Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Plastic baneblade new pics!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

invivos

invivos

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 598 posts
Just found this on warseer :biggrin I thought you might be interested in seeing the complete plastic baneblade kit for conversion ideas, I knew I was! I think it looks quite nice and detailed, I am already thinking about which parts could be exchanged to make it look properly orky. Price was 95$ I think... So what could be built from this kit? A Battlewagon or Battlefortress or maybe use it as a gargant base? I think I´ll get 2 or three of them :biggrin BothPagescopy.jpg Scannedat07_13_200713_55PM.jpg P.S. :Feel free to Move this topic if deemed necessary; I thought it would fit here nicely though.
Visit my website: IN-VI-VOS conversions Updated 24.06.10!

Trick Ork

Trick Ork

telescoping arm

• Boyz
  • 505 posts
  • Army Name:Da Gorhides
thats god damn sexy. only unfortunate thing... my guard friend will be buying one :'(
Da Gorhides
We iz turnin red!

Hammerz

Hammerz

Slugga Boy

• Freebooterz
  • 379 posts
  • Army Name:Hammerz
How much did oyu say it was, 95? If that's American dollars, then it's a pretty reasonable price to, I might try it as a battlefortress.
QUOTE (Andrew the Eternal @ Feb 8 2007, 01:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yay, now I have shame! Before I was shameless.:biggrin

Nozeminer

Nozeminer

Glorifier of Grotz

• Deathskullz
  • 2,021 posts
  • Army Name:Snotbagz Nozeminerz

only unfortunate thing... my guard friend will be buying one :'(

Then steal...er, loot it from him. ;)

Does that second pic mean that on Aug 18th you'll be able t but it at one of the hobby centers? Or is that just another gimmick to get you into their stores so their geeks can harrass you into buying stuff.
Yoo kin pikk yer Warboss an' yoo kin pikk yer noze. But, yoo kant pikk yer Warbossez noze.

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

Kromlech for all your Orky goodness.

Nozeminer Studioz

Oddballz

Oddballz

He who was Snord

• Nobz
  • 5,164 posts
  • Army Name:Da Greenmarines; Rotfang's Skroungas (still WiP)
It looks great - I like the design a lot. And it's already very Orky (all the angles and rivets) - it won't take much to loot one of these.
Oddballz

"If you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." Plateau, trollish philosopher

Mr.Squid

Mr.Squid

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 58 posts
  • Army Name:Warlord Krakens Green Tide
Do I see a warhound in the backround? Are those going to be plastic to? Mr.Squid

ORKAMEDES

ORKAMEDES

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 229 posts
  • Army Name:UNAMED YET
Mr Squid, I spoke with a friend @ GW and he said that a plastic warhound is in the works for apoc release but could not say when, he also spoke of a chaos version but did not know if it was going to be a full model or if it was going to be offered as a conversion kit to the imperial version. best he could say was not to expect either out untill after xmas. hope this helps keep some of the drool of the chin. (or maybe add some) Orkamedes
If it wuz EZ evryone cud do it!

Just Cause you shouldn't do it doesen't mean you don't, and just cause you can't do it doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

Dribble Joy

Dribble Joy

Skitzo

• Bad Moonz
  • 2,377 posts
  • Army Name:Nuggruz's Iron Klads.
And if you read the text in the first image, rules for the Stompa are confirmed.

Mr.Squid

Mr.Squid

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 58 posts
  • Army Name:Warlord Krakens Green Tide
*Sigh* In a few month's, my wallet will be bleeding :sowhat There goes my Ipod. Mr.Squid

Tepok

Tepok

Skarboy

• Freebooterz
  • 1,447 posts
  • Army Name:Evil Moonz (Pirates)
No Plastic Warhound, bolox. And I very much doubt that you'll be able to buy it on the 18th, another problem with this kit is that everyone will have one, which means that mega battles at my local GW will probably turn into super 'eavy fests... :( Tepok

Proppa Unproppa

itainteasybeingreen

itainteasybeingreen

squig attack arm

• Boyz
  • 461 posts
  • Army Name:Bloodaxes
October 07 is the release date set in the TOF Same-same Apocalypse book and accessories.
Use the search function, ya git!

