Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The nemesis crown gangs.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Full_Blooded_Ork

Full_Blooded_Ork

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 919 posts
  • Army Name:Ork Mob
I see they added the black orc gang. Granted these are in the article section on the site so probably not fully offical, still it's nice to see another version of the boyz usable.

Ratchet11243

Ratchet11243

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 30 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAAGH Kloonie
I looked over the Dwarf Rangers list, seems pretty solid as a force but I don't think its quite right. I disagree with limiting the Crossbowmen to 5, though i cans ee why this might be, as a balancing issue, though the shadow elves all ahve access to bows, and they can move AND shoot. I also don't think the flavour is right with the Runepriests, though this fits the scenairio, from what I've read of the stunties the Runepriests are as set in their ways as they come, whereas Rangers are seen by the rest of dwarf society as 'weird', they explain it in the list blurb but I don't buy it. Lastly, though it sorta connects witht he first problem, I think the non-crossbowmen should ahve access to more than pistols as a ranged weapon, throwing axes would fit better and make sense seeign as they're an option for ranger's in the fantasy army list. Though the Black Orcs did look pretty awesome, could Be fun to throw a warband together over christmas (8 weeks need to be filled somehow :biggrin )