big boss

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 22 posts
  • Army Name:nazdregs waaagh
Man thats a lot of stompas getting ready for apocalypse? but thats nice way of making them. i should try that ;)

Kaan

Kaan

telescoping arm

• Boyz
  • 506 posts
Fantastic! I started off at the beginning impressed with the use of the Cities of Death sprues, but the finished product even better. Nice job painting too. Orks are fun.
Warlord of Da Black and Blue Wreckin' Krew

mikey

mikey

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 28 posts
Hey, wow i saw these over on warhammer.org and they are really great!They look even better with a good paint job which you have achieved really well. Also i think a lot of ork players now have a lot of fresh ideas involving cities of death buildings! cheers
I'm Mikey,also known as Chaplainmikey, and for all you skaven players Ratmikey!
Clan moulder
Emergence day!Orks as Locust
Night gobbos of the crimson moon

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,336 posts
  • Army Name:Hakbash's Goff tribe, da Iron Gobs
Very inventive, like a true mekaniack. Make something stompy out of a pile of scrap. Even use the no gud skumgrods buildings against them... :choppa They look darn good too. I used a few bitz from the city sprues on my stompa but nothing close to you. Keep up the good and proppa work ya zogger. I love the little buggers you put together. Jobs a gud un. :thumbs WAAAGH! da use the skumgrods own buildings to stomp em
"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash

Morhgoz

Morhgoz

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 306 posts
  • Army Name:Goffz, Blood Axez, Snakebiez and Deathskullz
By name of Mork, I just love them! :love You should make VDR rules for them, not some pesky count-as humie tank-stuff! :nono
Victory is not important, but large mound of bloody skulls...
...own ones, if nothing else...

Zog

Zog

Wants Panzies

• Bad Moonz
  • 484 posts
  • Army Name:Zogs Boyz
These are just sooooooooo Kool and Proppa! :thumbs And sooooooo Looted! :cheers Z. :)
Gone crazy.... Back soon....

lord opium

lord opium

Vampire Squig

• Boyz
  • 108 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh Urok
in the apocolypse book, in the ork section there are rules for stompaz and mek stompaz. also that thing somebody metioned about rolling a 6 to get a new stompa, thats for a special senario against panzee where and ork factor is under attack. realy great models :thumbs ,defo looted :biggrin