Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The-Waaagh's Only Thread for GW's New Ork Models

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

IJW

IJW

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 42 posts
This thread consists of at least 3 merged threads. Please don't start another one on this topic! And enjoy the unprecedented Orky love from GW.

http://warseer.com/f...ck-warbike.html

Very small photos, and the bikes are just a computer image. But a boarding ramp and wrecking ball can clearly be seen on the vehicle. :D

Edited by Oddballz, 23 September 2007 - 11:03 AM.
Seperate threads merged and moved to the Garage

mad mcgobbo

mad mcgobbo

squig attack arm

• Blood Axez
  • 473 posts
  • Army Name:Genrul Gobsmashaz Blood Axes
I'll have some better photos that'll be emailed to me by my friend later whos at Games Day, i'll submit them to the Nobz first to see what they say about putting them up.
Genrul Gobsmashaz Victoriez:
++WON: 21++LOST: 3++DREW: 0++
21-3 To da Blood Axez!!!

Matt Varnish

Matt Varnish

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 29 posts
is it just me or do the new 40k ork stuff like trukk and bikes have a lot more spikes and horns. The feeling I get is that they remind me of the style of World of Warcraft orcs, like their buildings and such. Must say that I love the bikes though. Trukk, well, every good ork worth his teef will convert these so no biggie.

Morhgoz

Morhgoz

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 306 posts
  • Army Name:Goffz, Blood Axez, Snakebiez and Deathskullz

I'm live from Games Day!

The three up is a Bloodletter.

New Ork trukk is awesome. Plastic Nobz sprue here. Plastic grots ARE coming, but maybe six months after codex. Shokk attack gun is awesome. Lots of pics later.

Not keen on Deamonettes either. Jes' new panzee Jetbike is here, but apparently far away enough to not have scheduled release. Looks much nicer than rumors indicated tho.

More in a few hours!

From warseer...
Victory is not important, but large mound of bloody skulls...
...own ones, if nothing else...

Morhgoz

Morhgoz

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 306 posts
Pics!

Lots of top quality pics! Must to see!

burna_boy

burna_boy

Big Gun Krew

• Boyz
  • 190 posts
Oh. My. Lord. I love those lootas!

Hammerz

Hammerz

Slugga Boy

• Freebooterz
  • 379 posts
  • Army Name:Hammerz
I'm of two minds. Some do look incredibly appealling, while at the same itme I find somethign nagigng at me.
QUOTE (Andrew the Eternal @ Feb 8 2007, 01:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yay, now I have shame! Before I was shameless.:biggrin

Tinners

Tinners

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 362 posts
  • Army Name:Deff Korp uv Krump
So...plastic lootas, burnas, rokkits, nobs. Hmm...Time to sell most of my scratchbuilds to get some money for these. And if you notice they some are sculpted by seb some arent. I like them all apart from the trukk, its just too scrappy looking, some good bits to steal tho. Edit: the rokkits actually look metal, my bad.

92acclude

92acclude

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 292 posts
holy....jesus.... :love

Gaf-Naz

Gaf-Naz

Mayor of Orktown

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,992 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Gaf-Naz, Da Inter-Hive Firm
Wow! I'm liking what I've seen so far. :thumbs The trukk looks great - so many lovely bitz - especially the engine, gang-planks, wrecking ball and wheels. Massive improvement on the current model, and a proppa size too. The lootas will be turning into flash gitz in my waaagh - love the backpacks and proppa looking guns. The re-cut boyz sprue looks interesting too - noticed there's some bitz missing from it - is that a plastic nob in the middle section? Bomb squigs = :love The 3-up grot bodes well too. Can't wait till xmas! :cheers
Ork Town III - Terrain building competition, sponsored by Ramshackle Games.

Do you need some 6th edition fortifications for your army, a new terrain piece or an 'armies on display' board?

Then build it, paint it, post it and move into "da orkiest town in da ooniverse", and have the chance of winning a prize!