Don't feed da trolls , call da arborkz ta krump dem!

QUOTE(ThorDUDE @ Nov 26 2007, 07:51 AM) View Post
We are the knights who say 4chan!

Hammerz

Hammerz

Slugga Boy

• Freebooterz
  • 379 posts

And if you read the text in the first image, rules for the Stompa are confirmed.

Where? :search The texts not very clear for me, but I can't mak eout anything to do with stompaz, but that doesn't stop me hoping.

Nazmek Kanshuvva

Nazmek Kanshuvva

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 372 posts
  • Army Name:Waaaagh! Grimbad
It's in there. "for example, super heavy tanks, squiggoths, and stompas are all covered..."

Hammerz

Hammerz

Slugga Boy

• Freebooterz
  • 379 posts
Ah, my thanks.

Nazmek Kanshuvva

Nazmek Kanshuvva

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 372 posts
  • Army Name:Waaaagh! Grimbad
I would guess that they'll release the warhound and stompa at the same time if they do make a stompa.

Tepok

Tepok

Skarboy

• Freebooterz
  • 1,447 posts
Even if the kit was £100 (thats about $200, isn't it?) , I'd still buy several, I just wouldn't buy any normal boyz or tanks, as I wouldn't need to, Stompas = happiness. Tepok

Proppa Unproppa

Gunz gunz gunz

Gunz gunz gunz

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 49 posts
  • Army Name:Grimsnik's Mob
WOW! 95 bucks for the new Baneblade? The old one from Forge World cost like $250. That's beautiful, but how am I gonna convince the wife I need one?
"Dakka": Ork slang for rapid fire capability, based on the onomatopoeia for the sound of automatic guns shooting. You need more of it. No exceptions.

DakkaDakkaDakkaDakkaDakkaDakkaDakkaDakkaDakkaDakkaDakkaDakkaDakkaDakkaDakkaDakka DakkaDakka BLAM!
You iz dead now ya stoopid 'umie!

Warboss Dregzod Grimsnik
Grimsnik's Mob of WAAAGGH!!!

Dribble Joy

Dribble Joy

Skitzo

• Bad Moonz
  • 2,377 posts
  • Army Name:Nuggruz's Iron Klads.

No Plastic Warhound, bolox.
And I very much doubt that you'll be able to buy it on the 18th, another problem with this kit is that everyone will have one, which means that mega battles at my local GW will probably turn into super 'eavy fests... :(
Tepok

That's what battlefortresses are for. Two for the price (points) of a baneblade. That's six Zzap guns pointed at each one :D.

warlord nazdreg

warlord nazdreg

telescoping arm

• Bad Moonz
  • 517 posts
  • Army Name:Warboss Jreko Face-o's Badmoon Brawlaz

No Plastic Warhound, bolox.
And I very much doubt that you'll be able to buy it on the 18th, another problem with this kit is that everyone will have one, which means that mega battles at my local GW will probably turn into super 'eavy fests... :(
Tepok

And that is bad how? That means that you get to use all sorts of ork nasties!
Naz.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my warboss

sign the potition for Damnatus to go on the screen: here

QUOTE (Scarpia @ Jul 25 2007, 07:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, that's my car!

Tepok

Tepok

Skarboy

• Freebooterz
  • 1,447 posts
12 year olds with BaneBlades does not sound like fun. But then again, I guess everyone in the store has the right for revenge after the store manager started to let me use my gant :lol I'll be getting a ton of these baneblades, I'm guessing at least 3..... who needs apocalypse Dred mobz if you can have a banebot? :lol Has anyone seen any actual sprues of the plastic blade?? Or the ork version? That would be great to get an early look at. Tepok

Proppa Unproppa