Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The-Waaagh's Only Thread for GW's New Ork Models

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

Thingy

Thingy

Syringe Squig

• Grotz
  • 77 posts
  • Army Name:Deathskullz

More in Color!

Man, That wyrdboy(?) looks nice! The chains the grot is holding are crappy though. I'll probably cut the chains off and use the grot for something else...

Pvt_Jack_Ryan

Pvt_Jack_Ryan

Oily Squig

• Boyz
  • 105 posts
Oh man, if only it was December, if only it was December.

joshb

joshb

Juicy Squig

• Grotz
  • 62 posts
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Keg

Keg

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 718 posts
  • Army Name:Keg'z Mek 'Eadz
OH MY GORK!? Those are amazing, nothing I have seen before, those Lootas are just da bomb! They are so class... Friends... I think I have just fallen in love with these hideous creatures of hidden beauty and WAAAGH! And that plastic Nob is just da SNIZZ!

Penelope the Wonder Pony

Penelope the Wonder Pony

Thinks hes NTMBK

• Deathskullz
  • 4,380 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAAGH! Blooskull
I think I just had an Orkgasm. :eek Those are just what I was hoping for! Nelson style heads, woo-hoo! And that Shokk Attak Gun is FANTASTIC. Just look at it! Come on, it's got a Grinch-style hoover attachment for sucking up Snotlings, and a Snotling clinging to the base!

Penelope the Wonder Pony

Penelope the Wonder Pony

Thinks hes NTMBK

• Deathskullz
  • 4,380 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAAGH! Blooskull
This is getting ridiculous. We have THREE THREADS on this now! Check out the Brainboy'z Hut for more...

aleksi.s

aleksi.s

Paint Squig

• Boyz
  • 100 posts
Wow! It`s going to be an expensive christmas! I love those models I am on a vacation in the US in december. Does anyone know if GW stuff is cheaper there than in Europe? If it is, the plane is going to be full of orks on the way back home!

Oddballz

Oddballz

He who was Snord

• Nobz
  • 5,164 posts
  • Army Name:Da Greenmarines; Rotfang's Skroungas (still WiP)

This is getting ridiculous. We have THREE THREADS on this now! Check out the Brainboy'z Hut for more...

Not any more, Git...

I am really, really happy with what I'm seeing. Sure, there are some aspects that aren't exactly what I'd wanted, but these models are really very cool. I'd seen a prototype of the Trukk before, and thought it was disappointing, but now it's been finished it's a terrific model, with loads of conversion potential. And look at the detail that's gone into the gunner (he's the model in the close-up, firing a big shoota). The Warbikes are awesome - 'nuff said. The Burnas/Lootas are really nice too. I agree the poses are somewhat repetitive (this is obviously a result of the limitations of plastic moulding), but I really don't think it matters - look at the detail on their weapons. And the re-cut Boyz sprue is exactly what I'd hoped for - our familiar Boyz with all the extras they need, including a Nob (he's there on the photo of the sprue, and there is a photo of him assembled as well, complete with power klaw). Overall, there are some design differences, but they've largely managed to make the newer plastics pretty close to Nelson's template. The only disappointment is the Tankbustas, which look a bit goofy, but that's not a big deal as I didn't want to have to replace mine anyway. That's still a very consistent range of models so far.
Oddballz

"If you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." Plateau, trollish philosopher

Andrew the Eternal

Andrew the Eternal

Dreadnought Pilot

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,894 posts
  • Army Name:Da Great 'Orde uv Nazgor Goldteef
:( Tears of joy, my friends. Tears of joy. The Trukk is so cool, I don't care that there is still no way ten Orks will fit in there. The Shokk Attack Gun would be worth it only for the poor Grot getting vacuumed. I could go on and on, but this sums it up best: Seb Perbet, you can take Nelson's place. You have more than redeemed yourself.
QUOTE (GrimTeef @ Oct 12 2007, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Orks even make more interesting corpses than Imperials. We're just that good.
You're smiling. When you smile, civilizations die.

Da Blue Ork

Da Blue Ork

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 410 posts
  • Army Name:Fish'ead Lootaz, Da Grot Rebellion uv Da Zzap
I just joined the crowd, the skullhamma is cool.
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

warlord speedy

warlord speedy

Swab Squig

• Grotz
  • 78 posts
  • Army Name:waaagh waaaZ
wow i'm excited about playing orks again

deamoncow

deamoncow

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,031 posts
  • Army Name:Da Gear Boyz
Uh..... CODE BLUE! CODE BLUE! sorry, i just had a heart attack.... man! that trukk is the coolest vehicle GW hgas ever made, those burnas kick ass the loota/ flash gitz are a close second. I think the poses can be fixed with ease. I'm likin the new boyz sprue, and the bomb squigz rock my world. the wyrd boys pretty good but the most dissapointing. I'm loving the banna nobz hand, and the shokk attack gun is worth it just for the.... the... anything on that!
WAAAGH DA GEAR BOYZ!
Warboss~Gregza Un Bonzif da Stompy
Big Mek~Big Mek Dogbreff

If there is an Ork Stompa released by GW anytime this year I will eat my own genitalz winkingOrk.gif
~Kr00za

I'm holding you to this Kr00za, you better do it. Pics or medical forms as proof

HAMPSTER SQUADRON my webcomic! http://hamsquadcomic.googlepages.com/

Gashbad

Gashbad

Stompa Warz Champeen

• Freebooterz
  • 2,510 posts
  • Army Name:Gashbad's Loudboyz
I have one question which I think sums up my opinion of these models. Can I pre-order my army box now? ;)
This user has been given a total of four (4) 'free" rants as sporeday gifts from the members of this site.
Some conditions apply, check coupon for details

Gaf-Naz

Gaf-Naz

Mayor of Orktown

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,992 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Gaf-Naz, Da Inter-Hive Firm
More pics in this thread on warseer.