Thingy

Thingy

Syringe Squig

• Grotz
  • 77 posts
  • Army Name:Deathskullz
:rolleyes I'm not really sure what to think. While the lootas and burnas look great individually, they look crappy in groups. They're all in the same pose for gods sake! I hope GW isn't going back to doing onepose models... The bikes look really awesome though. I guess i'll be happy as long as theres plenty of room for conversions. Oh yeah, and the trukk looks really cool too. (ie: lots of bitz)

Morhgoz

Morhgoz

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 306 posts
In the picture of grot, there is plastic warboss! Or maybe just new warboss model, with kick ass slugga anyway...

AND THEY ARE ALL PLASTIC EXPECT WYRD BOY!

Da Blue Ork

Da Blue Ork

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 410 posts
  • Army Name:Fish'ead Lootaz, Da Grot Rebellion uv Da Zzap
all you whiners go back to the dinner table where whine and cheese belong. This is going to be one 'ell uv a Christmas!
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

Da Blue Ork

Da Blue Ork

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 410 posts
  • Army Name:Fish'ead Lootaz, Da Grot Rebellion uv Da Zzap
Can someone link the pics for the poor ones who actually discuss at warseer (which automaticly results in banning for some ridicioulus reason..)
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

Gaf-Naz

Gaf-Naz

Mayor of Orktown

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,992 posts

In the picture of grot, there is plastic warboss! Or maybe just new warboss model, with kick ass slugga anyway...

AND THEY ARE ALL PLASTIC EXPECT WYRD BOY!

Do you mean the guy with a PK and double-barreled slugga? The sign infront of him says "Nob - by Mike Anderson" - makes me think either Seb P didn't re-cut the boyz sprue and this nob is made from that sprue - or we're getting new nobs too.

Also, we've seen pre-release pics of models before in a grey material that turned out to be the resin they use to cast metal models off of. The trukk and boyz are definitely plastic, not too sure on the others - the tankbustas look like metal models to me.

Still drooling. :thumbs

Do you need some 6th edition fortifications for your army, a new terrain piece or an 'armies on display' board?

Then build it, paint it, post it and move into "da orkiest town in da ooniverse", and have the chance of winning a prize!

Morhgoz

Morhgoz

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 306 posts

Do you mean the guy with a PK and double-barreled slugga? The sign infront of him says "Nob - by Mike Anderson" - makes me think either Seb P didn't re-cut the boyz sprue and this nob is made from that sprue - or we're getting new nobs too.

Also, we've seen pre-release pics of models before in a grey material that turned out to be the resin they use to cast metal models off of. The trukk and boyz are definitely plastic, not too sure on the others - the tankbustas look like metal models to me.

Still drooling. :thumbs

Poster of these says that they are plastic in Warseer... oopsie about the warboss.... :blush GI did get bit too excited bit too much... :biggrin

Gashbad

Gashbad

Stompa Warz Champeen

• Freebooterz
  • 2,510 posts
  • Army Name:Gashbad's Loudboyz
After journeying further down the 'ol rabbit hole, I found this

Some dayam noice stuff in there

EDIT: a lil more info

2. The Battle Force contains 1 truck (its a big truck), 3 bikes, and 2 units of boyz. (They had a copy of the December White Dwarf there with the battleforce in it, no details on the army deal though. (The Nov white dwarf is mainly apoc).

EDIT2: More info in this post. And this one
This user has been given a total of four (4) 'free" rants as sporeday gifts from the members of this site.
Some conditions apply, check coupon for details

Gaf-Naz

Gaf-Naz

Mayor of Orktown

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,992 posts

Poster of these says that they are plastic in Warseer... oopsie about the warboss.... :blush GI did get bit too excited bit too much... :biggrin

No probs, am excited too. I think the tabs on the feet of the tankbustas (to fit in slotta bases) gives them away as being metal.

There's more pics up now - including the Shokk Attakk Gun! Bad pic, but the gubbinz that I can see look great. :thumbs

And a better pic of the bikes.

Morhgoz

Morhgoz

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 306 posts
More in Color!

Da Grimpond

Da Grimpond

'Ead Graft

• Blood Axez
  • 731 posts
I just wet myself.... they look so AWESOME!