Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Da Vietkom is here!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

chockchan the arch dictator

chockchan the arch dictator

Stainless Steel Skull

• Goffs
  • 582 posts
  • Army Name:*under new management, no name yet*
i love the guns most on these figs! what all did you use to make them? obviously shootas, i can see chopped-up choppas for the buttstocks, but what about the barrels?
QUOTE (DaSquigBrain @ Apr 27 2007, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Butter and salt for the Blood God!

QUOTE (CannibalBob @ May 10 2007, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My models are all assembled and kept together through sheer willpower.

Choppas. Making people successful in a changing world.
Records starting Jan. '09:
Orks-Wins 0/Draws 0/Losses 0
Empire-Wins 3/Draws 1/Losses 2

Akrim

Akrim

Grot Slave

• Boyz
  • 147 posts
Brilliant, simply brilliant. Don't change anything. Be sure to give those kickass figs some neat bases.

warlord nazdreg

warlord nazdreg

telescoping arm

• Bad Moonz
  • 517 posts
  • Army Name:Warboss Jreko Face-o's Badmoon Brawlaz
The barrles/granade luanchers are made from Kroot guns what are you going to use the granade luanchers as?
Naz.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my warboss

sign the potition for Damnatus to go on the screen: here

QUOTE (Scarpia @ Jul 25 2007, 07:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, that's my car!

BlackDraen

BlackDraen

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 207 posts
  • Army Name:Warlord Glach's Piratez
Wonderful models! Very original.
Glach Da Grand Loota.

FrankManik

FrankManik

Gnasher (face eater)

• Grotz
  • 85 posts
  • Army Name:Nas Mackin's Boyz, Squats, and Riff Raff
I think you've started a revolution in how people think of Kommandos. Very cool. And if you painted them up right, I betcha you could get your enemy to forget they're even on the table in a dense jungle game.

thewizardofoz

thewizardofoz

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 10 posts
those look great! the only problem i have with it, and it is a small problem, is that it looks like some of the m dont have heads or are missing limbs and have leaves there instead. is this true or am i seeing things? another thing, can i loot this?

Biv

Biv

Frantik

• Freebooterz
  • 2,005 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh Bivrok!!
These are simply fantastic. From the ample shrubbery, to the gun mods, to the brilliant poses to the individual character each boy has, these could be the best commandos I've ever seen.
Step 1: Collect orks
Step 2: ...
Step 3: Waaaaaaaaagh!

brutalis

brutalis

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 596 posts
By far my favorite komandos yet. AK-47 style shoota, umie hostage... brilliant! :thumbs Thanks man. I'm actually beginning the looting process right now. :cheers

invivos

invivos

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 598 posts
Wow, so many positive replies :cheers Thank you guys! Ok I´ll try to answer a couple of questions: Yes the silencer and ´nade launchers and ammo are from the Kroot plastics. I used WH and 40k Orks for the poses. I usally use the nade launchers to represent the various grenade options for the Kommandos in game. Usually as can openerz :choppa No sorry I don´t have any WIP shots, but so that you can see the poses a little better I took some more close up shots. You can also see that I took some care that the boys can see through their leave hats and are not blinded by them. Oh and sure you can loot this idea :) Once they are painted up I´ll post more pics, maybe I can show them to you next week... :) kom5.jpg kom5a.jpg kom6.jpg kom7.jpg
Visit my website: IN-VI-VOS conversions Updated 24.06.10!

Acid Burn

Acid Burn

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 304 posts
  • Army Name:Da Face Melta Boyz
those are awsome! i love the humie geting his neck slit very brutal :thumbs the silencers are good aswell in total great job but now.. .. .. .. .. .. .. get sum paint on em! lol PS if you paint em up realy nice i think you will have a golden demon entry i smell a winner
OOMANS ARE PINK AND SOFT, NOT TOUGH AND GREEN LIKE DA BOYZ

NDN

NDN

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 4 posts
holy cow, my god those are some awsome looking minis i my just have to use the idea for my commadoes or maybe my looted snipas once again great looking minis

holymoly

holymoly

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 13 posts
  • Army Name:Da Promeefeeum Kult
Its been done a couple of times before, but never really this well. Sooo much better then the current Kommandos. Congratulations on a job well done! :cheers holymoly

Zugga neksnappa

Zugga neksnappa

Grot Slave

• Boyz
  • 140 posts
  • Army Name:Zugga'z Foot sloggera
Really good, if i had some extra boyz, this would be my next project, also the gunz are great, there at that fine line between weedy and proppa, where the blood axes are :biggrin
The power of Gork compels you! *krush*

DaRagnar

DaRagnar

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 13 posts
Wow that's awesome, i really like the one where he slice the 'umie... :thumbs

Grubnar

Grubnar

Grot Oiler

• Boyz
  • 166 posts
  • Army Name:Grubnar´s Freebooters
Except for the "funny kommandos" (with one holding a poster of a waveing ultramarine) these are simply put the best looking Kommandos I have ever seen. Brilliant sir! :thumbs

warlord nazdreg

warlord nazdreg

telescoping arm

• Bad Moonz
  • 517 posts
  • Army Name:Warboss Jreko Face-o's Badmoon Brawlaz
Those are the best no holds barred. although these set a new standerd for kommandos.
Naz.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my warboss

sign the potition for Damnatus to go on the screen: here

QUOTE (Scarpia @ Jul 25 2007, 07:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, that's my car!

RedGob

RedGob

Kickin' Grot

• Boyz
  • 133 posts
  • Army Name:Waaaagh Redgob!!!
Awesome! Bookmarked for lootin'! You must add pics of them painted.

Madhakk

Madhakk

Attack Squig

• Boyz
  • 114 posts
they look really fantastic...so utterly sneaky and cunning! Been thinkin' about slapping some kommando's together for myself and wondering now why I couldn't come up with this ;-) No faily easy (no offence) to make but extremely effective! Nice work Big Mek... ;-)