The trukk looks even better the more I see of it. :thumbs

So many bitz:

Posted Image

Nice looking painboy too:

I'm sitting in the very happy corner. :thumbs
Ork Town III - Terrain building competition, sponsored by Ramshackle Games.

Do you need some 6th edition fortifications for your army, a new terrain piece or an 'armies on display' board?

Then build it, paint it, post it and move into "da orkiest town in da ooniverse", and have the chance of winning a prize!

Grimgut

Grimgut

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 42 posts
  • Army Name:Grimgut Metaldeth's Deathskulls
I have to say, orks look even more orky now. Especially you'll notice instead of run of the mill choppa axes, units have random bits of pipes with spikes or junk they've assembled which is about as orky and awesome as it gets. If anything these models have instilled a positive feeling in me for what's to come.
No. Stay off the bandwagon, Imperial Scumbag! You're not green, you never will be.

Orks players are born, not made.

-Anonymous

Kolonel Squigkicker

Kolonel Squigkicker

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 40 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Squigkicker
After the hit-and-miss disapointment that was the Spikey Beaky book, this looks outstanding.

I'm stoked for December. Oh yes.
"Holy HP Lovecraft spinning through the thirteen abyssal planes on a propane grill!"

DocNuK

DocNuK

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 959 posts
  • Army Name:no name - why a name when i never really play
i will buy 3 trukks and have parts for 5. so i can upgrade ohters of my vehicles. i'm drooling so heavy now ...
In the end, it was the Sunday afternoons he couldn't cope with, and that terrible listlessness which starts to set in at about 2:55, when you know that you've had all the baths you can usefully have that day, that however hard you stare at any given paragraph in the papers you will never actually read it, or use the revolutionary new pruning technique it describes, and that as you stare at the clock the hands will move relentlessly on to four o'clock, and you will enter the long dark teatime of the soul.

Rabtar

Rabtar

Tatter Stompin

• Goffs
  • 556 posts
  • Army Name:Da Grey Goffz
Its about time we got a look at da new models. Them new burnaz are just awsome gonna have ta git a couple on em :thumbs . Love those new tankbustaz specialy the nob not to keen on those bomb squigs think ill convert my own. Trukks got alot of good bits on it but it looks a bit TO junk likeeven for orks. Shokk attack gun ... nuff said :love . Is it just me or are there tankbusa bombs on the new boyz sper :search ? Dem new bikes are probably some of the mosr dead 'ard killyest thing ive seen in a wile they make them beakie bikes look like scooters :choppa :dakka . Rabtar
"Violence is not the answer ... but its a DAMN good start."
Unknown
"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!!"
Belkar Bitterleaf
"I represent angry gun toting meat eating f--king people!"
Denis Leary

DA GREY GOFFZ

W=95 T=6 L=16

CannibalBob

CannibalBob

GuildBoss Skabnoze

• Blood Axez
  • 2,303 posts
  • Army Name:Kommandur Dragztor's Skull Krumpin Brigade
I like most of what I see - thank god. There is still a lot that I really do not like - but at least it looks like I can convert that stuff away. There are a lot of heads that look like crap. This is alright if the bitz service is still intact in some form and I can still mail-order heads. It is bad news if we lose access to bitzing heads and are stuck with some of these fugly faces. The biker boss head looks particularly horrible IMO. But aside from the heads the models on the whole look really good. I also hope that the armor plates on the wheels of the bikes and buggy are just bitz you glue into place. I think armor plates bolted onto a rubber tire look idiotic at best. The tire would flatten if you bolted things to it. I prefer just big rubber tires. There is a point when you have too many gubbinz and you start breaking up the lines of a vehicle - things like wheels help keep the visual look of a model. Those are my only real complaints about the models - overall I really like this stuff.
Freebooter Fungus Lager: Only da Finest Fungus!

Agatheron

Agatheron

Blue Thunda Ace

• Nobz
  • 6,555 posts
  • Army Name:Da Blue Thunda Speed Freeks
So ladz... was it worth da wait??? ;) I had seen pics of some of this stuff before, and had a hint... but Holy Gork squish me now!! :eek I'm damn near speechless in terms of what I like... and the best part about it, it adds substantial character to our armies... and yet all the older stuff still works!! Bitz for the Bitz God!!! Despite some fear and trepidation, I think on the whole, job's a gud 'un ladz!! December 17th is now DEFINITELY circled.
______Agatheron \_______
--Remember, long, uncontrolled bursts,
and indiscriminate target selection.
____________________________/

http://chaplainsbrush.wordpress.com/